Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

your head look like a shovel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lolwut

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

haveblue posted:

...a doom house?

:aaaaa:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

of course people who love to chill on saturdays also partake in weed. duh.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

eight blazy nights

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

getting totally fried and talking about solomon’s wisdom

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dragon enthusiast posted:

In Earthbound after Ness beats the first boss in the game, when he is taken to a police station, and attacked one-by-one by four police officers and their captain. The scene in the game mirrors the 1991 beating of Rodney King in Los Angeles.

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

so let’s say that equestria is a police state where libertarians are persecuted and the nap is constantly violated…

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

meh, pass.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wonder if mr blobby ever did extreme ironing

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

atomic bombings are a trope

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

who’s got two thumbs and at least one trope? this guy!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Lutha Mahtin posted:

The American Diabetes Association (ADA) honored him in 2008 with an award to recognize his lifetime of service.[29] The ADA presented the award to him at the Port St. Lucie headquarters of Liberty Medical on December 19, 2008.[30] He visited Veterans Administration hospitals and communities to advise patients on how to manage their diseases. His talks about diabetes have become an internet phenomenon and a meme due to Brimley's dialectal pronunciation of "diabetes" as "diabeetus" /ˌdaɪəˈbiːtəs/ contrasting with his overall serious tone, although both pronunciations have been included in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.[31][32]

as soon as i read “Liberty Medical” my suspicions were confirmed.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ultravoices posted:

cow punk more like y’allternative

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

thread title imho.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

awesomeolion posted:

I love how wikipedia articles about plants and animals are completely incomprehensible

mlyp!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s called wookieepedia

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

edgar winters could do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

looking at the keyboard? psh, what a scrub.