Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

cr0y posted:

Whats going on with CLOV?

It's another Reddit meme stock, and they're apparently trying to defeat a short squeeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Both I guess?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Everyones Favorite Poster posted:

What's peoples price point look like to get out of AHT in the short-medium term?

$80

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Oscar Wild posted:

So you own 9 shares OP?

40 @ $5.40

To the mooooooooon!

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Michael Corleone posted:

What's up with RIOT, why is it mooning? Should I sell my 3 calls for 39.50 on the 25th when they are in the green?

News outlets say El Salvador accepts Bitcoin as legal tender, not sure why that's a big deal though.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I've got enough meme stocks right now haha. Best of luck to you guys who do get in on this!

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Sundae posted:

I suspect day traders would win easily if airfare and hotels are counted into the expenses, but we'd just ignore that part. :v:

All the free booze and discounted buffets will offset this a bit.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Sundae posted:

MGM Grand, next to Signature Hotel. Back in the regular slots by the bathrooms on the main floor when I was there.

I saw one of those 4 player video poker machines there too about 8 years ago. I'm not smart enough to game it by playing all 4 seats at once, that's awesome.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Is today the day WISH bounces back?!

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I'm getting absolutely hosed today. So much for my hopes of doing well after recently being invited into an investors group iMessage chat with my friends. Guess there's always next week.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Yay OTLY is going up!

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I got diamond hands, broke ones at that.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

UONE's gonna jump now that Juneteenth's a holiday.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

This thread title has been pretty on point for me this week.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Woodchip posted:

WISH deciding to surge today. Go figure.

It always craters at the end of the day though.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Gotta catch that falling knife.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Jesus, WISH. When do I sell?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I have a buy limit on AHT for $4.50, looks like it'll actually take place today.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

You're welcome.

And for my next trick I'm going to fill this ordinary balloon with helium and watch it sink like a stone, too.

It got close! 8 cents away at the lowest.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Why not wait until it gets back to the time it was hovering around $70 in 2018?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Warmachine posted:

Apparently the reason is Newegg got options listed, so now people can engage in even wilder speculation, thus driving the price up.

I am told this is all very rational.

So it's just gambling then?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

nuketulsa posted:

Any point in holding AHT or just eat my loss? I've already lost a lot... but I will hold forever if that's what it takes.

At this point, I've lost 48% on AHT so why the gently caress should I not ride it to the bottom? Let's see this play out! Also, I have a call holding my stock until July 16th so there's not a drat thing I can do about it any way.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

NEGG trading halted since it rocketed up by 70% today.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

A pullback is good for the market but I definitely chose a bad time to get started in investing!

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Red posted:

Well, everything is, uh, on sale

I got started a month ago :(

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Lots of premarket green in my portfolio, looking forward to seeing it all go red before I can sell them.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

cr0y posted:

Anyone got any good plays today? Need something to watch other than my SPY calls bleeding.

BLIN has had a lot of sideways movement the past week, and could break out soon.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

It's free good advice.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

gay picnic defence posted:

Gig work gets a bad rep here in Australia because the pay and conditions are poo poo compared to legislated minimum pay and conditions for employees, but I guess in a country with none of that it might look much more appealing for the reasons you’ve highlighted.

I'm still confused how service jobs in America aren't subjected to the minimum wage.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

So we should nationalize the energy sector since electricity is a basic human right, and profiting off that is unethical.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

You know Twitter's bad when it's easier to read a discussion on freakin' Reddit.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Gaius Marius posted:

How did Caesar go out anyways

Pizza pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

TLDR Costco lyfe byatch