Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

MrBling posted:

I meant in the strictly financial sense, it is more impressive to me that Spurs can be profitable while chasing Top4 year on year compared to Arsenal just coasting on Champions League money and not really having to do much.

I was going to post this exact same thing but I'm not sure if their numbers are before or after transfers. Selling players and buying them back later in the season for cheap is a great bit of business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

TyChan posted:

he won't ever unload it for a profit.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

w00bi posted:

So Glazers had a chance to get out with money and they didn't take it? What exactly is their end goal?

more money

e: well beaten.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

w00bi posted:

That's $13m a year which still appears to be a large number.

excellent observation woobi. some of those salaries are absolutely shocking though, eto'o only on 8 million and ribery on 14 million.

• Locked thread