Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Hashtag Nascar posted:

angola has a quality flag

the steampunkest communists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The largest Scandinavian Festival in North America is the annual Norsk Hřstfest held every October, in Minot, North Dakota. This five-day cultural event features Scandinavian dishes (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland), but does accommodate those who are not fond of lutefisk by providing hundreds of choices of ethnic foods.[5]

phew what a relief :sweatdrop:

is it the same minot where ulillillillillillilia lived?

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

im the erection

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
DON QUIXOTE, EL DONKEY, EL DINERO. READ THE NOVEL OF NARFARD FLARP TODAY RAWR GBS4L

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
not in english but gently caress off its the most worthless thing ever

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobra_-_oddzia%C5%82_specjalny

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Since my camera scans from top to bottom, and the bee was positioned in the lower portion of the video, I believe this event actually took more like a tenth of a second instead of an approximately an eighth.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Jenny's story arc throughout this episode is very reminscent of the Biblical story of Christ. She is conceived from the one parent, though the supernatural element is removed in lieu of the progenitor machine. She is also shown to possess physiological attributes reminiscent of her father, namely two hearts and advanced intellect. She sacrifices herself and is ultimately resurrected. The frequent references to the Doctor as the "lonely god" help this representation as his daughter as Christ.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

search "[your first name] the echidna"
bonus points if you go to google images and do it
:nws: :nws:
thanks

ANIME MONSTROSITY fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jun 23, 2013

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Carthag posted:

that but ponies

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
blame google

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

ahmeni posted:

buckles if u knuckles

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
He was then trained by Mother Tiger in assassination techniques and martial arts. After his training was complete, he also received a giant dragon tattoo covering his body. Because he cries in remorse for his victims after he snaps out of his trance (it seems later to just become habit due to the fact that he willingly takes on missions), he earned the name Crying Freeman. Freeman possesses incredible agility and strength, and is considered the strongest man in the world. Each of his senses have been honed and sharpened and he is able to adapt to any situation. Initially shown to use guns, he comes to prefer daggers, which he can proficiently wield with both his hands and feet.
In addition to being the strongest man in the world, Lóng Tŕi-Yáng is also one of the most handsome, and no woman has been able to resist his charms, which he takes full sexual advantage of after Emu Hino becomes his wife.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onanism

an ok article, but

"Masturbating by gripping and sliding the foreskin back and forth"

sounds painful

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Lutha Mahtin posted:

"hmm, it kinda stings when i'm shaving my face/head and cut myself. welp, time to learn how to shave my balls...here we go!"
--an actual train of thought some dudes have had

Id imagine ball shaving to be pretty difficult, face is mostly flat surfaces and the souther you go the more noneuclidan geometry you get

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

PleasingFungus posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pangrams#Perfect_pangrams_in_English_.2826_letters.29

the entire page is filled with 'gems', though

my personal favorite:

thanks, wikipedia

im the cum fjord

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
In mathematics, a supersoluble arrangement is a hyperplane arrangement which has a maximal flag with only modular elements.

Examples include arrangements associated with Coxeter groups of type A and B.

It is known that all Orlik–Solomon algebras of supersoluble arrangements are Koszul algebras.[1]

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

buttcoin smuggler posted:

Hyperplane arrangements are very interesting and a good example of how a whole field of mathematics can grow out of little brainteaser problems.

For example, here are some hyperplane arrangements 101 problems:

1) What is the maximum number of regions you can cut a plane into with N lines?

2) What is the maximum number of regions you can cut 3d space into with N planes?

3) Consider n-dimensional space, with coordinates (x1, x2,...,xN). Consider the collection of hyperplanes xJ=xK, where J and K are distinct and between 1 and N inclusive. How many regions does this collection of planes cut the space into?

For example, in the plane (2-space) with (x,y) coordinates, you just have the line x=y, so you get two regions.

There are whole books of these and they're really fun.

this is legit interesting but Ill be never able to understand it :(

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

El Negocio posted:

железобетонное очко (zhelezobetonnoye ochko) – “Anus of Concrete" (i.e. "one whose anus is made of concrete", an honorific for an especially skilled driver reacting to an emergency situation).

its "anus of reinforced concrete" you wikidiots

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
However, the term "dark side of the moon" is commonly used incorrectly to refer to the far side, most likely due to misconception caused by the seminal Pink Floyd album of the same name and reiterated again and again in popular culture, such as Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
The Ganga Action Plan has been described variously as a "failure,"[101][102][103] a "major failure,[12] a "colossal failure,"[13] and a "widely recognized failure."[96]

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#References

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Orbi posted:

:nws: http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Jinger_Jewels :nws:

not to kinkshame but i dont get bbw

thats just a bw there are way hotter fat chicks out there me

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Overview [edit]

In Herbert's fiction, following the defeat of the thinking machines by humanity in the Butlerian Jihad, it is forbidden to create sentient machines. The Mentat discipline is developed as a replacement for computerized calculation, just as the Bene Gesserit and the Spacing Guild take on functions previously performed by thinking machines. For thousands of years, society considers Mentats the embodiment of logic and reason.

dune owns dude

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

haveblue posted:

the only dune book that owns is the one that's actually named "dune", the further you get from there the worse the quality is

yeah im not going to lie that is true
and then you get to the works of Herbert the son who is poo poo piss garbage

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sweevo posted:

doesn't one of them suddenly start talking about jews completely out of the blue?

yeah and paul is also the king of jews

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sham bam bamina! posted:

go back and read my post again and maybe you'll "get" it

yeah let me read your posts agahahahahahahahhhahaahah

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Trig Discipline posted:

"Villain, I have done thy mother."

holy moley

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Suspicious Dish posted:

this joke

has been traced all the way back to be found in diaries of shipbuilders from the boat trade in ancient egypt around ~2800BC

yo i want to hear some of those jokes

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vegetarians

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
is it okay if i read Shakespeare but not in the original english but a translation

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

quote:

The museum claims that its collection includes the penises of elves and trolls, though, as Icelandic folklore portrays such creatures as being invisible, they cannot be seen.
come see my invisible elf dick

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boys-love

124 references, kill me now

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

daft punk railroad posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Europe

bonus points for the article being available in Japanese

we have an actual american football league here in poland, its pretty big
its pretty loving surreal when the teams play and their names are all in english so you get Warszawa Spartans or Białystok Lowlanders or Pretorians Skoczów

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Brazilian waxing is more controversial than other types of waxing.[18][19](p528) Like all waxing, it can be a physically painful experience during and after waxing,[14][19](p531)[20][21](p161) which some believe can become more unpleasant if receiving cunnilingus from a bearded partner.[19](p233)[21](p89)