Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
ive found the spergiest article ever:

wikipedia posted:

UK telephone code misconceptions

Widespread UK telephone code misconceptions, in particular brought on by the Big Number Change in 2000, have been reported by regulator Ofcom since publication of a report it commissioned in 2004.[1]

Owing to the marked increase in demand for more and more telephone numbers to be available for allocation since the 1990s, the United Kingdom's telephone numbering system has been restructured several times on both a national and regional level, resulting in several modifications to the way British telephone numbers are written. As a consequence of these changes, many people were left with a misunderstanding of how the system of area codes and local numbers operates.

The telephone area code for most of Greater London and some surrounding areas is 020, not "0207", "0208" or "0203".[2] All London telephone numbers have eight digits, most clearly expressed as two sets of four. The London number (020) 7222 1234 can be dialled as 7222 1234 from any other land-line whose area code is also 020.

A further study was commissioned in 2005 which found that only 13% of respondents correctly identified the 020 code for London without prompting: 59% incorrectly identified it as "0207" or "0208".[3]

Other affected area codes include Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Leeds, Leicester, Northern Ireland, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield and Southampton.

The United Kingdom adopts an open dialling plan for area codes within its public switched telephone network. Therefore all area codes have a preceding "0" when dialling from within the United Kingdom. When dialling a UK number from abroad, the zero is not included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
also, this is the image they chose to represent PMS:

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
mind you there's no distinction between local and long-distance calling rates in the UK, which is great. also mobiles dont have geographical area codes, which makes all sorts of sense.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Install Gentoo posted:

uh how is that great. you get no calls for free.

not like "long distance" rates have been expensive on landlines in america since the 70s either

i mean on mobiles. if i want to call someone in northern ireland from london it just comes out of my minutes or unlimited plan. in canada, i'd be charged per minute to call outside the greater toronto area, even with an unlimited plan.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Install Gentoo posted:

there are no local/long distance divisions in us cell phones. they died out in the late 90s. it doesn't matter what area code or exchange ya dial its the same rates. there are tons of americans who have their cell phone in a completely different area code from where they currently live; and it dont matter cuz cells dont do a distinction and people who still have landlines have generally switched to unlimited plans where there's no per call fees.

canada's the morons that still has the distinction

every day i get a new reason to hate my motherland. thank gently caress i dont live there anymore. :canada:

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Install Gentoo posted:

Ideas

I need regular e-mail address to submit attachments if you are receptive and you'd like to have them (me @ here.net). I am not sure what the legal notice at the end means, nor am I concerned. But you should be if you misinterpret me. My copyright notice takes precedence. Data I have is unique and nobody other than myself would be in position to know. "Conquering moon" with NASA Apollo space program was another goof, by the way.

Your information desk recommended contacting you. You might want to contact them about what I suggested if the haven't contacted you yet. What is going to be available is Moron 101 Survival Guide in Lotus Notes database I am building. Business opportunity exists in that I would compensate with 10% of cash that flows through for handling registration of subscribers to the service and money. Moron 101 is not in category of memoirs. It is a serious work. Basically, Wikipedia would mail out a copy of Survival Guide on CD to anyone who requests it. They can be had free of charge as promotional material. Those who decide to subscribe would state so and pay subscription fee. The fee is what one can comfortably part with but not to extreme either way, so a $50 from a retired person is as good as a thousand or two from another. Excessive stinginess may affect relationship with me in the future (I had it with that attitude).

Wikipedia would establish a business relationship with me by getting involved. Keep in mind that I am a Principal and there can be no third party to a transaction or relationship involving Principal unless with consent. I am most adamant about it and I will enforce. Wikipedia would be my agent within the meaning of the copyright notice (attached). Benefits I see for myself are vast number of contributing editors and translation venues already established by Wikipedia. On the other hand, volume of cash flow might be expected to be more than sufficient to fill financial gaps Wikipedia is experiencing.

Subscribers develop one to one relationship with me once signed up. The role of Wikipedia would end at handling of the subscription fee with appropriate disposition (90%-10% split). There are things people were never told but should know and this is what Moron 101 is about.

Of immediate concern is the infamous OT III incident L. Ron Hubbard looked into in the sixties. You should know that when Hubbard started caving in under pressure of what he found out (death of some magnitude stared in his face) and his OT team on board could no longer hold the space, he called for backup. God, Satan, NATO, Earth (as all life on it) were involved. They knocked some lines into me and Hubbard claimed he created safe space which I would hold for him on basis of name association (ship was named Apollo). Hubbard was effect (and a bad one, too) at the time so he could not create space but force shield was created. Hidden behind it Hubbard claimed immunity from harm and continued his research hanging the death key-in on me. On that basis he guided safely many people through what he called Wall of Fire. All those are false attestations. How could Hubbard who could not confront and contain that incident could guide others through safely does not make sense, does it? LRH's use of my name was illicit and illegal within the meaning of your laws. Unique names are proprietary. Apollo is the trademark of Apollo. The shield they knocked in must and will come down. I contained OT III but as of 2003 I am no longer willing to. Consequences of it are beyond the scope of this note. It is in your interest to know more.

I am still working on Intelligence Report (one of documents in the database). I will copy-paste some material into this note and see if "imbedded file" works as attachment.

A Simple Business Plan

Devised on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Design of Notes database to contain my Survival Guide (Moron 101 course) is almost complete. I will focus on closing the design from now on. Once this is completed, I will use scanner/OCR to add selected pages from the printout of M101 I made before my other laptop that contained the file was stolen. Survival Guide (moron101.nsf file) is meant to be a Promotional. One article in it explains data, information and truth as those relate to seniority and ownership. One can “know about” truth but can only act on it if it’s duly owned.

I will make a CD with “readme.txt” file shown in borders below explaining how to install Lotus Notes interface (Notes Desktop) and the database, making it so easily that anyone can do it. “Readme.txt” will be something like this:

Insert the CD. Click Start->All Programs->Accessories->Windows Explorer. Locate C and CD/DVD drives on the left. Double-click on CD drive to see content. Point to “notes” folder and hold down left mouse button while dragging it until it overlays C drive, then drop it by releasing the mouse. “c:\notes” directory will be created and content will be copied from the CD. Next open c:\notes you just created on your hard drive, locate “notes.exe”, right click on it and create a desktop icon for convenience. Double click “notes.exe” or the icon and Notes will start. You are done with installation.

On Notes desktop you will find only three icons representing databases: Notes Help, Names and Address Book and Survival Guide. In Names and Address book there is only one Person record for you, of someone named Concerned Person that represents you. Concerned Person is a generic name that has Read access to Survival Guide. The password is set to SquareOne but can be changed. If you want to restrict access, click File-Tools-User ID and set the password. DO NOT enable Notes add-ons. You can change password at any time (hit Enter without typing new password to clear the existing one)

Double-click Survival Guide icon. First window that opens is “About This Database”. It shows Copyright notice. “Using This Database” will take you to a document explaining Notes GUI and how to navigate databases. Either document can be opened at any time through Help menu in your Notes desktop (workspace). Default view is “Main”, which deals with technical matters. All views are organized by Category, Subject and Topic. Moron 101 is indexed for text search.

If a particular rendition of MS Windows GUI that user has running prevents proper start-up of Lotus Notes (I can’t see why it should), one would use Microsoft “Install” wizard to install the application from c:\notes. It would then become available in Start-All Programs menu and be included in Windows registry, inviting hackers to crowd up traffic the I/O port. Release 4.1 is valuable, read “How I made it big at IBM” for more. Lotus Notes has its own registry, “notes.ini” file, which can be found in c:\notes directory. It can be viewed through Notepad and saved as ASCII file but should not be edited. If it is, the course will have to be re-loaded from CD/DVD again to replace it with a clean copy. Don’t fall for off-site backup of Notes.

EVEN A GRANDMA SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT.

Your god's role as male version of contemporary Helen of Troy bidding for rescue is exposed. As of year 2003 his demise is assured. I delivered to administrators running his American estate the key player (some call it a trophy) who was holding your god in check but god did not act. The name of the key player was Roman Hofa.

In Luboń (postal Luboń 3) central square, a church appeared once game's players moved to introduce Christianity into the environment in mid-late fifties. That was predictable. Also in late fifties attack from a spaceship hovering above that church came my way while I was standing on a nearby soccer field of Stella Żabikowo sports club. High energy weapons were used, which I was able to block/outflow only partially due to use of handles with which I was being held back. The handles had been laid into me during U-turn procedure and on other occasions.

U-turn is delivered to persons who are trying to check out of the game and show up at "Office of God" to report so. I remember standing in front of him, slightly leaning on the spear I was holding in my right hand. He was seated on podium slightly above, flanked by two guards one on each side. In a few millennia which preceded the scene I made sure to develop appropriate dislike of me but they knew that they could not challenge me for a fight and win. That they could not defeat me was very obvious, as I stood there conversing for a while. It did not matter that god didn't know that I was not his enemy. He should not have known for his very own good, because he was in a bind while I was not. I had a "leave it to Beaver" attitude and I allowed myself a moment of dispersal (inattention), during which they grabbed me and threw me back in. Ride down the chute into the physical realm installs handles on the rider and so weakens him or her. U-turn procedure cuts in deep and is dangerous. Nobody that I knew of had recovered from it. I was chivalrous enough to expose myself, to go through with it on behalf of others, also the ones running the game. My solution to all problems was perfect in that it covered everyone, including your idiot (as it turned out) god.

Strategically, the situation was so tight that most of my time prior to that scene I spend developing cover (alibi of sort) for all in danger of being punished for neglect in failure to stop me. Not that they really could. Those most exposed were given a chance to make a move hostile to me and wherever I saw a hole in cover for a participant developing, I would arrange for situation in which such participant played “by the book”, anticipating that time would come when I would be disabled and unable to defend anyone effectively. I passed through, to at length land in a human body on the inside while leaving behind problems I arranged for but not without clues as to my purpose. I mean reasons I did so. If the man who wrote down Homeric Hymns could be identified, he would be shredded to pieces for the information divulged because it was known that the information came from source who knew its usefulness, just as the Bible is the source of information for those who know how to relate to what they read. Such writings come useful as weapon against forgetters. I am appalled that Homeric Hymns are not de facto in public domain and cannot be had in pure form without interpretations, comments, commercial promotions and references to sources unrelated to Homeric Hymns. They were available from UC Berkeley only a little more than a decade ago. These days they are part of books sold for money. I do not insist that this situation be reverted but I warn anyone tempted to violate copyright notice of Moron 101. On a lighter note, comments one may find on Internet saying that a certain Homer was the author of Homeric Hymns are the signs of incurable mental condition I call Zeusism. The man was a scribe to me, same way as Geoffrey Filbert was on many occasions on condition that Excalibur Revisited can be found in public domain. Geoffrey kept his side of agreement and there is no more to say.

I was landed into about 1 year old body near house at Wojska Polskiego No. 56 in Luboń sometime in 1951/52, I think, around the time LRH was delivering his Washington, DC OT Series lectures. It cannot be ruled out that what he was teaching was extracted from me during U-turn procedure, because as A5 Hubbard had insufficient awareness level to know what he divulged. This supersedes all evaluations, comments and jokes I make about him elsewhere in this course. Same concerns his mentors at galaxy central, should it indeed be true that he studied there for 1,000 years. OT III incident alone is more than sufficient to irreversibly block awareness of any dweller in MEST universe separating him or her from the time of being implanted before then. And that's overwhelm, a flip and loss of viewpoint. I do not know who grew the body I was given but he remained attached to it. Massive forgetter on the landing that I received prevailed because it used handles installed by U-turn procedure, which are beyond the level of awareness of those who go through it. I knew those would be laid in (I know everything) but took risks.

Risks I took should be appreciated by those who have some recollections or witnessed what was being done to others. Energy of the thetan was used to enslave him, LRH says. I am not a thetan because I didn't flip. I have never been defeated but I did risk my life. Situation computed only to about 95% chance of my survival after landing. What I saw as my future, should I be defeated, shocked me even though "I've seen stuff" in my time.

I "worked off" with comfortable margin the 5% certainty of survival missing by engaging a number of galactic emperors hostile to me and you in the fifties, sweating off the pressures and pain of those engagements as I went along. One to whom the reader should be able to relate was the former tsar of Russia Nikolai of the Romanoff dynasty. That a foreign galactic emperor could come here for guest performance of the sort he had, running armies around and wasting a nation should tell the reader the strategic position your own emperor is in having gone into hiding 212,000 years ago (Excalibur).

LRH's manner of speech recorded on DC lectures indicates that he was not talking out of his own memory. "Well, I'd", "yah, why", "you know", "then, why, you see" and other speech breakers that often occasion such mannerism do not correspond to clarity of expression found in Scientology 8008 book. If it turns out that he was not giving his own data, which is of the kind that Moron 101 copyright notice protects, those lectures would mark a major error within the meaning of Point 4 ("Error made in unknown or misunderstood context is irrecoverable"). Accordingly, independent research to confirm the materials of DC lectures in Scientology auditing sessions would guarantee a buildup of GPM and Bypassed Charge phenomena. Trying to browse through what I knew in order to verify the data for a self-help solution to the way out was not a wise move. See document "Scientology works?" titled "Sample MEST game log" for more.

Many people value knowledge. Rift-raft that flocked into Hubbard's vicinity in early years of his research was there to either subvert the research or to steal information. If data Hubbard was looking into were originally his, his copyright would stick without legalities. I cannot say with certainty whether it was or not. More to the point, this article is offered not as Promo only (value No in the field, subject to copyright notice restrictions) so that people understand this. If you acquire knowledge illicitly, there may be a situation in the future when you are in trouble, but you know you have the right to appeal and you voice it. You can not only have the right of appeal denied on basis of your knowledge about it being gained illicitly, but also punished and given strong forgetter on that knowledge so as to cut your link to sanity for good. I see no reason why there should not be a 666 Beast type reign on Earth before it is destroyed when Andromeda "comes in" and stars start falling from the sky as the Word says. But those games will not be played in my time and my space. I will take the time I need to rest in central Europe unbothered about what's going on. False start will be called to level the playing field. Present day players will have to give up gains they think they've made and get back to the starting line. This is how MEST game computes minimum damage to least number of dynamics and maximum benefit for most dynamics, not the way crooks do it in a game that is last in rank.

Major advantage of being my daughter is that one can have Moron 101 for free (just a bit of humor)

While at it, I just walked around the room to stretch my legs and while I walk in front of the TV Diane Feinstein is shown, I haven't the faintest idea why. If she pays for subscription and is admitted into business relationship with me as subscriber, then and ONLY THEN can she own Moron 101 data and understand. All she really needs to do is grasp the significance of the short paragraph on Washington DC lectures above, which basically says she doesn't have a viewpoint from which to as-is (nullify, LRH). She has evaluation point because she flipped like everybody else. Auditing (clearing mental mass) does work if it is done from one's own viewpoint and of course someone who has own viewpoint does not need auditing. He just edits out of his mind unwanted existences. Think about it. After Feinstein understands that, she is likely to know better than to remind me of the time she attacked me as "US Senator" on highway 101 going north into San Francisco. Perhaps she can also appreciate what accumulated on Scientologists and do something about it. Break for humor?

"We are a democratic society and you have citizen rights. Those rights include religious freedoms, freedom of speech and pursuit of happiness. But on this laptop here which I brought with me there is Moron 101 Survival Guide that you should know. You must read it. If you show symptoms of not knowing it after you read it, qualified auditor will be brought in to word-clear it for you on e-meter. If you word-clear and still wish to remain with Scientology, inside or outside the church, I will check you off and nobody will bother you again. If you decide not to be part of Scientology after you do Moron 101 course, we will go to the nearest church where I will retrieve all money you paid them at gunpoint. You can then become a subscriber (if qualified), pay for my expenses (it's 3,457.50 in our county) and keep the rest. If you refuse to take that money or refuse to study so I can check you off I will shoot you in the head. We do not want to leave any loose ends hanging, you know?" Who said it?

A policeman said it. And he would have said it many times already IF policies here were reasonable, which they are not on least two counts (see documents titled "How I made it big at IBM" and "Removed ones" in Essays view). What Hubbard learned is how to rig. He has nothing left to loose.

Those who made a bid for sex to avoid punishment in early sixties should take notice. To begin with, if punishment was due it was not from me. Theta is death residues remaining in (existing in, fused with) MEST, as thetans follow energy flows in the process of dying, thus identifying with various parts of MEST. In that case it was intimate parts of MEST body that will die and rot. It is your own potential that you are wasting, which is why de-WOG is recommended. Satan is smarter than most. He only tried one time to get to me as person in late fifties but failed (see document True Identity). I waited until he deposited enough energy to be contained and traceable before I switched to NOT BE state. The body was damaged and shitted pants in pain (pardon my French) but Satan will not get away, on account of indignities I suffered in those days.

Some of information Hubbard conveyed pertains to "aliens" and spaceships. Apparently (I am not able to confirm), people were set up and betrayed so often in the past that they develop sensitivity spot on the subject, a button just ready to go off. From what I can recall, if this gets restimulated people seek out leaders of any and all religions and when they find them they kill them. Filbert explains what religion is: it is any cause one is willing to diminish another for. Most organizations on Earth are classifiable as religion this way. Related to this is "group bank" data (OT III, society as 3rd Dynamic of existence) which unless taken with appropriate perspective (grain of salt, reservation on basis of reason) may get one in trouble. I cannot assess whether Inquisition is near or far or whether it formed at all. It only evaluates to that it should. If Inquisition does intervene, it would be from outside and it would avoid unnecessary killing. Strategic objective is to force de-WOG. To them and to the reader, points below could be of value:

1. data Hubbard discovered analyzing PC folders, which he summed up when he said "There is nothing the PC (preclear) can tell you in session that you haven't done yourself". This refers to situations which on simplest of example is expressible by "This is the brother you love so dearly (or hate as the case may be). One of you must die, now fight!". 2. my assertion that nobody who is not in good standing with me has a chance to survive and that residence in the Territories (of Ursa Minor) will be by invitation only. 3. game's default will not be reverted until living arrangements satisfactory to me are made and signaled as accomplished. Only then will MEST game start again to compute on basis of minimum damage to least number of dynamics and maximum benefit for the greatest number of dynamics, as it is explained in Introduction to Ethics book (LRH). Game's computations are above what your clumsy systems compute. They are unbiased and correct, which cannot be said about Zion’s sub(system), American Dream sub(system) or any other. Universality is considered. Those computations are not applicable to me, of course. I can compute for myself once spies on lines are off. Lands in central Europe are my residence and my property, as is the rest of the universe. I can have them cleared of squatters any way I wish, including carpet bombing of Warsaw. It is so because I own the place. I should not be interpreted as indecision or weakness when I offer choice instead of issuing an order and maintaining it as consideration. It certainly wasn't the case with Russia. My creed and mode of operation is to offer choices. I am not sure yet what Russia's choice was when they declined a chance to break Polish state (entity) militarily last Christmas season, but it well may turn out to have been a choice (that they have already made) between Warsaw and Moscow falling. Now both will. 4. people are advised to stop insulting me with comments of the kind "now god knows" or "god is helping" that I hear through media as via now and then. He moved against me for a kill in the fifties. He failed to kill me but cannot survive the attempt. This should be obvious.

After I was landed in Poland Zysiu (formal Zygmunt) was to play role of my father. He was standing there and shortly thereafter "male-bonded", knocking my head against a tree for forgetter. I had a bruise but it takes more than what he had available (local devils only) to lay in forgetter on me so I did not forget. The usual noise from controllers followed as I was being taken home to meet mother Kazia (formal Kazimiera) and two older siblings, Alicja (born 1947) and Andrzej (born 1948). They knew who I was, but playing stupid started there (idiocy level 2, see my idiocy test). Controllers were working on developing impression on me of being some kind of James Bond in hiding or under cover, an agent without purpose or a fugitive, while passing thoughts that could be summed up with "do not allow yourself to be recognized or else you are in trouble". Well, trouble me some more now. I think the idea was that if I develop enough cover in this direction I myself get fooled by it.

My sister Hania (formal Hanna, nickname Guła but only for me) was brought into the household in 1952. Russian Putin acknowledged her recently on WebTV as Diana, which I take to mean Artemis. Birth of a human named Krysia (formal Krystyna) in 1955 completed the family. A Polish Jew by the name Sobol (formal Sobolewski, Zbigniew) who lived on same street as I and who was earlier known as Hermes and Mercury made some idiotic associations of word “miesiaczka” used by commoners for menstrual period (word derives from Polish “miesiac” meaning month which in folk cultures of the past also meant moon). Sobol claimed that since Artemis was a goddess of moon (I wonder how, see Homeric Hymns), she was barren as moon and also responsible for pains associated with “miesiaczka” (menstrual period). They were able to press enough force on it to put my sister through great pain for “being cause of women’s menstrual cramps” by offloading other women’s pain on my sister. She was subsequently raped, punished by your god for sinning against me (it was recognized that I was pure whenever that was convenient. So was she) and thrown for further degradation to Roman Hofa. Hermes willingly identified with planet Mercury and MEST will have him. He will Deep Fry. I will personally see to it unless Artemis does first. She was a virgin known for chastity and purity in ancient times (Homeric Hymns).

Of interest to Americans who may have spent lifetimes elsewhere as "guests" but do not remember may be a few comments I have about my grandmother on Zysiu's side, Stasia (formal Stanisława). She was running the household with means far below cut-off line of lowest poverty standards used in America, doing chores 12 hours a day or more; cleaning, weeding the garden, cooking and doing laundry without any modern conveniences, and she still considered being better off there than she would be in America. My take was that in America one must incur debt which later has to be paid off, as in "you owe us for the SUV and the house in subdivision and good job we allowed you to have". Stasia "female-bonded" but should be held harmless because it was on controller's demand. She existed in a state of agitation and fear at times and she died in horrible physical condition and paranoid state of mind, accusing people she could not even recognize anymore of trying to steal her pillow and other artifacts. Controllers were ready to pull the plug on her at any time and she knew it. In the fifties she went into a psychotic spin on the sight of police uniforms showing up at the door. The cops only wanted some answers as formality to close (and dismiss) false accusations our neighbor made of grandma stealing some clothes from her. The cops said that statements the accusing woman made to the police were nutty and didn't check out. Neighbor’s name was Witkowska (Mrs.) who was abandoned by her husband (Roman, I think) who "escaped communism and went to Canada". Of his four children only Danuta was worth anything as being of different race than the rest. Roman Witkowski was a plant. He imported into Canada his daughter Halina and later his eldest son Kryspin, setting him up as traffic controller in Toronto, I think, where an airplane crashed into control tower while he was at work to kill him. He went too far with me and I couldn't let him live. Needless to say, Polish wife that Roman Witkowski left behind was his victim.

Stasia liked me, gave me a few pennies from time to time for a sweet roll or a cake and that's good enough for me. I heard on TVN Business channel from Warsaw more recently "We ARE the state” and "We never liked you", and that's good enough for me, too. Beware.

As a rule of thumb if reader does not remember spending lifetimes being wasted while enduring bad living conditions in different times and countries AND does not know that this has been going on, he or she is not an insider in the racket known as American Dream. Documents pertinent to this subject are The Pyramids, Imminent Domain and last line in Table of Games. If Filbert's data is correct (it had better be) there was only about half a million of insiders on Earth as of early eighties and they must get out of way. The half million figure roughly corresponds to LRH's "there's about 1% of them, they are a sorry lot, they got governments on their knees", etc. (about Suppressive Persons, RJ 67 tape)

Readers please notice that this report is rendered graciously and without pointing fingers. I understood that "bad guys" running operations themselves were the victims of flipping, many times over (flip occurs at points of overwhelm, see definitions) and that nobody involved with affairs of this physical universe can be considered to be in his right mind. L. Ron Hubbard knew that. Introduction to Area/Plex technology is offered to explain what a "model citizen" is. The technology is very advanced (difficulty level 103) but is included at introductory level 101 to bring to light its importance. Arrangements necessary to make its implementation possible, to advance sciences to the current level, had been made in more distant past and I had something to do with those arrangements. This is also what L. Ron Hubbard is talking about on his RJ 67 tape. I gave Ron's Journal 67 to Natalia for safekeeping while she visited with me in Hudson NH. Why is it missing?

As of 2003, Area/Plex will not be developed. "By grace alone you shall be saved" and grace is withdrawn.

Weight which the spaceship loaded on me on that Stella Żabikowo soccer field was such that I fell to my knees under pressure. That is where Roman Hofa laid hands on my sister Hania, who was earlier raped and "sinned" against me by American Howie. In years subsequent to attack from that spaceship, vast regions of outer space (deep space objects such as planets, galaxies and galactic clusters) were "integrated" through me into WOG-wide-web your god was building. He was aiming at a position of absolute ruler over the universe, claiming to have created it himself well before this fallacy could be assured to stick. Last I knew he already shafted (duped and short-changed, gave shorter end of the stick) his partner Satan (Point 4 at work). Treachery of your god is beyond description but Satan himself is not a dummy. Satan is very clever.

When it became clear to me that my mission bore no fruits I decided to shorten it to avoid escalations. It was mid-late fifties when I made it plain to Zysiu that I would not recognize his parental authority. It did not take long before his blood started boiling in anger. In a scene in our bedroom (family of 5 had only one bedroom about 4x4 meters in size and a kitchen cut out of secondary building of which part remained a sty) Zysiu went for a showdown. After he caught me he beat me, demanded that I kiss his hand and apologize, then beat me again when I said No or ignored him, over and over. He finally pinned me face down on the bed and pressed pillow over my head to choke me to death. Satan was present. Just about when I decided to leave the body (unconscious) Satan ordered Zysiu to stop. Why?

Before Zysiu caught me, a chase after me around the room took place. I was too fast to be caught. The effort was beginning to tire Zysiu and hightened his fury. One can imagine the fan I had, running around the room jumping on and off the bed, all under pressure from above while effectively holding my shield against Satan who was trying his damnest to assist Zysiu by hitting me. I was not afraid of physical death. As I said, Satan was clever and he questioned my decision not to run for the door to get out and into the open in the commotions. He did not know my reasons and assumed (correctly) that I was up to something that he didn't want. He was being "prudent". The word is in quotes because it would be far better for him not to be "prudent". Worst he could expect at the time was maybe a slap. I would have told him my purpose for visiting these parts, that they blew my project and wasted time I invested, and then ask him if he really wants to stand in my way and fight me. I doubt if he would. I have no equals.

When I listen to music looking at that incident today, I hear "I can see you there, Saturn" on Jack FM radio when I direct my attention above. Has anybody noticed that Saturn planetary system produces the effect of compacting space?

Shortly after I was landed in Poland test was conducted on me to see how fast and how accurately I can compute on patterns, to then copy what's learned for implementation. Test was by Americans, god participated. It was known that I had information up my sleeve which was not compromised. The reason that it wasn't is that Magician's mind is incompatible with yours. What I placed to be known in "regular mind" that I set up was meant for you as information. That the test had military applications instead of a more appropriate "please help us" color tells me that my intentions were misread and existence of theta trap encapsulating that test was unsuspected. I could not have told anyone directly without the recipient being instantly obliterated as result. Fact that I remain alive should suffice as proof that I have the trap "figured" (one word for short). Music lovers who can relate to Pink Floyd's Temporary Lapse of Reason ("One slip and down the hole you go") should appreciate the intelligence required and what the risks are. It should therefore not be considered that I would treat anyone involved in lesser games as enemy. It is your rejection and lack of respect for me alone that will finish you.

At another time on same soccer field I tied up Saturn with Jupiter. They were most eager to fight when the planets were in alignment. I tied them by containing the energy of their simultaneous attack, and than throwing lines back but in reverse order; what Jupiter dumped I attached to Saturn and what Saturn discharged at me I attached to Jupiter. I did it two or three times (on "be my guest, mess up some more" basis) until they figured what it meant and stopped. Instead of taking care of me they have been "competing" ever since. I remembered them from House of Representatives (representing invasion parties in Greek Pantheon), where to the best I can tell I was the only member representing my own interest. Zeus was a member of another, higher house if my memory serves me right. It was a closed house, and as I also say elsewhere, discretion ruled in that if matters of importance were discussed one would not come down to Earth to tell local merchants all about it. I can only vouch for my own discretion, of course, but this was the etiquette of the place.

In closing, it might be good to remind readers that theocracy became the actual system of administration in United States. The country was surrendered to NATO by Al Haig at the time Reagan was shot. Document with topic "Polish connection" titled "I rest my case" has more details of Roman Hofa.

Can Wikipedia put information in on distances to galaxies "orbiting" Milky Way and make sure they are named right? Word orbiting is in quotes because we are dealing with relative motion and nobody (except me) can anchor properly to make this place the center of anything. Nodes are “wet"; they are slipping are depleting, down to whatever stage of your fiasco you cared to take things in your insistence. I hold in contempt your crucification schemes.

They are all kinds of pyramids to keep us focused on schemes. Here are a few of them (picture didn't copy):

As Commander in Chief, Ronald Reagan was more independent than William Buckley, Al Haig, Brzezinski/Kissinger, Knights of Malta and others within the NATO/Vatican cooperative. He had more confidence, too. Today (11/30/2012) I found out why. I spot incidents where he impinged on me deeply in the sixties involving also Urszula, who is a Principal and who later became my wife. Thus his fate is sealed. Games overlap, but to the degree those mentioned fall into American Dream promotion scheme they may wake up in Inquisition area instead of Promised Lands after they drop the body. That’s on assumption that Inquisition does not move soon, which would be a sign of serious misinterpretation of me. See my idiocy test for clues as to why current course continues.

Rome as such, the modern state, is not a game within the meaning of Moron 101 Survival Guide materials. There are just people in it who are part of Zion, Zoo and all kinds of other games. Keep in mind that the state must abide by rules but usually doesn’t on its own initiative. If you don’t call them on rules, expect to be taken advantage of. They don’t announce rules because that would end polarization of society and “opportunities” for them. Filbert refers to that group as “Players” who know rules (which rules?) and estimates their count on Earth to be about 500,000. US did recognize my “exempt” status (Principal, person in his own right), I have to say, but they did permit all kinds of rift-raft to move against me, also from within their own government circles. Anyway, the “insiders” are the Players. Do not expect to be treated fairly unless you can call them on rules. Do you know them?

Filbert was telling me about a man who killed a few spicks (Mexicans) by running them off the road with his car. The judge in murder trial let him go but warned (for good PR, no doubt) not to do it again. “You provided valuable service to us in the past so I’ll let you off on this but you should understand we can’t have such things going on” or something like that was the judge’s line. One can tell both were Players understanding each other above the crowd’s heads.

We are on a stage on which resolution of all games is taking place. A state official can also be a Mason, Islamic leader, a Scientologist, a businessman or someone uncommitted to any other cause, but he is a state official foremost. State officials were given seniority over games in certain areas and were entrusted with information others don’t have. In a way they are “exempted” from certain controls as ruling groups. They are assured to have sufficient force to maintain law and order by a built-in mechanism of taxation of its populations to keep them in check if necessary. This arrangement was deemed desirable by Players earlier on. One was expected to take responsibility for others when applying for state jobs, to forgo alternate motives when charged with management of state affairs. The opposite became norm, however. This constitutes breach of trust.

Ike Eisenhower was the first and last man elected to power I know of to have had the guts to warn about what he called military-industrial complex arising. Ike of course meant corruption, vested interests. As I also say elsewhere, there is not a single legitimate government on Earth today but their illegitimacy does not lie in refusal to fall on knees before me. I couldn’t care less. It lies in abuses involved in process of crawling up on negative selection mechanisms in order to take over and continue a game that’s already in default, which now MUST run out its course because I no longer care to pick it up and redefine it. My refusal to partake in games societies play is not same as abdication from Authority I have. Russia was not in position to refuse my order to move into “Republic of Poland” militarily to break that entity about a year ago. I thought the idea of Christmas presents being dropped from bombers over Warsaw on Christmas Eve was amusing but they didn’t provide the mood breaker I needed by doing it. What used to be known as Poland is my private residence and the longer it takes to make proper arrangements for it the higher the price paid for delays will be. The situation (but not only in “Republic of Poland”) is directly related to SuperFlip. This is why statements such as one accompanying Survival Guide copyright notice in which I say that its materials are descriptive, not causative in nature should be kept in mind. I refuse to redefine your game or allow anyone into my own except where I see it fit.

Everybody who still believes I was bluffing when I said we were in End Times just carry on. Others consider de-WOGging and after you do, see what options you have left.

Where is that prophecy about Iron Generation, by the way? I can’t find it on Internet.

Unique: VCHA-92KAUM

same

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

wikipedia posted:

SRWare Iron, or simply Iron, is a free and open-source web browser implementation of the Chromium source code by SRWare of Germany,[2] which primarily aims to eliminate usage tracking and other privacy-compromising functionality that the Google Chrome browser includes.[3] While Iron does not provide extra privacy compared to Chromium after proper settings are altered in the latter, it does implement some additional features that distinguish it from Google Chrome, such as built-in ad blocking.[1][3]
On 11 August 2010, Microsoft updated the BrowserChoice.eu website in order to include Iron as one of the possible choices.[4][5]

dat logo

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

quote:

brainfuck

Main article: brainfuck

+++++ +++++ initialize counter (cell #0) to 10
[ use loop to set the next four cells to 70/100/30/10
> +++++ ++ add 7 to cell #1
> +++++ +++++ add 10 to cell #2
> +++ add 3 to cell #3
> + add 1 to cell #4
<<<< - decrement counter (cell #0)
]
> ++ . print 'H'
> + . print 'e'
+++++ ++ . print 'l'
. print 'l'
+++ . print 'o'
> ++ . print ' '
<< +++++ +++++ +++++ . print 'W'
> . print 'o'
+++ . print 'r'
----- - . print 'l'
----- --- . print 'd'
> + . print '!'
> . print '\n'

:wtc:

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifier#Adult_pacifiers

wikipedia posted:

Adult pacifiers
Adult-sized pacifiers, consisting of a standard baby pacifier guard but a larger, wider nipple, are used by some members of the Adult Baby community. The nipples are often referred to as NUK5s, after the NUK brand of baby pacifiers manufactured by the German company MAPA GmbH. They are sold under the name NUK Medicpro L or NUK Size 5.

A NUK 5 pacifier

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Blackula69 posted:

also 50 Cent: blood on the sand is a totally awesome game
did that game have a dedicated button (y on xbox?) that would just make 50 cent swear?

i just remember an episode of the mega64 podcast where they just kept interrupting each other with "fuckin' piece of fuckin' poo poo!" because that was apparently his stock dis in the game.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
they need that feature in hotline miami

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

LP97S posted:

"Foto Hut" redirects here. For the real company, see Foto Hut (photography chain).
It has been suggested that Laurie Forman be merged into this article or section. (Discuss) Proposed since December 2012.

Laurie Forman
That '70s Show character

Lisa Robin Kelly as Laurie Forman
First appearance "Eric's Birthday"
(episode 1.02)
Last appearance "Going Mobile"
(episode 6.24)
Created by Mark Brazill
Portrayed by Lisa Robin Kelly
(seasons 1-3, 5)
Christina Moore
(season 6)
Information
Nickname(s) The Village Whore, The Devil, Bitch
Gender Female
Occupation College student
(dropped out)
Family Red Forman (father)
Kitty Forman (mother)
Eric Forman (brother)
Spouse(s) Fez (ex-husband)
Significant other(s) Michael Kelso (ex-boyfriend)
Various other men
Relatives Albert Forman (paternal grandfather, deceased)
Bernice Forman (paternal grandmother, deceased)
Burt Sigurdson (maternal grandfather)
Bea Sigurdson (maternal grandmother)
Paula Sigurdson (maternal aunt)
Penny (cousin)
Nationality American
(living in Canada)

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

also loving lol @ it being this guy

"your honour, i'm just a simple hyper-chicken from a backwoods asteroid..."

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
4:20 reykja hass á hverjum degi, biþc

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

that awful man posted:

more like worstiality

:iceburn:

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

=DATE(A1,INT((MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30)+MOD((32+(2*MOD(INT(A1/100),4))+(2*INT(MOD(A1,100)/4))-(MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30))-(MOD(MOD(A1,100),4))),7)-(7*INT(((MOD(+A1,19))+(11*MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30))+(22*MOD((32+(2*MOD(INT(A1/100),4))+(2*INT(MOD(A1,100)/4))-(MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30))-(MOD(MOD(A1,100),4))),7)))/451))+114)/31),MOD((MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30)+MOD((32+(2*MOD(INT(A1/100),4))+(2*INT(MOD(A1,100)/4))-(MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30))-(MOD(MOD(A1,100),4))),7)-(7*INT(((MOD(+A1,19))+(11*MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30))+(22*MOD((32+(2*MOD(INT(A1/100),4))+(2*INT(MOD(A1,100)/4))-(MOD((19*(MOD(+A1,19))+(INT(A1/100))-(INT(INT(A1/100)/4))-(INT((INT(A1/100)-(INT((INT(A1/100)+8)/25))+1)/3))+15),30))-(MOD(MOD(A1,100),4))),7)))/451))+114),31)+1)

same

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
why does this thread still exist when the best wikipedia discussion is, always has been, and always will be the "human anus" discussion.

pack it in, wikilailures

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
Count Chocula
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Philelvrum (talk | contribs) at 20:10, 16 July 2006. It may differ significantly from the current revision.

(diff) ← Previous revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

File:Countchoculabig.jpg
A box of the popular Count Chocula breakfast cereal

Count Chocula is a member of the line of monster-themed breakfast cereals produced by General Mills. It contains chocolate-flavoured corn cereal bits and marshmallows. Count Chocula is the cereal's mascot, whose name is a pun on the vampire Count Dracula. Instead of craving blood like Dracula, Chocula craves Count Chocula breakfast cereal.

In 1971, the first two cereals in the line were introduced, the still-available Count Chocula and Franken Berry. Boo Berry, a pun on blueberry, was released two years later, in 1973, and Fruit Brute came in 1974, only to be discontinued in 1983. General Mills tried replacing Fruit Brute with Yummy Mummy in 1988, but that too had a short shelf life when it was ended in 1993. The latter two are no longer sold in retail stores.

Ernst Choukula was born the third child to Estonian landowers in the late autumn of 1873. His parents, Ivan and Brushken Choukula, were well-established traders of Baltic grain who-- by the early twentieth century--had established a monopolistic hold on the export markets of Lithuania, Latvia and southern Finland. A clever child, Ernst advanced quickly through secondary schooling and, at the age of nineteen, was managing one of six Talinn-area farms, along with his father, and older brother, Grinsh. By twenty-four, he appeared in his first "barrelled cereal" endorsement, as the Choukula family debuted "Ernst Choukula's Golden Wheat Muesli", a packaged mix that was intended for horses, mules, and the hospital ridden. Belarussian immigrant silo-tenders started cutting the product with vodka, creating a crude mush-paste they called "gruhll" or "gruell," and would eat the concoction each morning before work. The trend unwittingly spread, with alcohol being replaced by sheep--and then cow's--milk, and the demand for the Choukula's "cereal" reached as far south as Poland and as far west as the northern Jutland province of Denmark. It wasn't long before the unmistakable image (the original packaging, a three gallon wooden vat which featured a burnt etching of a jubilant, overalled Ernst holding a large dog and grinning broadly) made a pop-cultural splash throughout the entirety of Europe and northern Africa. In fact, Tunisia's "Carthagian Sand Crunch" was seen as the first imitation of the Choukula form; the aforementioned product was presented in broad leathern bags with the woven insignia of a nude tribesman holding a sword and a bunched stalk of oats. Sadly, this would neither be the first nor the tamest appropriation of Ernst's iconic visage. Meanwhile, in the "textile paradise"-region of Schenectady / Elmira New York, General Peter Mills--a celebrated turret gunner in McKinley's navy--was first beginning to mine America's seemingly insatiable desire to consume food before high noon. The trend, initially known in the United States as "brekkfest" had first appeared in 1903, with Dominic Eggo's invention of "wassled" or "waffled" bread, and really picked up steam throughout the teens and twenties, when eating in the morning was no longer deemed a sin by the Anglo-Catholic church. News of Choukula's economic domination across the Atlantic fascinated and troubled Mills, who was eager for similar success. In 1927, while vacationing the Iberian peninsula, he first encountered three discarded barrels of "Duke Choukula's Animal Supplement" (the name and design of the product had undergone several makeovers throughout the previous seven years, the most recent of which featured Ernst dressed in a cape and tiara, reflecting his family's oft-disputed ties to Eurasian royalty). Immediately intrigued, Mills brought one with him on his boat ride back to the States, and spent the twenty-three day trip obsessively studying the packaging. In the spring of 1929, General Mills' "Prince Chocula's Morning Digestive" was picked up for distribution in three dozen pharmacies, grocery stands and agrarian carts throughout New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and northern Maryland. The public response was confused and angered at the recipe's savory, clove-like sting; apparently a confusion over the name led many to believe the breakfast was made from chocolate, and by 1931 the formula had been updated to reflect the nation's collective sweet tooth. In 1932, boxes were labeled simply "Count Chocula's Chocolate Food" and Peter Mills was named Life Magazine's "Humanitarian of the Year, 1933". Ernst Chocula died in a Ukrainian cabin, penniless and alone, having descended into a type of brain-madness.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Suspicious Dish posted:

A thousand years ago the ancient Numerians, great inventors, built a great city in the Numerian rainforest. According to legend, a monster named Mathra appeared out of nowhere one night. Mathra attacked the wild animals of the jungle, but the Numerians managed to capture Mathra. Fearing the monster might escape again, they abandoned their city, never to return. They locked the door to the city, split the key in two, and buried the halves in puzzles "in two corners of the rainforest." The Numerians still live in the villages around the Numerian rainforest, but the location of the Lost City remains a mystery.

When animals began disappearing in the Numerian rainforest again, some people suspect Mathra responsible for the animals' disappearance. Dr. Pythagoras, however, refuses to believe that, instead believing there should be a simple logical explanation. However, before he could explain, the doctor is suddenly kidnapped by what seems to be Mathra. Dr. Pythagoras' last words are, "Call the ClueFinders!" Interestingly enough, Joni is Dr. Pythagoras' niece.

The ClueFinders fly to the rainforest in Mr. Limburger's airplane, where he explains the legend of Mathra to them. The ClueFinders conclude that they need to get to the Lost City. Joni and Santiago set off to find the keys and Owen and Leslie stay behind. They also join LapTrap, Dr. Pythragoras' Turbo TURTLE, who has a map of the rainforest that comes in useful.

The two areas of the rainforest that contain the keys are the Monkey Kingdom and the Goo Lagoon. In both places, they meet highly intelligent animals and plants which can communicate to each other and the ClueFinders. While searching each area, Joni and Santiago find clues that suggest that Mathra couldn't be behind the animals' disappearance: a badge labeled "Fletcher's Furriers" and a can of aviation engine oil.

After Joni and Santiago collect both key halves, Mr. Limburger offers to fly them to the Lost City. However, when they jump out of the plane with their parachutes, they land in the jungle canopy, far from the Lost City. The ClueFinders eventually make their way on their own to the Lost City's gates. When they take out both keys, they fuse together to form one key, which they then use to unlock the gate.

Inside, they find what appears to be Mathra sleeping, but then it occurs to them who is really behind the animals' disappearance — Mr. Limburger. Limburger built a disguise for his airplane, so it would appear to be Mathra, having used the legend of Mathra to provide a cover of his smuggling of animal hides for his fur company. It turns out that "Fletcher" is Limburger's first name. He reveals that kidnapped Dr. Pythagoras because he felt that Dr. Pythagoras was too close to exposing the smuggling operations, and is now being held with the animals that he had captured. After admitting that he was behind the mystery, Limburger locks Joni, Santiago, and Laptrap in the city and flies away in his Mathra plane to collect more animals.

Eventually, thanks to the ancient talking guardians of the Lost City, the ClueFinders discover that Dr. Pythagoras is trapped on the other side of the Bottomless Pits of Doom with all the animals that Limburger has been collecting. They rebuild the Mathra trap by collecting snakes made from anicent Numerian magnets (known as 'snagnets'), which the Numerians used to trap Mathra, and rescue Dr. Pythagoras and the animals in the process. After they do so, the Mathra trap becomes invisible, and the Cluefinders lure the returning Limburger to fly his plane into it. Upon falling into the trap, Limburger falls down the pit with his plane.

When the ClueFinders leave the rainforest by boat, as a reward for them for saving the rainforest, Dr. Pythagoras gives them LapTrap, who faints when he hears he'll be going on more dangerous adventures with them. Vasco da Bongo and the Four Flowers wave goodbye to Dr. Pythagoras and the ClueFinders. Meanwhile, Limburger reappears in the rainforest, having survived the plunge on the bottomless pits and now left with his clothes torn. He swears his vengeance against the Cluefinders, and as he walks away with his dark mood unappeased, the real Mathra appears behind him, roars, and spouts fire, hinting that Mathra could be a dragon.

quote:

In this game, the place Numeria is however a parody of Sumer. --PJ Pete

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

that's some professional-grade writing right there.

more wikipedia articles need to contain the words "interestingly enough,"

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

quote:

sex machine using a jigsaw body
:stonk:

...the blade is still loving attached

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
does that count as :nws:?

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
Risk of injury

In 2009, a woman from Maryland required a medevac after the blade of a homemade fucksaw cut through the plastic dildo and caused severe vaginal injuries.[8]

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

gooby on rails posted:

Part of the humor of the song lies in the contrast between the catastrophic events of the movie, with much loss of human life and destruction of property, and the cynical banality of the singer's complaints, i.e., "This has been one lousy day," and "What a crummy weekend this has been." Additional humor is found in the contrast between this relationship and that of the original song's lyrics, which reach a great emotional climax over the loss of a cake during a rainstorm.

The parody features only parts of the song, the verses, choruses, the instrumental (shortened), and the ending. The middle section ("There will be another song for me...") is omitted. Intermixed during the interlude are various dinosaur sound effects courtesy of Sandy Berman.[3]

this song and its music video fuckin owns tho

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
:banjo:

quote:

The culture of Arkansas is available in museums, theaters, novels, television shows, restaurants and athletic venues across the state. Arkansans share the state's culture with tourists, whether it be viewing architecture, attending a local festival, or eating barbecue and watching a football game. Despite a plethora of cultural, economic, and recreational opportunities, Arkansas is often stereotyped as a "poor, banjo-picking hillbilly" state, a reputation dating back to early accounts of the territory by frontiersman in the early 1800s. Today the image remains a prominent feature of Arkansas culture despite producing prominent successful individuals such as Bill Clinton and Sam Walton.[11]

jony is this true?

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

prefect posted:

notcry stalball

moderators...

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

quote:

Alamogordo is known for the Atari video game burial of 1983. It is also famous for its connection with the Trinity test, the first explosion of a nuclear (atomic) bomb.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shoe_throwing_incidents

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
some republicans are mad, it seems...

quote:

After elections it was then found that some minority voters voted multiple times giving Obama an edge. The image of ObamaCare greatly helped Obama and pure incumbancy helped Obama. Even though Mitt Romney ran a historic campaign, ultimately there were too many minority voters compared to the majority.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Sagebrush posted:

i had some ciorba de burta in romania which is pretty much that (but i think it's calf intestines) and it was actually really tasty but i had trouble getting past the mental idea of eating entrails enough to really enjoy it. i think it's something you have to be raised with

tripe is the loving best. i'm white as gently caress and was raised on macaroni and cheese and tuna casserole, but i eat tripe at every opportunity. have it in pho. or for dim sum. or however you want.

just eat eat eat tripe. its amazing.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Resplendent Spiral posted:

Strike 7: On Saturday morning, June 25, 1977, Sullivan was struck while fishing in a freshwater pool. The lightning hit the top of his head, singeing his hair, and traveled down burning his chest and stomach. Sullivan turned to his car and then another unexpected thing happened—a bear appeared and tried to steal trout from his fishing line. Sullivan had the strength and courage to strike the bear with a tree branch. He claimed that this was the twenty-second time he hit a bear with a stick in his lifetime.[4]

its cool that grade school teachers are getting their students to write wikipedia articles as a non-fiction writing exercise, but they should really consider whether its appropriate to actually post them on wikipedia without at least copy editing them and checking for factual accuracy.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
man, that just reconfirms that i really dont want to be cremated. i know i'll be dead and all that, but still.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q4txN1ut20

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
How to Eat with Your Butt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with the episode "Red Hot Catholic Love", in which people literally begin eating with their butts.

This article consists almost entirely of a plot summary and it should be expanded to provide more balanced coverage that includes real-world context. Please edit the article to focus on discussing the work rather than merely reiterating the plot. (May 2010)

"How to Eat with Your Butt" is the tenth episode of the fifth season of the animated television series South Park, and the 75th episode of the series overall. "How to Eat with Your Butt" originally aired aired in the United States on November 14, 2001 on Comedy Central...

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

LP97S posted:

Mirrored image of Basil Fawlty attending to Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton

A Waldorf salad is a salad traditionally made of fresh apples, celery and walnuts, dressed in mayonnaise, and usually served on a bed of lettuce as an appetizer or a light meal. A good acronym to remember the ingredients to this salad is CLAW: Celery, Lettuce, Apples, Walnuts.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
Parasite single (Japanese パラサイトシングル, parasaito shinguru) is a single person who lives with their parents beyond their late twenties in order to enjoy a carefree and comfortable life.
The phenomenon is not confined to Japanese society; analogous or similar phenomena can also be found in other cultures. For example, in Italy, some young adults (especially singles) still rely on their parents. They were joked about by the former Italian Minister of Economy and Finance Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, who called them bamboccioni (literally, big [i.e., grown-up] babies). Padoa-Schioppa's "boasting" was considered extremely offensive by some people, and newspapers pointed out that he knew little about the situation of a considerable part of the 20–30 years old Italian population, who do not earn enough money to afford leaving their parents’ house.[1] In Germany they are known as Nesthocker (German for an altricial bird), who are still living at Hotel Mama ("Hotel Mama" is an ironic term for the parental home, since the household chores and the cooking of the meals is done by the mother alone). In English internet parlance, the expression "basement dweller" is sometimes used, referring to someone who lives in his or her parents' basement.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
Lil Wayne addressed his condition via a vlog, on March 21 saying he was more then good.[135]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Sagebrush posted:

not entirely worthless but just stupid

never mind that glass filled nylon is used for literally millions of things that normal people might have heard of, like spatulas and knife handles and watering cans and desk chairs and power tool bodies. let's use as our example the "spudger", a plastic stick used by computer janitors to poke wires

the page on spudgers is surprisingly short tho