Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Their name reputedly comes from the fact that their calls make a distinctive "chick-a-dee-dee-dee",[1] though their normal call is actually fee-bee, and the famous chick-a-dee-dee-dee is an alarm call. The number of "dees" depends on the predator.[2]

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Only one human death was reported among those 150 attacks. (I don't know how to format a citation but here it is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassowary#cite_note-Kofron1999-38)

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Nude weddings are the norm in the fictional Betazoid culture in Star Trek because of their ability to see thoughts and emotions of others. This gift evolved their society into an open one, which allowed nude weddings without taboo.

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

The Japanese 1988 Suzuki Vitara is also considered to be a compact SUV.[21][22]

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
On August 16, 2011, McWilliams made a different kind of history by traveling to the Florida Everglades, harvesting by 44-magnum bangstick an over 11-foot, estimated between quarter-ton and half-ton bull alligator.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
The species exhibits no notable characteristics, such as extravagant colors or unusual antennae, and is of interest to collectors of Hitler memorabilia and beetle collectors purely as a result of its name.[2][3] This is putting the beetle in danger of extinction.[4]

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

when you're not quite ready to gently caress them and cum in them

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
On November 24, 2000, the Goatse "giver" and "receiver" images were posted to the official online Oprah Winfrey Message Boards in the Soul Stories board. Trystan T. Cotten and Kimberly Springer, authors of Stories of Oprah: the Oprahfication of American Culture, said that this "seemingly considerable male intrusion drove many of the women elsewhere, and the board was retired shortly afterwards".[18]

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
haha that one owns

i will go on record as saying the_giver.jpg was way funnier than the actual goatse

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
its so quaint to think there was a time when you could goatse a forum so bad you could shut down an entire website

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

This article provides a list of famous raccoons that appeared in works of fiction.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The main characters are a man and woman depicted unclothed, with no primary or secondary sexual features shown other than the woman having nipples. It is clear which character is male and which is female due to tertiary features.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Pakled posted:

its so quaint to think there was a time when you could goatse a forum so bad you could shut down an entire website

which newspaper was it that tried turning their op-ed section into an open forum and it was so goatse'd it lasted a day?

e: oh lol, literally the sentence after:

quote:

The Los Angeles Times Wikitorial was introduced on June 17, 2005, to be a publicly accessible method of directly responding to the paper's editorials; Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales had consulted on the project, and on its first day contributed a "forking" of the page to accommodate opposing opinions.[20] Prior to the feature's introduction, L.A. Times editorial and opinion editor Michael Kinsley stated that "Wikitorials may be one of those things that within six months will be standard. It's the ultimate in reader participation".[21] The wiki was closed two days later on June 19, 2005, because, The Guardian reported, "explicit images known as Goatses appeared on [it]".[20]

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Spaced God posted:

This article provides a list of famous raccoons that appeared in works of fiction.

Rascal was a pro-tier book.

:colbert:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
After study, it was determined that 17 people performing Tae Bo exercises to "The Power" in a 12th floor fitness center caused the building to vibrate by creating a mechanical resonance.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

prefect posted:

After study, it was determined that 17 people performing Tae Bo exercises to "The Power" in a 12th floor fitness center caused the building to vibrate by creating a mechanical resonance.
hell yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1BNcSBApOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i-beams Snap!ed

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I found an article about free america with floppy lizards on a ranch

EDIT: Ignore this post, it's for Awful Survivor, but wouldn't shock me if such an article did exist on Wikipedia.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/backspace/status/1280843283833520128

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=966663706&oldid=966581234

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Perhaps due to the bean's popularity in Sichuan cuisine, in addition to the regular Chinese terms of "silkworm bean" (蚕豆 cándòu) or "orchid bean" (兰花豆 lánhuādòu), they are also known as "Sichuan beans" (川豆 chuāndòu) in Chinese.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

An apprentice bodyman most likely would have to grind and hand file the lead to a smooth finish for repainting. The master craftsman on the other hand did not have to grind and only had to hand file, if he had to perform any smoothing at all. The true craftsman controlled the flow of lead with his torch and most times could produce a satin finish without filing.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Midjack posted:

An apprentice bodyman most likely would have to grind and hand file the lead to a smooth finish for repainting. The master craftsman on the other hand did not have to grind and only had to hand file, if he had to perform any smoothing at all. The true craftsman controlled the flow of lead with his torch and most times could produce a satin finish without filing.

a rare glimpse into the arcane terminology and professional hierarchy of a certified bukake artist

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The lyrical content includes many references to nature conservation, politics and poo poo.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
whose post history are you describing?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

https://twitter.com/trillness/status/1281277341277343745

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Today, many paleteros are now commonly found in American cities with significant Mexican populations. Vending requirements for paleteros vary widely by city. In San Jose, California, in 1988, a permit to sell paletas cost about $154.[31]

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

dang, youd have to sell a lot of popsicles back then to cover that fee

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
The protocol has been criticized for omitting any mention of prewarming the pot.[6]

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

In 2013, [Chubby] Checker sued HP over a WebOS application with the same name. The application, before being pulled in September 2012, was used to unscientifically estimate penis size from shoe size.[22][23][24][25]

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

wa27 posted:

In 2013, [Chubby] Checker sued HP over a WebOS application with the same name. The application, before being pulled in September 2012, was used to unscientifically estimate penis size from shoe size.[22][23][24][25]

lol

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
There are "sysadmin competitions" between participants: they throw defunct PC mice to reach maximum distance and also throw such mice (with their "tails" cut out) within an empty distant computer case used as basket. Additionally, they powerlift a bundle of unused HDDs.[11]

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stories_set_in_a_future_now_past

not worthless

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

quote:

Akira Manga, Anime 1982–1990 2019 Set in a dystopian, post-WWIII Neo-Tokyo in the midst of civil unrest and government corruption.[9]
Made into a film and video game in 1988. Correctly predicted that the 2020 Summer Olympics would be held in Tokyo.

hold on there just one second

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

quote:

DMX states the song will still "knock" in 2003.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Perfect Dark Zero re: 2020 posted:

A large percentage of the world is controlled by corporations.

wellll hold up there cowboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The promotional video, which aired during the 26 September 1966 "Monkee vs. Machine" television show, features The Monkees playing around on the beach and having fun with five children (at any one time), in a dune buggy, on a swing set, on slides, on a jungle gym, on a horse, on unicycles, and on Honda Super Cub motorcycles, and hamming it up driving the Monkeemobile around Southern California.