Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!

PleasingFungus posted:

Also someone made a "list of lists of lists of lists" but it got deleted :( :( :(
RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

Lutha Mahtin posted:

it'd be kind of annoying to wear a skirt & heels all the time just so i could go about my day without sportin a stiffy

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

Buddleja davidii 'Orchid' is an American cultivar rasied by Anne Rainey of Columbia, South Carolina, and introduced to commerce by Niche Gardens, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. [1] [2]

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

The Italian tricolour, defaced with the Savoyan coat of arms, was first adopted as war flag by the Kingdom of Sardinia–Piedmont army on 1848. In his Proclamation to the Lombard-Venetian people, Charles Albert said "... in order to show more clearly with exterior signs the commitment to Italian unification, We want that Our troops ... have the Savoy shield placed on the Italian tricolour flag."[8] As the arms, blazoned gules a cross argent, mixed with the white of the flag, it was fimbriated azure, blue being the dynastic colour, although this does not conform to the heraldic rule of tincture.[9] The rectangular civil and state variants were adopted in 1851.

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

this is my favourite

content: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bismarck_removing_his_helmet.gif

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

"people"

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

An emu.

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

the angolan flag is quality

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

someone make a yosflog thread

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

nepal kinda owns

i think we can all agree that western flags are all poo poo (the UK especially)

the welsh flag is great though

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

Install Gentoo posted:

vexillogical standards
what

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

do kinda like the design of the seychelles flag

is this "vexillogical" or whatever

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

much like every flag involving the union flag, it is completely poo poo

quote:

Since there is no uniquely Welsh element in the Union Jack, Wrexham's Labour MP Ian Lucas proposed on 27 November 2007 in a House of Commons debate that the Union Flag be combined with the Welsh flag to reflect Wales's status within the UK, and that the Red Dragon be added to the Union Flag's red, white, and blue pattern.[37] He said the Union Flag currently only represented the other three UK nations, and Minister for Culture, Creative Industries and Tourism Margaret Hodge conceded that Mr. Lucas had raised a valid point for debate. She said "the Government is keen to make the Union flag a positive symbol of Britishness reflecting the diversity of our country today and encouraging people to take pride in our flag". This development sparked design contests with entries from all over the world; some of the entries incorporated red dragons and even anime characters and leeks.[38][39] The historical reason for no Welsh symbol in the flag is that Wales was part of the Kingdom of England when the flag was created in 1606.
bolding mine

zonar fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jun 4, 2013

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

HAIL SATAN

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

an animal with a human dick?

that's almost wierder than the normal furry poo poo
there's almost certainly a real dildo in the shape of the statue of liberty

like gently caress am I looking that up tho

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

this is what my name turns up on gis

kill me and salt on my bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

This article is about domestic violence. For the kind of sleeveless shirt often known as a "wife-beater", see sleeveless shirt.
:stare: