Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Mine should arrive Friday, been looking to get one of these for a while now to compliment my NAS/server, was about to build a HTPC running XPMC right when it was finally announced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Mine came in yesterday, not happy with the 1.0 software changes. What is the point of being in beta for years and then make such a drastic change from .99 to 1.0 with no end user testing.

The identification of issues and fixes sounds good at least.

Also having issues with samba. It doesn't discover my linux media server/nas by default. Found it when I manually pointed to it though. Only issue is it keeps saying disconnected so it never completes the media scan. Works fine in file browse mode though. Doesn't seem to support XBMC metadata/thumbnails though

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

priznat posted:

Has anyone heard if there is a plugin coming for atdhe.net? I've tried to watch via the browser and it was pretty ehhh..

That'd be fantastic if there was a decent plugin, pretty much the only thing I'm missing from not having cable is live sports.

Sites like atdhe don't host their own content so I doubt it. Any given event could be hosted on ustream, justin.tv, v-share, or many others. Some don't even use flash and require their own browser plugins.

• Locked thread