Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
oh yeah, that is stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

She's:

cosplayer
model
This is a list of both of these things, and only at public events. Her public appearances are now literally attractions all in themselves, she's got insanely popular and it's just snowballing still (like currently 1.2 million FB likes, and this is the 7,035 most clicked article on enwiki).

So, yes.

Btw, she had some costumes she's apparently has never appeared at any event and only to photoshoots (such as Tsunade and female Ash), but these are not on the list at all. It was also her early stuff, back when she was mostly just "this Sexy Pikachu girl" (her Rikku was also pretty popular, but it was in general just "that Rikku", and not "Jessica Nigri"). I've skipped this aspect over completely and I mention it now, but I don't think it's needed. Also there was a thing I've first added, then removed, about how her home burned down in 2010. She's not talking about it in interviews and Q&As, so there's no need to mention it. (Also it just felt odd being there.) The Trader stuff, currently in, is also not needed (just a minimal wage unskilled job, also the way she talks about it there is literally an advertisement for them). --Niemti (talk) 05:42, 6 December 2013 (UTC)

Cosplay, as in "professional cosplay" (a sort of deliberate simplification / neologism, but it's a long story - this is why I didn't go with "professional cosplayer" anywhere in the article), is something almost entirely else then traditional celebrity modeling really (except the practice of how the pro photoshoots look like, but I didn't even bother with just the photohsoots here for the article, I only mentioned the CHIVE cooperation thing because apparently those folks are Wikipedia notable). Think moren of roles (as characters), by actors (instead of learning the role, you create a costume; actually learning the role can also be on table, but I still keep it simple here). Let's see a random actor: Cate Blanchett (as acessed from the article actor, which I guess makes her some kind of uber actress according to Wikipedia). See the various random roles. including even appearing in "Unknown" roles (on stage, early in her career). You can even disregard how sparcily sourced this article, and its lists, are (the lists at Blanchett's are actually 100% unsourced), because I didn't even go there to make that point (like Liana K's cosplay table is also completely unsourced, and I guess vastly incomplete, but really this is even besides the point). --Niemti (talk) 11:44, 6 December 2013 (UTC)

the whole page really - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jessica_Nigri

how do they know she had a fire at her house if she has never talked about it

that is creepy as poo poo

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I know they're creepy fucks but that's incredibly specific personal information they explicitly mention she doesn't talk about. it was from before she was really famous too

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

hence the second line of my post

hoo boy that's a whole new level of ickiness

i know i was agreeing with you. wikipedia spergs are hella creepy

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

if you get offended by hedwig congrats, you're the loving person the musical is trying to offend. it's like saying rocky horror violates gender and sexual norms

YOU DONT SAY

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

did you know: forums poster blackula69 can sing every song from hedwig because it was a girl he liked in high school's favourite film

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

anyone who uses "technically" before a -wing designation is a goddamn moron

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

hubris.height posted:

yeah but on the whole its really not a good movie

perhaps the in person musical is better but i kinda doubt it. i hope this does not trigger any anger

gently caress. YOU.

A gift-wrapped wig still in a box
of towering velveteen

I put on some makeup
some Laverne Baker
I'm pulling the wig down from the shelf

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

super strength?

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

river Phoenix's family were in the children of god, I thought. that cult that suggested pedophilia was the best way to raise your kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I didn't actually click the link and misread the URL

all references to pedophilia seem to have been scrubbed from that page, which is strange. they literally had a manual on how to molest your kids with pictures starring the leader's adopted son. he later murdered one of the nannies who molested him because he couldn't find his mother to murder her

not good people, the children of god