Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I'd go with a Intuos3. It's relatively cheap, reliable, and works incredibly with Photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

cocoavalley posted:

Anyone here have issues with an Intuos3 and Windows 7? My work station has this combo and I noticed at first that I would occasionally need to unplug/plug the USB to get the stylus to work. This gradually became a 'Windows does not recognize this USB device' and now I can't get it to work at all. The light on the tablet comes on long enough for Windows to reject it and then turns back off. I've spent a couple of days googling and trying various solutions (update driver, roll back driver, try driver for different version of Windows, re-install following these steps exactly, etc.) to no avail.

I can probably put in a request for a newer model, but it seemed like some people were having the same issues with those as well. My tiny Bamboo works like a champ. :confused:

I've been having somewhat similar problems with my Intuos3 this past week. The light works on my tablet and Windows 7 recognizes it, but the pen tool doesn't work at all. I've had this thing for 3 years, so it might also just be making GBS threads the bed.

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Sep 14, 2012