Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I haven't seen them talked about much in this thread, but This Town Needs Guns just released two new songs, and are recording their second full-length next week.

http://thistownneedsguns.bandcamp.com/album/adventure-stamina-anger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

bomblol posted:

Same!

Alright, I'm looking for some suggestions. I really love Maps & Atlases' Perch Patchwork, it's one of my favorite albums ever. They hit a beautiful middle ground between the typical math rock of their first release and the poppy indie rock sound of Beware and Be Grateful, and the diverse instrumentation is just great. So what else is out there that scratches that same itch?

e:

I should say that I'm a pretty longtime listener of math and post rock and have listened to just about every band from Sargent House and Richter Collective. I guess that's not leaving a whole lot left, but I'm getting desperate at this point...

It's not super math-y but So Many Dynamos would probably be your thing.

• Locked thread