Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my pet monster
Sep 22, 2008

and sometimes when you fall, you fly
Hi CF goons. I am heading to St. Jean Feb. 27th for BMQ, official start date is March 1st. Going for SIGOP. Think I saw one other person going for SigOp in this thread and a couple undecided, but the army.ca forum is full of people going into the same trade.

anyone else heading to Basic early '10? St. Jean specifically... I heard they were sending a lot of people to Borden too, but I could be talking out of my rear end. The Corporal handling my file mentioned something about it but I may have misinterpreted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my pet monster
Sep 22, 2008

Welp, I just got sworn in yesterday. When do I get my battle axe?

my pet monster
Sep 22, 2008

Fraser CDN posted:

When are you leaving for basic. Are you reg or reserve? Last time I called the recruiters (2-3 weeks ago) they said every trade is closed till April and they arnt recruiting anyone else. I tried to call this week but got bussy or no answer.

They are closed til April, my friend who applied at the same time that I did [beginning of September 2009] has her file on hold until April. I am going reg. as a SigOp. Leave for BMQ in St. Jean Feb. 27th and start officially March 1st.

my pet monster
Sep 22, 2008

Does anyone have experience applying to the RMCC? I don't have a degree, just my high school diploma, can I still apply with any hopes of being accepted? Do I have to already be an active CF member to apply, NCM or otherwise? I am former CF but not with any substantial experience, I was in for a year. It has been my long term goal to return, but in a trade I actually want. I think the RMCC is the best route for this. I'm going to call the recruitment centre in the morning but figured I'd ask goons for some info, as well.

I've been working in private security since I left the Forces, and am just about to graduate a 6-week college course on Nov. 2nd with my local police department. :jerkbag: I know but I really suck at selling myself and have no idea what might help me get into the school.