Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up

SteadfastMeat posted:

ahahahaha they're just a hairs breadth away from NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS, it's hilarious
While lurking this thread, I've decided the only racist act in a Freepers universe is saying "friend of the family" to a black mans face, and even then that's only racist 1 out of 2 times because "they can say it, why can't we?"

Unless you're a minority, then just about anything you do is racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up

Free Broken Glass! posted:

ahahahaha
No one can agree as to the facts of Robin Hood's life, or if he even existed at all in the first place, but he was straight as an arrow. Cool, got it.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

katlington posted:

Umm, excuse me, LIB, if you don't say n~, it's not racist.
Even if they use that word, it's only racist half the time since, "THEY get to use that word, why don't we? I thought we had freedom of speech in this country."

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

edit: frrrrrt

BerkerkLurk fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Mar 22, 2010

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

HOT SQUATS posted:

if freepers were to migrate what the hell country could they go to? they hate pretty much everything.
The Conservative's Canada.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

quote:

Bingo. North American native culture is one of the most over-rated and over-hyped social phenomena. In 15000 years of existence on this continent, these guys did not build any permanent structure of value or significance, which is what you would expect from a legitimate civilization. These people were nothing but a bunch of warmonger nomadic tribes.
The Pueblo builders, mound building cultures, the Maya, the Aztec, they all lived under piles of dead leaves.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

What constitutes a "permanent structure of value or significance" in the freeperverse, anyway?
Branson, Missouri and the famous Eye of the Needle gate in Jerusalem.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

change my name posted:

these are my jogging hollow-points
Reminds me of a guy I knew:
"Welp, time to go hiking." *loads a tiny gun in his fanny pack with special snake-killing bullets*

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

We can't retreat from these snakes, it would look weak.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

POTUShead posted:

Moral of the story is; Don’t piss off a whole bunch of Arizona law supporting gringos. Most of us hunt for our food and are not the weenies you come across in the news media. That is NOT the kind of gringo we are in ‘fly over’ country. Got it?
*Hunts quail once a year* *puts little green berets on the quails* "Heh."

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

Oil is fetilizer for the oceans.

It's not because people stopped fishing for a while because of loving war or anything.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

Manuel Calavera posted:

Or gay, don't forget that. Or anything that isn't Christian.
Yes but that doesn't include all Christian sects, not by a long shot.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

But the Colorado river is already dry most of the year in Mexico anyways.

Edit:
It's like some giant Rube Goldberg device where at the very end is a boot kicking Mexicans across the border.

BerkerkLurk fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jun 21, 2010

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I love how it's a free wall with no maintenance, except for the snow cats and the elaborate fire extinguishing system of unprecendented size and cost.

But at least it's environetally safe fire retardent foam. That's a little more generous than expected.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

Freepers: It sounds insane and it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

Tars Tarkas posted:

An Anthropology Professor at the University of Texas at Austin put this "BS" straight with one question to a student who spewed this "This land really belongs to the tribes that were here before the Europeans arrived." She asked; "And from whom did the "Indians take the land?" She backed it up with facts that many try desparately to keep hidden. Namely, that the megalithic sites that are in evidence all over the United States, as well as the ruins that are in Arizona that the Navajo readily admit that they didn't build, and say that oral history say was built by a race of people that just disappeared. I'd go so far as to speculate that they were killed by overwhelming numbers of what we call Indians. At least the males. DNA evidence shows the "Indian" population contain Midocondrial (sp?) markers from another race of people.
Again, from whom did the "Indians" take the land?
There's this one ruin where some Anasazi people were driven out by another tribe, but there's also recorded loving history where Indians have been observed building and inhabiting pueblos, not some noble lost race of green skinned aryans or whatever this person is getting at.

Also when I took an anthropology course, they said the Indians were the product of three seperate migrations from Asia, but if I had the freep mindset I'd assume rape and genocide by an inferior ape-like race occured to I guess 'cause the man as the reservation who sells me my tax-free cigarettes doesn't smile or hustle when he does it lazy loving Indians.