Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Namarrgon posted:

holy poo poo

Any word on whether he beat the Nazis to death with his giant steel balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

An ancestor of mine on my mother's side. Charlie Pitts, who rode with Jessie James.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

What the hell kinda gun is that? (besides badass)

I think it's a dart gun for shooting tranquilizer rounds.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

Cassowaries are scary as gently caress.

And like all scary as gently caress creatures, they live in Australia. Why does this not surprise me?

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Kammat posted:

Walruses always seem kinda slow and easy to run away from.

Eh, you'd be surprised. They've been known to kill and eat their own kind on occasion. Plus there's that whole "Oh he's so slow I can get close-AAAAH HE'S loving FAST OVER SHORT DISTANCES" thing that most animals like this tend to have going for them.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

MindlessHavok posted:

Yeah but they're HUGE drama queens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPQGlJw-x9k

That's not actually a walrus. Penguins and walruses (walri?) don't live in the same locations. Probably looking at a leopard seal or something. Which makes that penguin a badass actually, cause leopard seals eat them all the time.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Raimundus posted:

Why does America turning Communist automatically mean that Batman has to be an Anarchist to combat it? Did they repossess Bruce Wayne's fortune or something?

Superman landed in the Soviet Union instead of Smallville, Kansas, and comes to power in it. It's an Elseworlds mini-series called Superman: Red Son, and it's very good.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Raimundus posted:

Okay, but that still doesn't explain why Russian Batman defaults to Anarchism, unless I'm missing some vital historical context having to do with Anarchism in Russia.

I don't know jack poo poo about Russian history.

A Soviet officer kills Batman's parents in this timeline, so instead of fighting crooks he fights the government.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Suddenly Tentacles posted:

Neither is Dwayne Johnson's statutory rape.

Here, have a honey badger;

This badass motherfucker sleeps off bites from rattlesnakes and cobras, and then it eats them.

Except it lives in Africa, so it wouldn't do that for rattlesnakes. :science:

Also holy poo poo that's a meerkat tail it's finishing off, unless I'm mistaken.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

batomys posted:

The guy also called Aldrin a liar and a coward, no wonder he got a fist to the face!

I'm pretty sure he also said stuff regarding Aldrin's daughter, and that was the point at which Aldrin decked him. Serves him right.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Dynastocles posted:

When my friends and I were about 18, we heard Dragonforce for the first time. Being immature, we were completely enthralled and enraptured by the band (specifically the song "Fury of the Storm") and one day we collectively made this picture of what we imagined the band to look like:

I think it's still badass, in a retarded way.

To be fair, this is a better Dragonforce than the real Dragonforce.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Adonis Gunther posted:

Why don't they parachute down? I mean. from that hight they might as well jump in the same direction as the wind from the pole and open up a parachute, right?

There's kind of a whole city down there on some of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Phanatic posted:

Some of the SF team that served an eviction notice to some Taliban who had overstayed at a hotel in Kabul just the other day:

The Hangover Part 3: Mogadishu Blues

• Locked thread