Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Not to mention they're touring with Animals as Leaders starting late February!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
It's on Spotify, not sure how long it's been there though

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Henchman of Santa posted:

No, but I like bands like This Town Needs Guns just fine in spite of that.

Anyone check out the new Adebisi Shank yet?

It's on Spotify if anyone needs a way to hear it. Pretty good so far, but then I'm only one track in!

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Whatever happened to Piglet? Lava Land is one of my favorite mathy albums, but I've never seen anything from them again

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://tfvsjs.bandcamp.com/album/zoi hey this is pretty good

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Harminoff posted:

Where's the best place to find out about new math rock releases? I used to just browse what(RIP) to find new math rock which was awesome.

I do have google play but can't figure out how to make a station of just instrumental math rock.

feckingbahamas is a pretty decent site for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Rust Martialis posted:

Oh. Ohhhhhh. How does a typical math rock song compare to Fracture then? There's surely more to the genre than playing merely in odd metres?

yes

did you try listening to some of the tracks in the thread? the difference is pretty self-evident if you just hear it

• Locked thread