Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

what is this posted:

hand made photographs of semen and micropenii are better than medical illustrations because they are public domain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onigiri

i read this article because of the pokemon thing spongeh posted and it just confirms my theory that the japanese idea of "good food" is "take the same unseasoned white rice and raw seaweed as every other japanese food but squish it into some complicated shape"

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

quote:

Dry camping (boondocking)
Is camping in a campground or any area without water, electricity and sewage hookups,

Dry camping is made more comfortable by having:

A supply of potable water storage within the RV
Enough house-battery power to supply basic camping needs (low voltage lights, water pump, control portion of refrigerator, etc.)
A means of recharging the house battery(s), such as solar panels or generators
Enough wastewater tank capacity to contain the wastewater for several days of camping

so dry camping is where you don't have water, electricity or bathrooms, because instead you are in some kind of super rv that has an internal water supply and solar panels and a shitter, and this is the "hardcore" kind of rv use?

i mean last time i went camping i didn't even have a water pump or the control portion of a refrigerator so i must be some kind of grizzly adams super mountain man now.

idgi

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

a bad babe posted:

on the [plus side, caravans look hilarious on fire

goback2uk :frogout:

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

maniacdevnull posted:

backpacking supremacy

if you're a baby maybe

real men go camping with nothing more than a hatchet and use it to fell trees, kill animals for food, and start fires.

drink water from wherever, if you get parasites you just didn't tell your stomach to htfu enough

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
if you take a chick to a fancy restaurant and hotel she'll let you do it for the food and in-room minibar but really you're not impressing her much cause any social degenerate aspie can have money if they don't have anything to spend it on

now, tie up a chick and carry her to your cave in the wilderness, make a fire by punching logs, roast an entire elk for dinner and have sex on a bear rug by the embers of the fire, that's the key to starting a good relationship

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lantern_Corps

scroll down a bit for a picture of a "White Power Ring"

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
at least they still have orange

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
i think we should use pc3-17600 ddr3-sdram protocol as a network interconnect, 422gb/s sounds about right

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

pizza math, the only math for wikipedians (i hate myself now for typing that)

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

mr_jim posted:

people actually set up scripts to revert edits? wtf

yes, so that pages that really must not be modified without expert consultation aren't constantly wrong

this is why things like "Alyson_Hannigan#personal life" get auto-reverted in 150 milliseconds but "Second_World_War#global casualties" will remain at JASON IS A FAGIT for several days

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
at that point it's really more of a stew with vodka in it isn't it

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
mixed drinks made with vodka are for babies

either mix a drink with a liquor that has flavor, or you drink the vodka straight, anything else is shameful

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
i don't think capsaicin can actually physically hurt you unless you took the pure stuff and rubbed it on your skin, but i think making GBS threads out your guts would qualify as being seriously injured

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

quote:

Several of the discoveries included in this list were made by Israelis while staying at overseas research institutes.

DOESNT loving COUNT YOU CHEATING BASTARDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
also lollin that there are more entries in 'defense' than in all the sciences combined

also economics is not a science