Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
wait, your school had a java class, let alone an AP one?

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

what is this
Sep 11, 2001

it is a lemur
step back boys I roll with fishmech's AP java class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

honestly I shudder to imagine the kind of girl who would be in java class with fishmech

scary thoughts

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

what is this posted:

honestly I shudder to imagine the kind of girl who would be in java class with fishmech

scary thoughts

Came to post this.

The odds of an attractive girl being in a HIGH school Java class are pretty slim, let alone an AP one.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
Tonight on the 6 o'clock news: I lost my erection thinking about it.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
I don't know why but I have the idea that fishmech isn't that bad, just socially weird and has bad opinions. I'm the most elitist ivory tower in yospos so take that as it comes. kinda in the same way that ullillilia is admired

holy gently caress i sound like tarm

got dat wmd fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 27, 2011

LinuxGirl87
Feb 13, 2006

by Ozmaugh

got dat wmd posted:

I'm posting from a bar right now while waiting for company and a neu girl is right across from me looking up the worst fruity drinks on her iPhone just because of the names. Her husband is thoroughly pissed off as he sips his sam summer

Sammy Adams Noble Pils supremacy.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

LinuxGirl87 posted:

Sammy Adams Noble Pils supremacy.

yup.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
mmmm yes another 162 calories to compliment my big mac and chocolate flavoured melted ice cream

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

got dat wmd posted:

You could say the same thing about anything

"this emachines posts to Facebook the same as this MacBook pro, this Mercedes gets me to my geek squad job the same as my Kia rio!!!"

this analogy breaks down because cheap alcohol is often much more effective

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

got dat wmd posted:

I don't know why but I have the idea that fishmech isn't that bad, just socially weird and has bad opinions. I'm the most elitist ivory tower in yospos so take that as it comes. kinda in the same way that ullillilia is admired

holy gently caress i sound like tarm

i respect the opinions of others more but imo fishmech is a yospos pillar and one of the funniest people in this forum and i can not loving believe you guys are still biting on the old twinkies and timex watches he's using for bait these days

LinuxGirl87
Feb 13, 2006

by Ozmaugh

mr_jim posted:

yup.

A LinuxGirl87 quoter. A shameful quoter.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
Duvel is a great beer.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

LinuxGirl87 posted:

A LinuxGirl87 quoter. A shameful quoter.

i know. but Noble Pils owns. it was a dilema.

Menacer
Nov 25, 2000
Failed Sega Accessory Ahoy!
Wikimedia Commonz

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Jonny 290 posted:

wait, your school had a java class, let alone an AP one?

:synpa:

they changed the AP test/class to Java in like 2004. it was like C or C++ or Pascal previously

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Dragon_Ball_Z posted:

Excuse me, what's wrong the the article?! Sk8terhata
What do you mean? Besides the fact that it's too drat long. Link 14:45, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
I meant why you wanna delete it? Sk8terhata
Delete it? Nah man, I do want to cut it down to a better and smaller size. Making each section (or saga rather) into its own page will decrease it from 300 to who knows? I'm aiming for at least the standard 32 kbs. Link 14:52, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
Well? Sk8terhata
No, why do you want to delete it? It is fine the way it is. Plus Zarbon put all his sweat and blood into it. Sk8terhata
Why am I getting the feeling you're Zarbon? Funny, you were just created and here you are talking to me? Link 14:58, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
Respond!!! Sk8terhata

Dunno if this was posted before. Sk8terhata is about to go super sayan or however the hell you spell that thing. :ssj:

Haunted Antfarm
Jul 10, 2006

by mons al-madeen
saiya-jin :rolleyes:

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

i found this in with Grandma W.'s cookbooks after she passed away. it's a SoCo promotional booklet from the 70s.

what is this
Sep 11, 2001

it is a lemur

fork bomb posted:

i found this in with Grandma W.'s cookbooks after she passed away. it's a SoCo promotional booklet from the 70s.

awesome.

the best part is how they list the classic cocktails and then say out of the blue "replace the liquor with soco!"

they couldn't quite get up the courage to make that recommendation with a bloody mary, haha

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

i'd love to have a full set of those steamboat glasses

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

what is this posted:

awesome.

the best part is how they list the classic cocktails and then say out of the blue "replace the liquor with soco!"

they couldn't quite get up the courage to make that recommendation with a bloody mary, haha

tequila shots? try substituting southern comfort for a surprising twist!

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

there was a really cool planet money about this, a group of economists did a study about how people felt about large purchases. turns out people regret the hell out of buying expensive things, but very rarely regret dropping money on experiences

money spent on travel + education is never wasted

unless you got a degree in psychology LOL :cool:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
hockey class ftw, tehn im gonna take a power skating class in the summer. everything ftw

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
i did not know that "jigger" was a unit of measurement

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
i love southern comfort half because it's a new orleans thing and half because it's whiskey and sugar, 2 of my favorite things.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

it isn't it's just the glass, it's a coloquialism

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK
if we still talking about alcohol just coming in to post that i drink wine from the bag

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

is that like box wine w/o the box?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah, owns

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

its like the worst got worse, its not as lovely as the wine i saw in greece though that was packaged in old water bottles and sold for 2 euros

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK
8-10 dollars for about 4 litres

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

it took me way too long to realize that "southern comfort" was a specific brand of liquor and not generic slang for booze along the lines of "liquid courage"

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Wit_Sponge posted:

8-10 dollars for about 4 litres

lmao i see why there more drunks in the us

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

got dat wmd posted:

it isn't it's just the glass, it's a coloquialism

And the setup line for a racist joke featuring a Chinaman

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

oh i just found this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aa_raygun_big_pboat_sp_01_wsb.jpg

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_blowing

quote:

Cow blowing,[1] Kuhblasen,[2] phooka, or doom dev,[3] is a process which is used in many countries according to ethnographers, in which forceful blowing of air into a cow's vagina (or sometimes anus) is applied to induce her to produce more milk.

Cow blowing was the reason why Gandhi abjured cow milk: "[S]ince I had come to know that the cow and the buffalo were subjected to the process of phooka, I had conceived a strong disgust for milk."[4]

:barf:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
smelly

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
moothaphooka

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
phook the pho lice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gentle Autist posted: