Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sauzer
Jan 31, 2006
Some Sort of Guy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hell yeah

orgasms but in japan
that article was deleted for being non-notable in 2019 but has since been lovingly sheparded to Good Article status by the aptly named SoulBust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I wonder if soulbust still has the bath water

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Clark Nova posted:

I wonder if soulbust still has the bath water

nah probably vaped it all in one go

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

When the sounds subside, the maggots are dead and the cheese can be eaten.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Carstuckgirls.com has received several nominations and awards for its online imagery.[citation needed] :tipshat:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
lomarf

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Carstuckgirls.com has received several nominations and awards for its online imagery.[citation needed] :tipshat:

i was expecting a weird fetish thing and i was still surprised by how weird it is

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

it's weird, but somehow wholesomely weird. it's all so tame and you can tell its run by one person who just wants to get high on his own supply, because the girls all look kinda similar, dress the same, etc. dude clearly has a type...

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i think the premise of getting laid because you come across a woman in a stuck car is the opposite of wholesomely weird but i also kind of get what you're driving at

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
guy's a loving freak actually

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Jonny 290 posted:

i think the premise of getting laid because you come across a woman in a stuck car is the opposite of wholesomely weird but i also kind of get what you're driving at

men do not want to have sex with women, as a rule, they want to have sex with nurses, homemakers, teachers, strippers, secretaries, dental hygienists.

context matters.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Jonny 290 posted:

i don't think there's actually any sex, or even nudity. its literally just women in cars getting stuck

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
yeah, i was expecting it to be "woman gets stuck, sex ensures" but then it was just the first half of that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sweevo posted:

i don't think there's actually any sex, or even nudity. its literally just women in cars getting stuck

and this is just a dude smoking a cigar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkQvQlejFk

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Jonny 290 posted:

you can see plenty of moving images of that gentleman wearing gear and less on other sites than youtube.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Sometimes a cigar is also a penis.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

when ur five minutes into cigars and chill and he gives u this look

Ellie Crabcakes fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Nov 22, 2021

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sweevo posted:

yeah and he's beating off to it with his penis.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
i just enjoy realistic depictions of wwii era elastic shortages

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

lol bull nips

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

It's 10:46 pacific time and cigars are still gross and pipes are even dorkier than before

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

It's 10:46 pacific time and cigars are still gross and pipes are even dorkier than before

are you saying gandalf was a dork?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

i just enjoy realistic depictions of wwii era elastic shortages

and celery, can't forget the celery

drat taking regular vitamins etc must have cleaned off my brainwires, I only had to deep-dive a few seconds to remember Art Frahm

edit: wiki for the thread ofc

quote:

Frahm's forte was depicting beautiful young white women, taking in rendering their legs and figures. Frahm's depictions of the women's faces are less successful

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The collaborative fiction project SCP Foundation features SCP-184, which is identical to a Roman dodecahedron.[16] Within the fictional setting, SCP-184 shows the ability to gradually and indefinitely expand and reorganize the interior volume of its container in a non-Euclidean fashion, while keeping the outside appearance and size of the container unchanged. The object was recovered by the SCP Foundation from the Kowloon Walled City, where it was (at least in part) responsible for the densely-populated enclave's labyrinthian layout.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

46 people, including 12 children, died today in a bus crash in Bulgaria, the deadliest bus crash in Bulgarian history. I can't even look at Wikipedia without seeing tragic news and they keep making sure I know all the details :(

Sauzer posted:

that article was deleted for being non-notable in 2019 but has since been lovingly sheparded to Good Article status by the aptly named SoulBust

mods, please change my name to "surrealist eroticism of content"

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azalea_(chimpanzee)

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Kim Jong-il has called smokers one of the "three main fools of the 21st century", along with people who do not understand music or computers.[15]

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

prefect posted:

yes

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Pakled posted:

Kim Jong-il has called smokers one of the "three main fools of the 21st century", along with people who do not understand music or computers.[15]

harsh criticism of his son

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

harsh criticism of his son
That's why jong-un had him bumped off

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transactional_analysis

The twelfth episode of the third season of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is called "Games Ponies Play" as a homage to this work.[citation needed]

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
Griffith's starter also was found to have two non-pathogenic Streptococcus species, a genus often associated with pneumonia.[1]

The stability of sourdough starters when moving between geographic locations remains an open question to bakers and microbiologists. Bakers anecdotally report that their starters change after they move or take it with them on vacation. It is possible therefore that the current starter is completely different from the original starter from Sequim, Washington, but the Society continues regardless.[1]

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
threat title is 'worthless' not 'awesome'

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

i just like the Wikipedian's Tone of the entire article ok

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

i'm turning my monitor on don't worry

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nice. big fan of bread here. ive tried and failed at making my own so i just live vicariously

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

my parents had a starter going for about a decade when I was a kid. excellent bread 4 sure

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
The use of boiled peanuts as a treatment method is not yet recommended. [8][unreliable medical source?]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

prefect posted:

:can::can::can: