Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

he's a successful voice actor best known for playing the donkey from shrek*

*an old movie that contributed to the popularization of "all star" by smash mouth, a popular meme

thanks my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

*an old movie that contributed to the popularization of "all star" by smash mouth, a popular meme

:corsair:

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol at the thought of some woke millennial looking this performance up and jets of steam spurting out of their ears. it has not aged well.

oh lord. if they saw "delirious" and "raw", they'd want to fire him into the sun

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol at the thought of some woke millennial looking this performance up and jets of steam spurting out of their ears. it has not aged well.

said woke millennial could find comfort in murphy's close friendship with trans sex-worker Shalimar Seiuli :kiddo:

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responses_to_sneezing

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

quote:

The announcement trailer was met with a backlash from some fans of the series who criticized the game for a lack of historical accuracy and authenticity. Complaints were given to the use of certain weapons, prosthetics, and body art as being very uncommon in that time period.[10] Others responding to critiques of the historicity of women on the front line have pointed out female soldiers did participate in World War II, highlighting real-life examples, and that previous games in the Battlefield series are not seen as a completely realistic portrayal of war. Critiques then responded that they were angry due to the unrealistic portrayal of women in the game, as the overwhelming majority of soldiers in WW2 were male.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Dildos are rarely mentioned in Roman sources, but were a popular comic item in Classical Greek literature and art.[163]

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Improbable Lobster posted:

Dildos are rarely mentioned in Roman sources, but were a popular comic item in Classical Greek literature and art.[163]

the romans were really terrible at being copies of the greeks. :sad:

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

all star? I love oldies and punk rock!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The real head was displayed in the same case as the auto-icon for many years, but became the target of repeated student pranks. It is now locked away securely.[38]

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Brace Belden, YPG Hero, smokes a stogie after fighting Daesh

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

how could you leave out the best part

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
badass

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

said woke millennial could find comfort in murphy's close friendship with trans sex-worker Shalimar Seiuli :kiddo:

quote:

Clad only in lingerie, Shalimar was believed to have been locked out of her apartment building and tried to use her robe as a rope to swing from the roof to an open window, however she fell five floors; suffering severe head trauma and other fractures, which resulted in her death.

this just raises further questions

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:stonk: Please do not attempt ‘Die Hard’ style solutions to rooftop problems

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
"Gorilla communication" redirects here. It is not to be confused with Guerrilla communication.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
lights out, gorilla radio

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

a subsection of filk or something even more lame, you be the judge

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
In the traditional game, one player is chosen to be the answerer. That person chooses a subject (object) but does not reveal this to the others. All other players are questioners. They each take turns asking a question which can be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No." In variants of the game, multiple state answers may be included such as the answer "Maybe." The answerer answers each question in turn. Sample questions could be: "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" or "Can I put it in my mouth?"

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles

pick a starting point at random and just start reading

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Lutha Mahtin posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles

pick a starting point at random and just start reading

tang dynasty got all the fun ones

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

"Time of Troubles" is an article about Russian history bur you may be looking for a different page:

For the 20th-century periods of conflict in Northern Ireland, see The Troubles. For the books by Harry Turtledove, see Videssos. For the Dungeons & Dragons plotline, see Time of Troubles (Forgotten Realms).

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

This article is about fatal diseases. For the alternative definition of eyestrain, see computer vision syndrome.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sometimes cheating is ok

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
This might have already come up, but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tears_in_rain_monologue

quote:

"C-beam" redirects here. For steel beams with a C-shaped cross-section, see structural channel.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sometimes cheating is ok

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

from here

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

These are great

quote:

Laredo AM power vandal

Edits power levels used by AM radio stations in and around Laredo, Texas.

edit:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Long-term_abuse/Friends_vandal

quote:

Targeted areas, pages, themes
Articles related to the television show Friends, especially character articles, such as Rachel Green.

Habitual behavior
The vandal tends to change the relationship status of the characters as of the end of the series. In particular, the vandal pairs Rachel Green and Chandler Bing, removing any mention of Chandler's marriage to Monica Geller. As well, Ross Geller and Emily Waltham are paired. This is reflected in oddly-worded edit summaries referring to "Rachel Bing" or "Emily Geller". The specific wording of the edit summaries is a major tell.

wa27 fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Aug 7, 2018

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
Pretty smart to create a hall of fame to encourage this sort of activity.

quote:

New Order vandal IP-hopping editor from Japan who primarily vandalizes New Order- and 808 State- related articles. This vandal mostly engages in genre warring, extensive edit warring, opinion pushing, personal attacks and spamming on talk pages. Also occasionally interchanges article contents and pictures.

New Order is ska. :can:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

gotta respect the hustle

quote:

Dog and rapper vandal
General disruption on articles relating to dogs and rappers.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_parallel_north

(there’s like 178 of those)

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I ran into an article about someone being angry that "Google doesn't care about the truth" and "they pull info from wikipedia without doublechecking"

He added this screenshot.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

quote:

In 1997, benzene was detected in deep space.[23]

:patriot:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Carbon dioxide posted:

I ran into an article about someone being angry that "Google doesn't care about the truth" and "they pull info from wikipedia without doublechecking"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUiZHt6sqg4

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
:rock:

great band, great song

its a shame exene has become an alex jones level conspiracy truther :smith:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Carbon dioxide posted:

Not as egregious but you can't google ships from World War II anymore without anime shipgirls showing up in their place

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

BattleMaster posted:

Not as egregious but you can't google ships from World War II anymore without anime shipgirls showing up in their place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i hate it all