Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hitlazers
Apr 20, 2006

d0grent posted:

I do unironically do this while listening to music sometimes, but to be fair I'm a drummer.

Not a drummer, I do this, enjoy it immensely, that guy can eat a dick. Also, Toe are amazing, even though the concept is essentially "we'll play this nice little song while the drummer shows off". They're probably leaning a bit more to post-rock though. Basically if you like 65daysofstatic you'll probably like Toe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlazers
Apr 20, 2006

Harminoff posted:

Are there any other bands that focus on the drums as the main instrument?

I can't help you, but I know how you feel. I've been itching to ask this question and I reckon a math rock thread should be the perfect place to get an answer.

• Locked thread