Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

Stercobilin is a tetrapyrrolic bile pigment and is one end-product of heme catabolism.[1][2] It is the chemical responsible for the brown color of human fecal material[1]

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

The Atlantean language is a constructed language created by Marc Okrand for Disney's film Atlantis: The Lost Empire. The language was intended as a possible "mother language" and was therefore crafted to include a vast Indo-European word stock with its very own grammar, which is at times described as highly agglutinative, inspired in Sumerian and North American languages. The decision of this language being a possible "mother language" was actually a decision made by the script-writers of the movie, and not by Marc Okrand himself, who followed this presumption upon its creation.

Concept/Origin

The Atlantean language (Dig Adlantisag) is a historically constructed, artistic language put together by Marc Okrand for Disney’s 2001 film Atlantis: The Lost Empire and associated media,[1] The Atlantean language is therefore based both on historic reconstructions or realities as well as on the elaborate fantasy/science fiction of the Atlantis: The Lost Empire mythos. Here are the fictional bases upon which the Atlantean language was created: Atlantean is the “Tower of Babel language”, the “root dialect” from which all languages descended. It has existed without change since sometime before 100,000 B.C., within the First or Second Age of Atlantis until the present. This is when the Mother Crystal (Matag Yob) descended to Earth and brought enlightenment to the Atlantean people. It is preserved by the presence of the Mother Crystal in the same way that The Shepherd’s Journal, the City of Atlantis (Wil Adlantisag), the Atlantean people (luden), and especially its royalty (yaseken) are preserved, healed, and given extended blissful life.[2]

To create this, Dr. Okrand took common characteristics of all world languages and applied them to the Proto-Indo-European language. His main source of words (roots and stems) for the language is Proto-Indo-European,[1] but Okrand also uses ancient Chinese, Biblical Hebrew, Latin and Greek languages, along with a variety of other ancient languages or ancient language reconstructions.[3][4][5]

Writing systems

There are three identified writing systems for Atlantean:

1. Writers Script[6]
2. The Atlantean Alphabet[7]
3. Reader’s Script[8] AHD-luhn-tihs[citation needed][clarification needed]

They are listed in order of creation. Okrand originally put together the language in Writer’s Script. For those many parts in the movie for which it was written, the filmmakers wrote it using the Atlantean Alphabet, created by John Emerson with the help of Marc Okrand. For those fewer parts of the movie for which it is spoken, Okrand devised a Berlitz-style notation which he hoped would make the Atlantean easier to read for the actors.[7]

Example:

1. Spirits of Atlantis, forgive me for defiling your chamber and bringing intruders into the land.
2. Nish.en.top Adlantis.ag, Kelob.tem Gabr.in karok.li.mik bet gim demot.tem net getunos.en.tem bernot.li.mik bet kag.ib lewid.yoh. (Okrand's original wouldn't have had periods; these are used for the translation below.)
3. NEE-shen-toap AHD-luhn-tih-suhg, KEH-loab-tem GAHB-rihn KAH-roak-lih-mihk bet gihm DEH-moat-tem net GEH-tuh-noh-sen-tem behr-NOAT-lih-mihk bet KAH-gihb LEH-wihd-yoakh.

(Spirit.Plural.Vocative Atlantis.Genitive, Chamber.Oblique you-plural-familiar.Genitive defile.Past-Perfect.1st-Person-Singular for and land.Oblique into intruder.Plural.Oblique bring.Past-Perfect.1st-Person-Singular for I-Dative forgive.Imperative-Plural.)

(Written boustrophedon, as if in Atlantean alphabet: )

NISHENTOP ADLANTISAG KELOBTEM
MIG TEB KIMILKORAK NIRBAG
DEMOTTEM NET GETANOSENTEM
BIGAK TEB KIMILTONREB
LEWIDYOH[9]

Atlantean alphabet: use and sources

Writing systems correspondence

Here’s how they all correspond to one another.[6][10][11] For sake of standardization, they are arranged according to a fan-composed alphabet. It is based on the oldest example of the Northern Semitic Abecedary as found in the Ugaritic language.

The Atlantean Alphabet as Used in the Movie
pre:
Writers Script    a      b  g  d  e    w  h   i      y  k  l  m  u     n  o      p  r  s  sh  t
Readers Script    uh ah  b  g  d  eh e w  kh  ee ih  y  k  l  m  oo u  n  oa,oh  p  r  s  sh  t
20 letters of the Atlantean alphabet are used to write Atlantean in the media of Atlantis: The Lost Empire. The letters c, f, j, q, v, x, z, ch, or th have likewise been acknowledged by the filmmakers as not being used. They were created so that Atlantean might be used as a simple cipher code. They are all also based on diverse ancient characters, just like the rest of the alphabet.[1]

Atlantean alphabet: use

There is no punctuation or capitalization in the Atlantean Writing System. These characteristics are based by Okrand on ancient writing systems. The Atlantean Alphabet is written in normal boustrophedon writing order. It is written left to right for the first line, right to left the second, and left to right again the third, to continue the pattern. This order was also suggested by Okrand, based on ancient writing systems, and it was accepted because, as he explained, "It's a back-and-forth movement, like water, so that worked."[1][6]

Atlantean numerals and numbers

Atlantean numeral system

Joe Emerson, Marc Okrand, and the filmmakers also created numerals for 0-9. They are stacked horizontally, however, and hold place values of 1, 20, and 400. Their components are based on Mayan numerals and internally composed for the font (example above) like Roman numerals. If used according to the now-offline Official Website's directions, they are used, alternatively, like Arabic numerals.[1][7][12]

Atlantean numbers and suffixes

Cardinal numbers[13]

pre:
Numeral   Atlantean root  English
1         din             one
2         dut             two
3         sey             three
4         kut             four
5         sha             five
6         luk             six
7         tos             seven
8         ya              eight
9         nit             nine
10        ehep            ten
30        sey dehep[14]   thirty
Ordinals are formed with the suffix (d)lag: sey 'three', sey.dlag 'third'. The d is omitted if the root ends with an obstruent or nasal consonant: dut 'two', dut.lag 'second'.[15]

Fractions are formed with the suffix (d)lop: kut 'four', kut.lop 'quarter', sha 'five', sha.dlop 'fifth (part)'.[16]

Distributives are formed with the suffix noh: din 'one', din.noh 'one at a time, one each'.[15]

Grammar

Vowels and diphthongs

Chart of Atlantean vowels

pre:
IPA Symbol  Readers Script  Writers Script  Example in IPA  Meaning          Example in IPA  Meaning
/i, ɪ;/     ee, ih, i       i               ti'kʊdɛ         to be located    ˈalɪʃ           child
/e, ɛ/      eh, e           e               we'sɛr          marketplace 		
/eɪ/        ay              ey              ba'dɛɡbej       best 		
/a, ə/      ah, uh          a               ma'kɪtəɡ        of the king 		
/aɪ/        i               ay              kaj'tən         7 cm 		
/o, ɔ/      oh, o, oa       o               o'bɛs           lava 		
/oɪ/        oy              oy              ri'sojba        squid 		
/u, ʊ/      oo, u           u               ku'nɛt          surface  kʊt      four
Atlantean's phonetic inventory includes a vowel system with the above five phonemes, a system common to many languages, such as Spanish. Most vowels have two prominent allophonic realizations, depending on whether it occurs in a stressed or unstressed syllable. Vowels in stressed syllables tend to be tense, and likewise unstressed ones tend to be more lax. Thus, for example, /i/ is realized as [i] or [ɪ] in stressed and unstressed syllables, respectively. Likewise, /e/ is realized as [e] or [ɛ], and so on. There are three diphthongs.

Consonants

IPA chart of Atlantean consonants

pre:
              Bilabial  Alveolar  Alveolo-palatal  Palatal  Velar  Labiovelar
Plosive       p   b     t   d                               k   ɡ 
Nasal         m         n 
Fricative               s         ʃ[1]                      x[2]
Approximant                                        j[3]            w
Trill                   r 
Lateral                 l 
Where symbols occur in pairs, the left represents the voiceless consonant and the right represents the voiced consonant.

Notes:

1, ^ Transliterated as sh in Writers Script and Readers Script.
2. ^ Transliterated as h in Writers Script (bibɪx, inner cover of Subterranean Tours) and "kh" in Readers Script.
3. ^ Transliterated as y in Writers Script and Readers Script.

Phonology

Aside from the stressed-syllable-based vowel system, the only other example of phonology found in the entire language may be expressed as:

∅ → [m,n][which?] in the context of [i,o/e]_-Person/Aspect Suffix[clarification needed]

/bernot-o-ik/
/bernot-o-mik/
[bernot-o-mik]

n → [k,t][which?] in the context of _[i,o]

/bernot-e-ik/
/bernot-e-nik/
/bernot-e-kik/
[bernot-e-kik]

Word order

Atlantean has a very strict Subject-Object-Verb word order. There is never any deviation from the pattern. Adjectives and Genitive Nouns go after the nouns which they modify, post-positions go after the nouns or clauses which they modify, and modals go after the verbs which they modify and subsequently take all agglutinative suffixes. However, adverbs go before their verbs. Last of all are the interrogative particles.[1] The given order of all parts of speech and particles is as follows in both an interrogative and declarative statement (a little redundant in order to use the whole sentence):

Sentence Order

pre:
Word                                               Example             English Gloss
Adverbs of Time, Manner, Location                  Log                 What
Time, Manner, Location Adverbial Nouns             darim               time
Instrumental Cased Nouns                           shayod.esh          using.hands
Adverbs                                            ser                 just
Adjectives                                         gwis.in             our
Nominative Cased Nouns                             weydagosen          Visitors
Post-positional Objects/ Oblique Cased Nouns       keylob.tem          (in) the chamber
Adjectives                                         ta.mil              royal
Possessive Pronouns                                tug.in              his
Post-position                                      net                 in
Dative/Oblique Cased Nouns                         makit.tem           The King
Genitive Cased Nouns of Relation                   Adlantis.ag         of Atlantis
Post-Positions                                     gom                 to
Accusative Cased Nouns                             neshing.mok.en.tem  great contrivances
Adverb                                             gawid.in            joyfully
Verb with Modal Verb                               bernot              to bring
Modal Verb [stem.mood.tense/aspect.person/number]  bog.o.mkem          we will be able
Interrogative Particle                             du                  eh? (North Central American English
                                                                       / Canadian English)

Final Explanation
At what time will we visitors be able to use our very hands to joyfully
give our great contrivances to the King of Atlantis in his Royal Chamber?[1][20]
There are two given variations on the simple sentence order involving sentence connectors, also called connective particles. These are grammatical particles whose particular roles seen here occurs in Native American languages, among other languages. These Atlantean sentence connectors relate two clauses in a logical yet idiomatic manner which produces a complete thought in the same way that the equally complicated English sentence does.[1] English doesn't use sentence connectors in the following ways, however:

Clause order 1, Example 1
pre:
Clause or Particle    Example                       English Gloss
Initial Clause        "Wil.tem neb gamos.e.tot..."  "He sees this city..."
Sentence connector 1  deg                           (roughly) "for"
Modifying Clause      duwer.en tirid.               all foreigners.

Final Explanation
No outsiders may see the city and live. More literally, " 'He Who Doth the City See...' is meant for ALL foreigners.'[1]
Clause order 1, Example 2
pre:
Clause or Particle         Example                                     English Gloss
Initial Clause             Tab.top, lud.en neb.et kwam gesu bog.e.kem  Father, we cannot help these people
Sentence connector 1       deg                                         (roughly) "and yet"
Modifying Clause           yasek.en gesu.go.ntoh.                      they will help the Royalty.

Final Explanation
Father, these people may be able to help us. More literally,
"Father, we can't help these people and yet they will help us, the King and Princess."[1]
Clause order 2
pre:
Clause or Particle    Example                             English Gloss
Descriptive Clause    Ketak.en.tem obes.ag sapoh.e.kik    I view the lava whales
Sentence connector 2  yos                                 (roughly) "then"
Action Clause         lat nar badeg.bey tikud.e.tot dap?  where is the best place?

Final Explanation
Where is the best place from which to view the lava whales?[1][21]
Nouns

There are seven cases for nouns.

Grammatical cases

pre:
Number  Name          Suffix     Example  English Gloss
1       Nominative    no suffix  yob      crystal
2       Oblique       -tem       yobtem   the crystal give, in the crystal, to the crystal, etc.
3       Genitive      -ag        yobag    of the crystal
4       Vocative      -top [1]   Yobtop   O Crystal!
5       Instrumental  -esh       yobesh   using crystal
6       Unknown 1     -kup [2]   yobkup   (something) crystal
7       Unknown 2     -nuh [3]   yobnuh   (something) crystal
Notes:
1. ^ With the exception of "mat", "mother", which takes the special Maternal Filial Suffix -tim. Note that the only other kinship term, "father", "tab", takes the usual -top.
2. ^ No translation given. As discussed in "The Shepherd's Journal" on the "Collector's DVD": ketub-kup (page 4) and setub-mok-en-tem (page 10), setub-mok-en-ag (page 5), and setub-kup (pages 1–4).
3. ^ No translation given. As discussed in "The Shepherd's Journal" on the "Collector's DVD": derup-tem and derup-nuh (page 5).

Other suffixes
Other Noun Suffixes
pre:
Grammatical Function  Suffix   Example   English Gloss
Plural                -en      yoben     crystals
Augmentative          -mok     Yobmok    The Great Crystal
Nouns are marked as plural with the suffix -en. Case suffixes never precede the -en plural suffix. "-Mok" occurs after it.

Pronouns

There are five cases for pronouns.

Grammatical cases

pre:
Number  Name         Suffix     Example  English Gloss
1       Nominative   no suffix  kag      I
2       Accusative   -it        kagit    me, whom was (sent), etc.
3       Dative       -ib        kagib    (to) me
4       Genitive     -in        kagin    my ( my heart, karod kagin)
5       Unknown      -is        kagis    not translated[1]
Notes:
1. ^ No translation given. Appears in "First Mural Text" on the "Collector's DVD": tug-is.

Verbs

Verbs are inflected with two suffixes, one for tense/aspect and the next for person/number.[1]

Tense/Aspect suffixes
pre:
Number  Name                      Suffix  Example         English Gloss
1       Simple Present Tense      -e      bernot.e.kik    I bring
2       Present Perfect Tense     -le     bernot.le.kik   you have brought
3       Present Obligatory Tense  -se     bernot.se.kik   I am obliged to bring
4       Simple Past Tense         -i      bernot.i.mik    I brought
5       Immediate Past Tense      -ib     bernot.ib.mik   I just brought
6       Past Perfect Tense        -li     bernot.li.mik   I had brought
7       Simple Future Tense       -o      bernot.o.mik    I will bring
8       Future Possible Tense     -go     bernot.go.mik   I may bring
9       Future Perfect Tense      -lo     bernot.lo.mik   I will have brought
10      Future Obligatory Tense   -so     bernot.so.mik   I will be obliged to bring
Further Examples of Tense/Aspect suffix morphology
pre:
-e   sapoh.i.mik (SJ:10)        I viewed                      sapoh.e.kik (ST)       I view
-le  yube.in/yugeb.le.tot (IS)  strangly/he is being strange  panneb.le.nen (IS)     you are knowing         peren.le.mot (DVD:MURAL) 	Untranslated.  pasil.le.tot (IS)  it is being sufficient
-se  kaber (SJ:789)             warn!                         kaber.se.kem           we are obliged to warn
-i   es.e.tot (ST)              it is                         es.i.mot (SJ:10)       it will be
-ib  bernot.li.mik (IS) 	I had brought                 bernot.ib.mik (IS)     I just brought
-li  bernot.ib.mik (IS) 	I just brought                bernot.li.mik (IS)     I had brought
-o   komtib.lo.nen (SJ:5) 	you will have found           komtib.o.nen (SJ:5)    you will find
-go  satib.yoh (IS)             move along!                   satib.go.ntoh (SJ:89)  they may move along     gesu.go.ntoh (IS)          they may help 		
-lo  komtib.o.nen (SJ:5) 	you will find                 komtib.lo.nen (SJ:5)   you will have found 
-so  komtib.lo.nen (IS) 	you will have found           komtib.so.nen (SJ:5)   you will be obliged to find
Mood suffixes
pre:
Number  Name                      Suffix     Example                              English Gloss
1       Imperative Mood Singular  no suffix  (Tok.it) Bernot!                     Bring (it, you)!
2       Imperative Mood Plural    -yoh       (Tok.it) Bernot.yoh!                 Bring (it, y'all)!
3       Passive Mood              -esh       (Im.tem shib.an) bernot.esh.ib.mik.  I just was brought (something).
4       Infinitive                -e         bernot.e                             to bring
Further Examples of Mood suffixes
pre:
Number     Name                      Suffix                          Example                        English Gloss
no suffix  nageb.o.ntoh (SJ:789)     they will enter                 Nageb.yoh (ST)                 Enter, y'all!
                                                                     Nageb!          Enter! 			
-yoh       gamos.i.mik (DVD:TRAVEL)  I saw                           Gamos.yoh! (DVD:MURAL)         May ye behold!
                                                                     gamos.e (DVD:MURAL)            to see
                                                                     Beket! (ST)                    You're begged!
                                                                     Beket.yoh! (ST)                Y'all are begged!
-esh       pag.en (ST)               you (are) thanked (short form)  pag.esh.e.nen (ST)             you are thanked     
                                                                     dodl.esh.mik (DVD:MURAL)       Untranslated.
                                                                     kobden.en/hobd.esh.e.tot (IS)  command / he has doomed
-e         wegen.os/wegen.e (IS)     traveler/to travel              wegen.os/wegen.e (IS)          traveler/to travel
                                                                     gamos.yoh (DVD:MURAL)          May ye behold!
                                                                     gamos.e (DVD:MURAL)            to see
                                                                     gobeg.en/gobeg.e               arms/to be an arm
Person/number suffixes
pre:
Person  Number    Familiarity  Independent Pronoun  Suffix  English Gloss
1st     Singular  -            kag                  -ik     I
2nd     Singular  -            moh                  -en     you
3rd     Singular  -            tug tuh tok          -ot     he she it
1st     Plural    -            gwis                 -kem    we
2nd     Plural    Unfamiliar   gebr                 -eh     you-all (unfamiliar)
2nd     Plural    Familiar     gabr                 -eh     you-all (familiar)
3rd     Plural    -            sob                  -toh    they
See also
·Atlantis: The Lost Empire, the film for which the language was created.
·Constructed language
·Marc Okrand, creator of the Atlantean language.

References

1. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l "Production Notes." Atlantis-The Lost Empire. Ed. Tim Montgomery, 1996-2007. The Unofficial Disney Animation Archive. 13 January 2007. Animationarchive.net[dead link]
2. ^ Kurtti, Jeff. The Mythical World of Atlantis: Theories of the Lost Empire from Plato to Disney. New York: Disney Editions, 2001, 48-56, 88, 89.
3. ^ Kalin-Casey, Mary. “Charting Atlantis the crew behind Disney’s latest animated adventure takes you behind the scenes.” Features Interviews. 17 January 2007 Reel.com[dead link]
4. ^ Murphy, Tab, Platon, David Reyolds, Gary Trousdale, Joss Whedon, Kirk Wise, Bryce Zabel, and Jackie Zabel. Atlantis the Lost Empire: The Illustrated Script [Abridged Version with Notes from the Filmmakers], 55.
5. ^ Henn, Peter (June 1, 2001). "Finding Atlantis". Film Journal International. Retrieved August 30, 2011.
6. ^ a b c Wloszczyna, Susan. “New movie trek for wordsmith.” USA Today Online. 24 May 2001. 12 Jan. 2007. USA Today
7. ^ a b c Anderson, Matt. “Parlez-vous Atlantean?” Movie Habit. 12 January 2006 Moviehabit.com
8. ^ Henning, Jeffery. “Atlantean: Language of the Lost Empire” Langmaker.com. Jeffrey Henning. 1996-2005. 12 January 2006 Langmaker.com "Interview of Don Hahn on Atlantis!" Animagic.Com. 3/26/01.
9. ^ Murphy, Tab, Platon, David Reyolds, Gary Trousdale, Joss Whedon, Kirk Wise, Bryce Zabel, and Jackie Zabel. Atlantis the Lost Empire: The Illustrated Script [Abridged Version with Notes from the Filmmakers], 85
10. ^ Kurtti, Jeff. Atlantis Subterranean Tours: A Traveler’s Guide to the Lost City (Atlantis the Lost Empire). New York: Disney Editions: 2001, Inside Front Cover.
11. ^ Hahn, Don; Wise, Kirk; Trousdale, Gary et al. 2-Disc Collector’s Edition: Atlantis: The Lost Empire, especially Features "How to Speak Atlantean", "The Shepherd's Journal".
12. ^ John, David. Atlantis: The Lost Empire: The Essential Guide. New York: Dorling Kindersley Publishing, Inc., 2001, 33.
13. ^ Kurtti, Jeff. Atlantis Subterranean Tours: A Traveler’s Guide to the Lost City (Atlantis the Lost Empire). New York: Disney Editions: 2001, 60.
14. ^ Kurtti, Jeff. Atlantis Subterranean Tours: A Traveler’s Guide to the Lost City (Atlantis the Lost Empire). New York: Disney Editions: 2001, 31.
15. ^ a b Ehrbar, Greg. Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Milwaukee: Dark Horse Comics: June 2001.
16. ^ Hahn, Don; Wise, Kirk; Trousdale, Gary et al. 2-Disc Collector’s Edition: Atlantis: The Lost Empire, 01 10 0:50:31.
17. ^ Murphy, Tab, Platon, David Reyolds, Gary Trousdale, Joss Whedon, Kirk Wise, Bryce Zabel, and Jackie Zabel. Atlantis the Lost Empire: The Illustrated Script [Abridged Version with Notes from the Filmmakers], 58.
18. ^ Kurtti, Jeff. Atlantis Subterranean Tours: A Traveler’s Guide to the Lost City (Atlantis the Lost Empire). New York: Disney Editions: 2001, page 61.
· Cynthia, Benjamin. "Atlantis: The Lost Empire : Welome to my World." New York: Random House: 2001.
· Ehrbar, Greg. "Atlantis: The Lost Empire." Milwaukee: Dark Horse Comics: June 2001.
· Hahn, Don; Wise, Kirk; Trousdale, Gary et al. "2-Disc Collector’s Edition: Atlantis: The Lost Empire."
· "Disney Adventures" magazine, Summer Issue 2001.
· Howard, James N. "Atlantis: The Lost Empire An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack" : Limited Tiwanese Edition. Taiwan and Hong Kong: Walt Disney Records: Represented by Avex: 2001.
· Kurtti, Jeff. "Atlantis Subterranean Tours: A Traveler’s Guide to the Lost City (Atlantis the Lost Empire)." New York: Disney Editions: 2001.
· Kurtti, Jeff. "The Journal of Milo Thatch." New York: Disney Editions: 2001.
· Murphy, Tab et al. "Atlantis, the Lost Empire : The Illustrated Script." New York : Disney Editions: 2001.

External links
· Atlantean Language Institute - Provides a dictionary, grammar guide, and corpus
· Henning's Old Introduction to the Language
· Atlantean alphabet on Omiglot

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

long enough to feel bad for wasting a lot of time making fun of other people for wasting a lot of time. i also noticed that "yos" is an atlantean word and I found an error in one of their tables that i could easily fix but i won't.

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

There are many myths regarding people with hearing losses including, but not limited to:

4. All deaf/hard of hearing people are experts in Deaf Culture.
- Deaf people may have a variety of different beliefs, experiences, and methods of communication.[44]

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

The subliminal advertising involved with the Pepsi Globe logo is also extensive. The different logos and packaging designs have been intended to represent the human body, rediscovery of the Vitruvian principles and their publication, Chinese art of placement and spatial arrangement and many other representations that may not seem clear or obvious from just a glance at a Pepsi Bottle. The most famous visual representation is the Pepsi Globe logo’s representation of The Earth. The swirling horizontal stripe running through the center of the globe provides a visual representation of the earth’s constant movement around its own axis and around the sun. The stripe also represents a naturally occurring electric generator in fluid motion generating and sustaining the magnetic field of the Earth. This marketing has resulted in an extremely recognizable logo and an aid to a profitable venture.

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

Synopsis
This is a story about love and deception. The deceptions come in every form - outright lies, obfuscations, failure to speak up, misleading silence, misdirection, rampant insincerity. Against this tidal wave, the main characters fight to find happiness. Their battles never fail to engage.