Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hammeredspace
Jun 22, 2008
I produce infinite faggotry
oh poo poo high school ran out uh uh gently caress what do i do now *goes to college* phew safe for another four (or more!!!!!!) years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hammeredspace
Jun 22, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_burrito

quote:

Aug: Comic strip cartoonist Scott Adams, CEO of Scott Adams Foods, launches the Dilberito line of frozen, vegetarian burritos

hammeredspace
Jun 22, 2008
Scott Adams, the CEO of Scott Adams Food, is the victim of a conspiracy against Dilberitos.

hammeredspace
Jun 22, 2008

tonelok posted:

help I'm spergin and I can't get it up

hammeredspace
Jun 22, 2008
one time i was arguing facts with a beautiful woman and we were trying to argue whether or not that oranges are orange in color and i went to wikipedia and she instead drove to the library and looked in an encyclopedia that hadn't been updated in twenty years and we both came back with the fact that oranges were in fact orange in color, but because she looked in a source that was not wikipedia then she was more correct than i was and therefore she would ascend to heaven to live with god and her loved ones for eternity and i would continue to eat poo poo the end