Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Train how you fight :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
Man, we didnt ship anything out to wainwright this year, i figured mr was cancelled. Usually the week or two before it are busy as gently caress.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Speaking of vaccines, guess which program just lost its MGen?

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

At this point if anyone tells me they were or are above maybe captain/MCpl I'm going to just assume they are inappropriate with women.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

"Steve, you have zero allegations of sexual misconduct this year. Unfortunately, while I believe you have potential, I cannot give you higher than Developing on this year's evaluation."

Nofeed
Sep 14, 2008
dear god my inbox is only 200 MBs big, it can't handle all these heartfelt Defence Team messages telling me that the military is Doing Its Best

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Nofeed posted:

dear god my inbox is only 200 MBs big, it can't handle all these heartfelt Defence Team messages telling me that the military is Doing Its Best

I have a lot of rules that auto delete emails like these before I even get a chance to see them.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

"Steve, you have zero allegations of sexual misconduct this year. Unfortunately, while I believe you have potential, I cannot give you higher than Developing on this year's evaluation."

When they said that sexual assault training was mandatory, I didn't think you had to qual

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Old MWO Senior officer voice: Back in my day At present, you couldn't make warrant major without at least getting charged or demoted engaging in or covering up for light sexual misconduct once!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
You're performance is good, but you can't get promoted unless you start doing things that'll get you noticed. Do something to "wow" us.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Canuck-Errant posted:

When they said that sexual assault training was mandatory, I didn't think you had to qual

Goddamn, im definitely going to be running this into the ground

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

The act in question: 32 years ago, while at RMC, he allegedly exposed himself to someone.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

flakeloaf posted:

The act in question: 32 years ago, while at RMC, he allegedly exposed himself to someone.

Guess ya shouldnt pull your weiner out, eh?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

It's definitely a bad thing to do and you should not do it

like yeah, if you made it all the way through bmq/rotc without seeing someone's flapping bits in non-shower spaces you were probably awol, but this sounds more like he was sexually harassing an individual

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Ya, if the memory stuck with you for 32 years it was either really funny or pretty inapproptiate and i doubt they'd make him step down if it were funny and everyone was having a good time.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Maybe it's because I went through BMQ at 30, but I just never felt the need to expose myself to others or, like, jack off in someone else's room while they're sleeping. Maybe I'm a weirdo.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Thats definitely why.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Back when I was 19, there was a dude on our basic course who kept showing everyone his enormous balls. They were remarkably huge, but srsly gently caress off dude.

He later owned up to it and apologized after we took SHARP trg (Standards for Harassment and Racism Prevention Program).

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Was it one large ball, like orange sized and one regular ball? Because i had one of those guys on my basic as well lol

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Back when I was 19, there was a dude on our basic course who kept showing everyone his enormous balls. They were remarkably huge, but srsly gently caress off dude.

He later owned up to it and apologized after we took SHARP trg (Standards for Harassment and Racism Prevention Program).

that guy's nuts

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

^^^ :rimshot: ^^^

My Spirit Otter posted:

Was it one large ball, like orange sized and one regular ball? Because i had one of those guys on my basic as well lol

No, they were both huge. Slightly bigger than the "large" eggs you can get at the supermarket. Maybe the size of the (non-mini) Kinder Surprise eggs. He put one of them in one of my oxfords, because gently caress that guy.

Guess he got the last laugh, because I just thought about his balls fifteen years later.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

same, except it was a big dick and it was in battalion

also the other guy with the small dick

They didn't stop though...

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

My Spirit Otter posted:

Goddamn, im definitely going to be running this into the ground

I used it like four times today.

Someone help me come up with a good zinger for next week I'm not normally this creative.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

Guess he got the last laugh, because I just thought about his balls fifteen years later.

:discourse:

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/...rcise-1.5436410

Feeding pot to gunners seems like a real waste tbh

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

W battery are in the field most of the year, if anyone deserves a free high, its them.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

quote:

All the members of W Battery who consumed the cupcakes, except one, allegedly experienced symptoms

way to narc on yourself, stoner

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Chaser:

CBC posted:

The Defence Department says Kenderesi was relieved of his duties as a reserve cadet instructor in Borden, Ont., in December and charged by military police on May 12.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
lol ownt

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
"Military officer" ➜ "Officer Cadet" ➜ "CIC instructor"

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Imagine being a Cadet instructor and getting charged with mutiny :laffo:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Wait cadet instructors are actual servicemembers?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FrozenVent posted:

Wait cadet instructors are actual servicemembers?

Correct. They are commissioned and received National Defence Identification Cards, in varying degrees.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Correct. They are commissioned and received National Defence Identification Cards, in varying degrees.

They can even get VAC benefits!

(I would be embarrassed to be getting a VAC pension from disabilities incurred as a babysitter to teens but it's *possible*)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Canuck-Errant posted:

They can even get VAC benefits!

(I would be embarrassed to be getting a VAC pension from disabilities incurred as a babysitter to teens but it's *possible*)

Never know when one of those little bastards will turn their air gun on you!

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Never know when one of those little bastards will turn their air gun on you!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Or if you blow a bicep trying to carry too many folding chairs

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

My Spirit Otter posted:

Or if you blow a bicep trying to carry too many folding chairs

Think of the knees!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
PTSD from one too many complaints from the parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Mederlock posted:

Imagine being a Cadet instructor and getting charged with mutiny :laffo:

My favourite CIC officer incident was the inappropriate info pamphlet

quote:

That pamphlet referred to the four Bs — "boobs, belly, bums, boxers" — and was condemned by Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan in September as shaming of young women. It showed what it considered appropriate civilian dress for cadets, saying girls should wear shirts that do not "reveal their developing bits."

The language came to light when a mother complained her 13-year-old daughter was given the brochure at the 510 Lions Royal Canadian Air Cadet Squadron in St. John's. The mother said she believed it sexualized young girls and imposed different standards on them than their male counterparts.

Imagine being the CIC officer who hosed up so bad the MND and CDS has to deal with it.