Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

Reform is a city in Pickens County, Alabama, United States. At the 2000 census, the population was 1,978.

Since there is not much to do in Reform, Alabama, many people from the internet gave money to a man to open a hotdog stand in the city [1], so that people could eat hotdogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Homestuck-Fan

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

a real Moby Dick

mods

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

theadder posted:

and if i refuse?

http://youtu.be/_Cb70xi2yGo?t=7s

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

quote:

Drs. Mary K. Rodgers and Diana Pien analysed the subject in an essay entitled "Elephants and Marshmallows" (subtitled "A Theoretical Synthesis of Incongruity-Resolution and Arousal Theories of Humour"), and wrote that "jokes are nonsensical when they fail to completely resolve incongruities," and cited one of the many permutations of the elephant joke: "Why did the elephant sit on the marshmallow?" "Because he didn't want to fall into the cup of hot chocolate."

"The joke is incompletely resolved in their opinion," noted Dr. Elliot Oring, "because the situation is incompatible with the world as we know it. Certainly, elephants do not sit in cups of hot chocolate."Oring defined humour as not the resolution of incongruity, but "the perception of appropriate incongruity,"that all jokes contain a certain amount of incongruity, and that absurd jokes require the additional component of an "absurd image," with an incongruity of the mental image.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Snipe is an Unincorporated community in central Brazoria County, Texas, United States. It was formerly a distinct community. The location of Snipe is 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of Angleton on the Union Pacific Railroad and Oyster Creek. Raymond Weems, Snipe's first postmaster, named Snipe after a facetious reference made about the place by his father's hunting partner.[2]

A post office operated in Snipe from 1921 to 1949; the post office served the Retrieve Prison Farm (now the Wayne Scott Unit).[2]

quote:

Nice is the fifth most populous city in France

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

quote:

In March 2014, conservative/libertarian radio/television host and entrepreneur Glenn Beck voiced support for Grayson Bruce, a bullied 9 year old brony, and the brony community.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

fan wikis are cheating

== I JUST WATCHED PONIES FOR MORE OR LESS 72 HOURS STRAIGHT GOD HELP ME

==
AND THEN I WROTE A BUNCH OF MESSAGES TO FRIENDS IN FREE VERSE

OH

GOD

HELP

ME

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Otaku Alpha Male posted:

Jizz instruments

Bass Viol
Bandfill
Clak Beepbox
Dorenian Beshniquel
Fanfar
Gasan string drum
Jizz
Jizz-box
Kloo horn
Mood synthesizer
Nalargon
Ommni box
Peel rod
Ploong sounder
Slitherhorn (traz)

look at all those great usernames

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
a classic

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
wtf

The Hell Temple (地獄聖堂, Jigoku Seidō) is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Hell Temple you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Hell Temple motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

gently caress you guys, you're turning this into a pyf thread :cripes:

you could try always choosing to agree with fishmech

its worked for me so far

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

theflyingexecutive posted:

a Canticle for 86.81.63.181

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

when i want to register on some hecka shameful site i use a random goons name

same

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

for example, a dickgirl,

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
lord futanari of ankh morpork

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Blackula69 posted:

i know i was agreeing with you. wikipedia spergs are hella creepy

dont be mean to fishmech

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

What the gently caress is a shipper

they bring us anime from glorious nippon on their mighty cargo ships

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

PleasingFungus posted:

psychic vampirism, whose practitioners believe they are drawing spiritual nourishment from auric or pranic energy

fishmech prefers to feed on the emotions of boredom and frustration

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

cyberpunk names

Disc Meatspinner

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

quote:

merely childish, even though she is over five hundred years old

ah good

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

missed the best one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_influenced_by_Ayn_Rand

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

Bad Wolf was a meme created by "the Bad Wolf" to inspire Rose Tyler to save the Ninth Doctor from the Game Station. (TV: The Parting of the Ways) It also prefigured the return of Rose into the Tenth Doctor's life, following his regeneration, as well as the crisis they would face together. (TV: Turn Left) "Bad Wolf" was thus both warning for the end of the universe and signpost.

anything about dr who really

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
why are there time limits on the ball pit anyway

it cant possibly be that popular

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

because it was tiny

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
it must be really loving weird to live on an island where you could potentially know everyone by name

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Boxturret posted:

i'm pokemon the trading card game the videogame

i had that as a childe and would like wikipedia to validate nostalgia

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i liked the big lebowski too

yea

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Otaku Alpha Male posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipe-tan

Wikipe-tan (ウィキペたん Wikipetan?) is a personification of Wikipedia and was created in January 2006 by the editor Kasuga. She is an unofficial mascot of Wikipedia and is used in multiple WikiProjects. The "-tan" in "Wikipe-tan" is a hypocoristic suffix, in the form of a Japanese honorific. Like the OS-tans, she is a product of moe anthropomorphism.

hmm

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the females will not lick the penises of males

story of my life :smith:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

:agreed:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

uncurable mlady posted:

most people who speak English hardly speak it at an acceptable level, and certainly cannot write in it at an acceptable level.

please dont post about my hometown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
"When dad couldn't stand the goo anymore, he stopped Tommy's tearful goodbye from the Swedish au-pair Matts, firmly smacking the boys' pants and grumbling "Now stop the goo or I'll give each of you a reason to cry!"