Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

this thread is a shining beacon to guide us into and through a whole new year of horror and disgust :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Reo posted:

While making this I spotted that it "contans" abortion

only a stupid liberal would care about that. goo day

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Reaganomicon posted:

For awhile I think he actually did use the name "Barry" instead of Barack, when he was younger, I guess to catch less hell from intolerant conservatives around him who didn't like "foreign" names. So I think its just another pointless right-wing criticism of Obama, like, he's fake and whatnot because he uses a teleprompter and smokes and used to go by "Barry".

I know quite a few asian people who are named like xiang or tsung or whatever who just go by some english name so they don't have to explain the pronunciation to every dumb cracker they meet, and in comparison barack to barry is pretty much the same as any other nickname. have the people who harp on that poo poo have ever, like, met anyone with a non-english name? (of course they haven't)

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

dazjw posted:

i enjoy that your tone is all superior whilst your example chinese names are from the bad guy from mortal kombat

oh my god they are? I honestly do know two guys named tsung and xiang who go by other names, but that's pretty hilarious

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

waluigi sure gained a lot of weight

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the last ten pages or so are proof that life on this terrible earth has meaning

e: whitenoise snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

change my name posted:

all she has to do is pick something expensive up and run around the shopkeeper then leave

too bad all of her pictures will say THIEF after though

this isn't really a clever or skillful edit but I don't give a gently caress