Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

So I've been listening to a lot Tangled Hair recently, and am also retroactively loving their former band, Colour.

Does anyone have any recommendations for similar bands? I'm not particularly well informed about math stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Wow, thanks! You've given me a lot to look through here but on first listen I'm immediately well on board with Tubelord (I only seem to get into bands as they break up) and Bear Cavalry. I'm currently about to check out This Town Needs Guns properly.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

They're touring with Mylets and Emma Ruth Rundle at the moment I think, which is a lineup I would LOVE to see.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

I was offered a free ticket last year and declined because of work. I am a big stupid idiot.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

I'll be there! On Thursday and Friday at least. Might have to bail on Saturday as I have a gig of my own in Reading

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

I just got back from Arc Tangent and I'm still a bit emotional about Cleft if I'm honest. Might also be due to Godspeed blowing my goddamn mind shortly after... Or the fact I'm on like 3 hours sleep.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Hey look, this is new!

https://gugnoise.bandcamp.com/track/life-aquatic

Dan from the late, great Cleft on Baritone guitar, Tom from Alpha Male Tea Party on drums, vocalist is the guy from Peaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Tricot are playing. So are Boris.

It's gonna fuckin rule.

• Locked thread