Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Pon De Trich posted:

'cept this guy was not even really *asian*...

*sticks wacky teeth in* *is asian*

It's Micky Rooney, that's the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

that awful man posted:

no, it's not possible, that's the point. they were suggesting that female spergs were somehow disguising it, when spergs by definition don't have the social skills to pull that sort of thing off

in the past it was more acceptable for a woman to be quiet and passive

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

mr_jim posted:

It's Micky Rooney, that's the point.

lol

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK

Anatole posted:

he say you brade runner

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
Breakfast at tiffany's is a cinematic masterpiece

a hong chong ching chong i ram chinerese

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Harry_Potter
has the same number of references and is longer than
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur

also see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_response_to_the_Harry_Potter_films
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_fandom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_influences_and_analogues
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_disputes_over_the_Harry_Potter_series
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parodies_of_Harry_Potter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_debates_over_the_Harry_Potter_series (featured article)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_in_translation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Harry_Potter_related_topics

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

good movie. i rike

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

My opinions, though not completely awful are expressed in a tiresome and needlessly aggressive way. Please help me to chill out.
quote != edit

cleanhands fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Feb 7, 2011

cleanhands
Jun 9, 2010

wrong thread nm

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dont date girls irl who identify with miss golightly

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

graph posted:

dont date girls irl who identify with miss golightly

I've decorated my walls with a breakfast at tifany's print on one wall and a le chat noir poster on another

I'll be knee deep in clunge

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kill everyone

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

I've decorated my walls with a breakfast at tifany's print on one wall and a le chat noir poster on another

is that a real word, i've only ever seen it used on the inbetweeners

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Hammerite posted:

is that a real word, i've only ever seen it used on the inbetweeners

yes

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

cool i'll have a venti cafe latte

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Yoya posted:

"ew, history" -wikipedia

Zaxxon
Feb 14, 2004

Wir Tanzen Mekanik
I have found the source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperg

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Today's featured article

Kingdom Hearts is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) in 2002 for the PlayStation 2 video game console.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Zaxxon posted:

I have found the source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperg

the same cabal that runs wikipedia infiltrated the world's largest religion centuries ago

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Hammerite posted:

Today's featured article

Kingdom Hearts is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) in 2002 for the PlayStation 2 video game console.

i dont see what wrong with this!!

Sam Hall
Jun 29, 2003

man I'm pretty sure that's like the third loving time I've seen the kingdom hearts article featured in the last two years

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Sam Hall posted:

man I'm pretty sure that's like the third loving time I've seen the kingdom hearts article featured in the last two years

man i'm pretty sure you should spend less loving time on wikipedia

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
is there anything that great about that game? all i heard abotu it was that it was an anime disney game that was all the rage before it came out and then nothing until this thread

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
its a game where they combine final fantasy rpg characters with disney characters and that made it sell like 5 billion copies

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Hammerite posted:

Today's featured article

wikipedia has a front page?!

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!
It took me 16 clicks of the random article link before I came across something anime related.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Coffee Jones posted:

It took me 16 clicks of the random article link before I came across something anime related.

eight for me

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Coffee Jones posted:

first click of the random article link got me this:

quote:

Matt "Mojo" Morginsky (born June 14, 1976 in Long Island, New York), is the former lead vocalist of The O.C. Supertones, a Christian band that focused on ska-core and related rhythms.

sixth click:

quote:

Farm to Market Road 1462 (FM 1462) is a farm to market road located in Brazoria and Fort Bend counties, Texas.[1]
:monocle:

on my 67th try i got a disambiguation page that links to a japanese doll manufacturer so i decided to stop

also, about 10% of the pages i got were soccer-related

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

YOSPOS: a Christian band that focused on ska-core and related rhythms

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Coffee Jones posted:

Over 30 and i still hadn't seen one.

Although a large number of student radio pages, wtf?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

eh is Wikipedia having css problems today?

I get pages with plain formatting and weird layouts

axolotl farmer fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Feb 8, 2011

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

9th click: Michelle Hinn is the current chairperson of the IGDA's Game Accessibility Special Interest Group, a game industry advocacy group for creating mainstream games accessible to gamers with disabilities

it's me i'm the gamer with a disability

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Kellee Maize (born January 18, 1980) is an American Rapper/ Emcee/ Dancer/ Singer/ Songwriter/ Entrepreneur. She was born in New Berlin, a small town in Central Pennsylvania, but moved to Pittsburgh at age 18 to attend college, fell in love with the city, and has been there ever since. Kellee has and continues to devote her time to her passions of music, art, and bettering the world. She started Näkturnal, a female owned and operated guerilla marketing firm, where she can promote her passions while also working on her music career. Her debut album, Age of Feminine, was released independently in May 2007, featuring traditional hip hop beats behind her activist message of exposing the wrongs in the world. She financed and released it herself, and distributed it online at iTunes. Age of Feminine got over 2 million plays and 100,000 downloads.[1] Aligned Archetype, released in January 2010, is Kellee's sophomore album featuring the sounds of Dub Step, Hip Hop, and Baltimore Club, behind spiritually inspired lyrics. The album quickly gained critical success online and became the featured album for Frostwire, where she became the Most Downloaded Artist on Frostwire Ever, with over 145,000 full album downloads in 1 month.[1]

90% of the poo poo is lifted directly from her page lol

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

maniacdevnull posted:

wikipedia has a front page?!

this but unironically

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

axolotl farmer posted:

eh is Wikipedia having css problems today?

I get pages with plain formatting and weird layouts

yah me too

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Third random page:

quote:

Gary M. Webster, B.Sc. (Hons), P.Eng. is a public transit manager in Toronto, Canada.
Webster graduated from Queen's University as a civil engineer in 1975 and joined the Toronto Transit Commission soon after. He has served in various supervisory and management roles at the TTC, including in the subway and equipment maintenance departments, in the Transportation department, as Manager - Materials and Procurement (1986-1990), Manager - Service Planning (1990-1994), Manager - Human Resources (1994-1996), and General Manager - Operations (1996-2006).
On June 10, 2006 he replaced Rick Ducharme as Chief General Manager on an interim basis after Ducharme's resignation. A year later, on June 27, 2007, Webster was confirmed in the post on a permanent basis. He is the first TTC Chief General Manager to be promoted from within the organisation; all five previous holders of the position were hired from outside the TTC.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Two more and I got an article with the word anime in it.

quote:

Paul W. Robertson is a Canadian businessperson, media executive and producer known for his work in animated television. He was the Chief Executive Officer of Nelvana Limited from 2003 to 2007.[1]
Paul graduated with an Honours degree in Business Administration from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario in 1977. He currently serves on the Campaign Cabinet for United Way of Greater Toronto and is a board member of the Canadian Film Centre.
Robertson has worked as executive producer on Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Kids, Back to School with Franklin, My Dad the Rock Star, Franklin, Jacob Two-Two, My Friend Rabbit and Pearlie. He also produced anime such as Bakuten Shoot BeyBlade 2002, Beyblade G Revolution and Beyblade: Metal Fusion.
Robertson was a head of YTV during the late 90's as well as president of the television division of Corus Entertainment.
He is the current president of Shaw Media, a subsidiary of Shaw Communications as of 2010.[2]

All three of the animes have pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nail
Jul 15, 2005

quote:

random pages
ok i think this thread is done now