Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Yeah, gently caress Deadliest Catch, those guys need their own show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
http://www.redbullillume.com/gallery/final-images-2010.html

Red Bull photo contest finalists

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

Senior Woodchuck posted:

The best part about Stubby is that there were soldiers who had to salute him and call him "Sir."

Not so much seeing as you don't call NCOs (which is what a sergeant is) "sir"

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

The Downfall posted:

This was my desktop for a while. A high resolution of course. This will always be my favorite picture. Just something about it strikes me as badass.

Have you ever seen it in person? It's freaking HUGE and loving awesome. Totally badass.

You wander through the Met thinking "huh, i wonder where that painting is, maybe I missed it. Cant be that tiny, right?" And then you hit the room it's in and BAM. GIANT PAINTING.

• Locked thread