Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
The best part of the GME fiasco is those who took a dump at the wrong time and lost 30% of their stake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Yomofo717 posted:

Just bought 10 shares of CCIV. 1st stock purchase ever. This rush reminds me of gambling on sports.

Good luck buying in at this price, I took a poo poo at the wrong time and fat-fingered a $20 loss :homebrew:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Yomofo717 posted:

I've been told they are are going to merge with Lucid Motors soon, so I just wanted to get in before that happens.

They could, or they might not. If the deal goes off the table it’ll crash down to $10-12 in a heartbeat until they find a new target.

No part of the SPAC lifecycle is guaranteed, it’s pure grade speculation without even a bunch of decaying video game stores or empty pandemic theatres in assets.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Martman posted:

So you're saying it's basically guaranteed?

Did you say it’s guaranteed?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

I got in and out of weed yesterday and managed to limit my losses.

I didn’t make money, and I would have lost more if I hadn’t paper handed it (I know that I would have held until opening today if i had held today).

Glad my exit strategy for squoozes saved my dumb rear end.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

Weed is dead. Long live weed.

May it sleep for another 5 years.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

I would like to read more about degenerate crypto gamblers getting pegged and tethered by bitcoins.

:elongate:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

jeeves posted:

FOMO went up by 50% today so far!

Buy high, sell low, you’ll still make money!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

I bought NDRAs devil bushel yesterday and I don’t care

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

everything is down again, I’m a bit nervous about this slow ramp down

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

It's like someone took all the dumb financial decisions you can make and rolled them into one neat little gently caress up.

A financial ruin sushi roll, if you will.

The secret ingredient is ruin no matter how you slice it.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

I don’t understand what is happening

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LMAO the fed and reddit are down, GME just went to outer space, everything is meaningless, experts don't exist, rules are meaningless, and authority is imaginary

Hail Satan

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

a Loving Dog posted:

the stock market is so goddamn stupid lol

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Stock Trading Thread: Capital losses for capital BOSSES

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Give me GME for 333 Bob

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Here we go :getin:

Hail Satan

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Dude honestly sounds like he's having a manic episode and has hyper focused on stocks.

It’s ok, he could have pulled a Nathan Mazri and laser focused on Garfield entergagement during his manic episode.

Has Cathie bought into GarfieldEATS yet?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

melon cat posted:

Oh my god I've seen that restaurant before it went bust it was like a fever dream. At some point you couldn't tell if it was a weird money-laundering scheme or a just a really, really poorly-executed restaurant startup

Is the Scooby Doo Eats real I can't even tell

It’s real, buy now!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

melon cat posted:

I'm pretty sure that the 20-year old TikTok traders who are selling $99 $$4.99 Millionaire Options Trading Courses and shitposting GME memes probably didn't have any skin in the game of either of those periods.

Ahahah holy poo poo

I’ll let you know if ScoobyEATS is targeted by a SPAC and gets scooped by Cathie

:henget:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Churchill posted:

Wait wtf isn't that the same dude behind garfield eats? The roaring failure?

He’s diversifying to better entergage his target market. His specific hollow type of hyped innovation buzzwords would be perfect for $MOON

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

DapperDraculaDeer posted:

Is this real? This cant be real, right? I stopped reading the Garfield Eats thread when Nate got into COVID denial. It looks like things have escalated in a hilarious direction.

What does your heart tell you?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

but wait Corleone took a haircut to shave his head :confuoot:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Kink shaming or curious?

Some or everything about it?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

It’s not just semiconductors, there are also global market shortages on plastic resins (automotive demand), polyvinyl chloride/PVC (closed plants and increased home demand), diverse plastic polycarbonates (ex: acrylonitrile and hexamethylenediamine coming from Texan factories shut down due to the freeze), sheet metal (automotive demand) and even wood pulp for cardboard packaging (increase in online shopping).

Some of these are short term supply disruptions which have dried up intermediate raw material inventories due to longer processing cycles, others are deeper, ongoing market shortages driven by high volatility in a short period of time and which are digging a structural market deficit across all upstream supply chain players and driving up prices.

Copper prices have increased like hell, and other production metals as well. Industrial companies were already facing cash flow and treasury issues at the end of last year, and now many of them are facing skyrocketing material costs on top.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Tetramin posted:

Hey now this time they announced that they’ll have booths at a couple of upcoming conferences :razz:

That means they’re confident :riker:

it’s time to take haircuts on other positions to buy high like Corleone :getin:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

No no, you have to have lost 25k. It’s -25k to get in.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Uber can always cut their losses by stopping service in different areas, they’ll be in the black the moment they stop providing a service at all.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Good luck to the Robox Resources buyers too :haibrow:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

We’re all selling BOE?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

I would like NDRA to go back to $3 and then back down to $1.9 if it isn’t going to do anything else

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Nosre posted:

I had a dream I was waffling about selling NDRA at 3 and it ended up going to 12, so you can take that to the bank

Woah, look at NDRAdamus here ... they say it’s going to 12!! 🚀 🚀 🚀

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Call me when my phone can charge my jacket :signings:

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Let me know which construction company gets the contract to widen the Suez and which company owns Dick Boat.

Livestream of Thursday’s attempts to unstick the boat:
https://i.imgur.com/42MykE6.mp4

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

This boat is very stuck, european logistics and anyone ordering badly needed electronics components from asia is going to suffer if this lasts longer than the end of this week.

Captains will then need to decide whether to take a guaranteed two week delay by going around or risk waiting and hoping for a faster fix.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

NDRAdamus strikes again

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Odd Mutant posted:

I think you need a broken republican brain to be able to predict stocks accurately tbh.

it helps a lot when the insiders pay you upfront for the legislation supporting the business

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

AHH F/UGH posted:

Just think about all the things we can buy with that trillion dollars that we couldn't 15 years ago

Why, you could buy a handful of NFTs from popular YouTube videos

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Heinz sight's 20/20

wowzer :captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

With the way the forums were down I was worried they were held up with spacs