Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FatLittleFatDog
May 6, 2007
Rotund and Small

Dyna Soar posted:

Polvo are my favourite of the so called math rock bands. They have a new one out, and while it's good their 90s stuff is loving awesome, especially Cor-Crane Secret and Exploded Drawing. Whoever it was who wanted math rock with actually good songs instead of just noodling around check out Polvo. Their sound is like a sweet mix of Sonic Youth-style noise rock and 90s indie rock with a distinct middle eastern or indian vibe. Real good.

Very true. Polvo is by far the most interesting and weirdly enjoyable 'math rock' type bands I've been exposed to.

Also, Rodan is very quite awesome.
Some other bands I like that've already been mentioned include Don Cabellero, Drive Like Jehu, Slint, June of '44.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread