Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

wikpediphile Ranger Aragon inadvertently leaks trump's long-term plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
colonizing india

good idea or great idea?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
i like how the us suddenly has vietnam, that worked out so well last time

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

When in port, the departure of a plankowner for the final time is usually announced on the 1MC public announcing system with a bell-ring, as <ding, ding>

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Tails_Doll

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

oh well if you're gonna post this fan wiki then here, have another excerpt

quote:

Hexxus (at least in his smoke form) usually talks in an extremely respectful, appreciative, nonchalant, charming, friendly, polite, quiet, kind, clever, pleasant, thoughtful, loquacious, enthusiastic, optimistic, and sensual fashion with a rather sophisticated air, and the pleasure he derives from pollution seems to be almost sexual in nature.

beware, this guy's got a thesaurus and he doesn't know how to use it

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
the loquacious pollution fucker

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Sagebrush posted:

oh well if you're gonna post this fan wiki then here, have another excerpt

beware, this guy's got a thesaurus and he doesn't know how to use it

and also hes pretty eloquent

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Powaqoatse posted:

idgaf, you cant stop my saying mewterhead
you don't know what an umlaut means or even where it is in the name, motörhead is identical in pronunciation to motorhead

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
People seem not to know that they have gaydar, though.[13] Gay men have better gaydar than straight men,[17] and women have better gaydar when they are ovulating.[18]

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Sham bam bamina! posted:

you don't know what an umlaut means or even where it is in the name, motörhead is identical in pronunciation to motorhead

welp i forgot where it was but i actually do know what an umlaut is

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

you sure told him

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

moteurhead

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

meeturhead

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/832692837917609984

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

oh good, this is the year it's finally cool for me to date 70 year olds

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

This graphic shows the approximate number of Culver's restaurants per state. It is accurate as of 7 July 2007.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

The family Turdidae was introduced (as Turdinia) by the French polymath Constantine Samuel Rafinesque in 1815.[5][6] The taxonomic treatment of this large family has varied significantly in recent years. Traditionally, the Turdidae included the small Old World species,

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
This article is about the sport. For the insect, see Cricket (insect). For other uses, see Cricket (disambiguation).

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
oh for christ's sake

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Thud Ridge

Thud Ridge was the nickname given by United States Air Force F-105 Thunderchief pilots during the Vietnam War to the Tam Dao range, a 24 km, 5000 ft high ridge that ran parallel to the Red River approximately 32 km northwest of Hanoi, which was both a waypoint during air attacks and a terrain masking feature for ingressing fighters in the vicinity of Hanoi, North Vietnam.[1][2]

The ridge features heavily in the book Thud Ridge.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
30 thieves and the thunderchief

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Landmarks[edit]
One of Lindsay's popular landmarks is the old burnt down mill.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_in_a_Million_(Guns_N%27_Roses_song)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Personal life

Health issues

During Rose's late teens, a psychiatrist concluded that his delinquent behavior was evidence of psychosis. In addition, he made note of his high IQ.[15] In a subsequent interview, he questioned the diagnosis altogether, stating, "I went to a clinic, thinking it would help my moods. The only thing I did was take one 500-question test—ya know, filling in the little black dots. All of sudden I'm diagnosed manic-depressive. 'Let's put Axl on medication.' Well, the medication doesn't help me deal with stress. The only thing it does is help keep people off my back because they figure I'm on medication."[97] In contrast to his public image, Rose was not a heavy drug user, though he did not disavow the use of illicit substances entirely.[47][97]

In the early 1990s, Rose became a staunch believer in homeopathic medicine, and began regularly undergoing past life regression therapy.[16] He went public with his "uncovered memories" of being sexually abused by his biological father at the age of two,[14][18][43] which he said had stunted his emotional growth: "When they talk about Axl Rose being a screaming two-year-old, they're right."[18] His dislike of touring was caused in part by the various illnesses he contracted over time. He expressed his belief that these health problems were caused by him unconsciously lowering his own resistance as a form of "self-punishment".[98]

lol rich guy from louisiana is an insane bigot who could've guessed

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
here's one that's not from a fanwiki:

Levels of resting bitch face can vary greatly with different magnitudes and amounts of fierceness.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

of all the articles to be missing a picture

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

very disappointing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_copulation

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
For those who prefer to refrain from washing their jeans there have been suggestions to freeze them in order to kill the germs that cause odor. However, this advice has been disputed as ineffective and replaced with the suggestion of baking them for ten minutes at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.[25]

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Soricidus posted:

For those who prefer to refrain from washing their jeans there have been suggestions to freeze them in order to kill the germs that cause odor. However, this advice has been disputed as ineffective and replaced with the suggestion of baking them for ten minutes at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.[25]

would boiling them do the trick?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

perhaps you wouldn't even need to boil them, if you used cold water and some sort of chemical cleaning compound formulated specifically for fabrics

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
you'd have to agitate them so the compound fully penetrates, maybe you could rig some kind of mechanism to do that

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
if you can afford to drop $400 on a pair of jeans and then refuse to ever wash them you can afford to buy a new pair when the old pair starts getting rank

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
how about a vacuum? go down to the local science college and ask them to put your pants in the space machine

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

if your jeans take longer than a week of wear to get funky, your sense of smell is damaged

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I just microwave mine on high for three minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

prefect posted:

how about a vacuum? go down to the local science college and ask them to put your pants in the space machine

i put my dirty socks into the lsu water lab's flash oven once when i got caught in the rain

before i cleaned up the stinky char i put up handwritten signs everywhere and fortunately the fire department didn't get called