Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe

quote:

The 2004 video game Spider-Man 2 features a humorous instrumental version that plays during pizza delivery missions; this has become an internet meme, with the song becoming colloquially known as the "Pizza Theme".[22] The 2018 video game Spider-Man has an orchestral rendition playing outside of a pizzeria as a reference to this.[23]

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

quote:

Submission declined on 24 September 2021 by Liance (talk).

This submission does not appear to be written in the formal tone expected of an encyclopedia article. Entries should be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources. Please rewrite your submission in a more encyclopedic format. Please make sure to avoid peacock terms that promote the subject.

-------------

The worst most invulnerable punishment would be the bronze bull or it could be said as the blazing bull as well either way it is a terrible thing to be done to a human they are but in a bronze bull with a fire pit directly below it. The bull has a special curved horn to make it where when people scream or cried for help all anyone heard was the average sound of a bull. Unlike the injections or electric chair this one is a slow painful death but while the electric chair hurts it is not long for the pain to stop for that but the bronze bull people could be in there for who knows how long. I was never born in that time so I only know the details I am telling you readers but what I do know is that would be the most terrible things a human could do to someone or have done to you and I know nobody reading this has gone through the pain of a bronze bull and for that matter you are lucky to live in a time where death is normally very fast.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Criswell Predicts Explains...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
has more of an l. ron hubbard feel to me

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
was that a proposal for a new article? wikipedia definitely has a page on this already.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Sham bam bamina! posted:

was that a proposal for a new article? wikipedia definitely has a page on this already.

Yes. He also accidentally submitted it with an article title of "Sandbox" because he forgot to change that when transferring it out of the play editor.

Winty
Sep 22, 2007

Orion_Arm.JPG

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Winty posted:

Orion_Arm.JPG

eve online used to look so primitive

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Variants

Fusilli may be solid or hollow. A variant type of fusilli are formed as hollow tubes of pasta that are twisted into springs or corkscrews and are called fusilli bucati. Another variant are twisted long lengths as though spaghetti were coiled around an object known as fusilli lunghi.[3] Fusilli Napoletani are flat lengths of coiled pasta formed around a spindle.[4]

See also

The Fusilli Jerry

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pumpkins are widely grown for commercial use and as food, aesthetics, and recreational purposes.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Variants

Fusilli may be solid or hollow. A variant type of fusilli are formed as hollow tubes of pasta that are twisted into springs or corkscrews and are called fusilli bucati. Another variant are twisted long lengths as though spaghetti were coiled around an object known as fusilli lunghi.[3] Fusilli Napoletani are flat lengths of coiled pasta formed around a spindle.[4]

See also

The Fusilli Jerry

because he's silly

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

people who clearly wrote Wikipedia articles about themselves

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

GWBBQ posted:

people who clearly wrote Wikipedia articles about themselves

lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Thebookshelf

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Demonym(s) Tacoman (plural: Tacomans)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Tacos man.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Not worthless, but loving metal :black101:

quote:

Skull crucible

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_crucible

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Contrary to cenote cavern diving, cenote cave diving requires special equipment and training (certification for cave diving).

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_sports_films

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
lomarf.

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
The Ivy League nude posture photos were taken in the 1940s through the 1970s of all incoming freshmen at Harvard, Yale, Princeton

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

holy loly this is one i actually want dragonfly69 or whatever to fix

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
"Egyptian Rape" redirects here. For the phenomenon of rape in the Arab Republic of Egypt, see Rape in Egypt.
Further information: Latin obscenity

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
No doubt inspired by the Safari Supper children's TV dinner released in the USA by Libby's in 1970, containing fried chicken, alphabet spaghetti, meatballs and tomato sauce, corn and potatoes, chocolate pudding, and chocolate milk flavouring,[5][6] the term "safari supper" can also be used to describe a type of baked curry consisting of ground beef and rice in a spicy-sweet sauce.([1][dead link])

matti
Mar 31, 2019

lmao

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This potential for ore processing has created debate as to whether mining and mountain biking can coexist.[80]

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

:patriot:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Honor America Days are a United States Federal Observance observed June 14 to July 4. According to 36 U.S.C. § 112, the 21 days from Flag Day through Independence Day (including, as of 2021, the federal holiday of Juneteenth) is a period to honor the United States. On these days, U.S. Congress declares that there be public gatherings and activities during that period at which the people of the United States can celebrate and honor their country in an appropriate way.[1]

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Americans can't remember which country they're in unless there are flags everywhere and a parade every other week.

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Sweevo posted:

Americans can't remember which country they're in unless there are flags everywhere and a parade every other week.

This lines up with how Americans say "This is like Soviet Russia!" whenever they see something terrible happening under capitalism in America.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Nah, every time we're out and about and see a pair of truck nutz we know exactly where we are

There are a million uniquely American things that remind us where we are and that God has abandoned us

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Nah, every time we're out and about and see a pair of truck nutz we know exactly where we are

There are a million uniquely American things that remind us where we are and that God has abandoned us

oh you reminded me to pick up a foot of 1/8" steel cable

bought a couple of these a while back

gonna make d20 truck nuts

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

nice!

Y'know if you seal them in a globe or something they can roll while you drive

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

nice!

y'ever see somebody has put a little whirlyspinner windmill propeller thingie on their trailer hitch, so the wind makes it spin while you're driving. always thought that was pretty cool

"pinwheel"?

kinda like these

prefect fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Oct 17, 2021

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

nearly all of the trailer hitch spinners i have seen are made to look like boat propellers. they're for boat dads who want u to know he's a boat dad even when he isn't hauling his boat to the boat ramp. kind of a more fun version of the old "i'd rather be fishing" sticker

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

prefect posted:

y'ever see somebody has put a little whirlyspinner windmill propeller thingie on their trailer hitch, so the wind makes it spin while you're driving. always thought that was pretty cool

"pinwheel"?

kinda like these

these will cause fan death to anyone driving behind you

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Hydras may not grow old.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
As well as being used by the major free software desktop systems, FreeType has been used as a rasterization engine for modern video games,[77][78][79] and Opera for the Wii.[80]

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

However, the three members of Green Day are cited as songwriters for Money Money 2020 by the group's publisher.[22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30][31][32][33][34]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

nice!

i was so disappointed when i found out truck nuts are solid plastic instead of the much funnier option of floppy rubber