Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Didn't someone in one of the minis threads here make a Bioshock skirmish army?

Yep (I look through all the mini threads despite not playing anything to see the pretty models).

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

"What is the greatest lie ever created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind? Slavery? The Holocaust? Dictatorship?
No. It's the tool with which all that wickedness is built: altruism."

"Whenever anyone wants others to do their work, they call upon their altruism. Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever."

"The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of God! The list goes on and on."

"How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"? It's the "king and country" crowd who light the torch of destruction."

"It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained humanity to an endless cycle of guilt and failure"

"On the surface, I once bought a forest. The parasites claimed that the land belonged to God, and demanded that I establish a public park there. Why? So the rabble could stand slack-jawed under the canopy and pretend that it was paradise *earned*. When Congress moved to nationalize my forest, I burnt it to the ground. God did not plant the seeds of this Arcadia - I did."

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

The women are converted from Copplestone Casting's "Gun Molls"
I had limited resources available for conversion, so the masks and hooks are made from scraps of plasticard. The pipe is made from bits of sprues and greenstuff. The weird facial growths are greenstuff. There's a couple of hand swaps sourced from Frostgrave bits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vkeios
May 7, 2007

It says four types on their site but it seems like there’s more. There’s Adrian helmets, shakos, bearskins, and those also have gasmask variants as well.

So 6 types. And I assume there’s a decent amount of expressions for the nonmasked versions.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

FYI the PDF is also on Modiphius, and Ivan has said he gets a bit bigger cut from there.
Also he's done a blog post about what's in Five Parsecs's next expansion.

and meanwhile, I'm just trying to get a physical copy without shipping from the UK, because I want a physical nordic weasel book damnit.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Warmonger/Wargames Foundry has some orcs, among other fantasy and historicals.