Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

i went to wikipedia to look up something about hot rods and the first image on that page has a white supremacist logo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_rod

lol

Apr 7, 2003

yeah, look up 'peckerwood'

Apr 7, 2003

you aren't looking very hard then

Apr 7, 2003

I'm standing by my statement, so there

more like mr horsewhitepower

Apr 7, 2003

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

i'm sorry but i don't see how a synonym for "white trash" is white supremacist at all.

jesus christ, are you from oklahoma

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/peckerwood.asp

Apr 7, 2003

okay cool works for me

Apr 7, 2003

Hello, retard checking in here, that definitely isn't a white supremacist logo and here's a picture of it on a Nazi icon to prove it

Lol

Apr 7, 2003

Wit_sponge posted:

Tori CMOS is the worst yosposter

but you still post here

Apr 7, 2003

here's something on usage of the term from the splc since the ADL is disreputable now

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2005/fall/smashing-the-shamrock?page=0,2

gently caress, ya'all love to argue just to argue

Apr 7, 2003

lol, you actually spent time posting that, owned

Apr 7, 2003

that specific woodpecker is used as a tatoo/symbol /whatever by a few white power or neonazi orgs

I mentioned that a picture on Wikipedia had an image associated with those groups on it and the internet argument force showed up to post about it

Jesus Christ

Apr 7, 2003

sorry about your racist dad I guess

Apr 7, 2003

worthless shitposts all the way down

Apr 7, 2003

there were never any good posters in here

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

pierogi are abnormally popular in canada. i didn't realize it until i moved to the states and suddenly i couldn't buy 10 pounds of frozen pirogi at literally every grocery store everywhere. they're really common college student frozen dinner cheap food

where did you move to, because i have never in my life lived anywhere in the US where I can't go to the store and buy a frozen 10 lb chafing tray of them

Apr 7, 2003

ahmeni posted:

i miss the hell out of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_aS_Tugruo

Apr 7, 2003

http://www.polskafoods.com/buy-polish-pierogi

party hard

i dunno where you were at in Ohio but I'm twenty minutes from Ohio and I'm drowning in pierogi

Apr 7, 2003

Mrs T's aren't pierogi

they're turds floating in butter

Apr 7, 2003

it just works

Apr 7, 2003

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

You should have to be chemically sterilized if you buy any animes

this but 100% unironically, also if you cosplay

Apr 7, 2003

Nelson MandEULA posted:

Marlins Park is an abstract, contemporary building which combines baseball with art and the essence of Miami.

lol

Apr 7, 2003

lollll

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

best is the fat fetishist flag which is the colors of neapolitan ice cream

lmao

Apr 7, 2003

What the gently caress is a shipper

Apr 7, 2003

I believe that this is unnecessary, on the page for socks we do not include notable sock wearers. I think a few mentions of people who it was their trademark to wear such a hat such as Indiana Jones, should be briefly mentioned in the article, but a list of people is not necessary. Gorkymalorki 00:34, 16 June 2008 (UTC) Jones wore a fedora, not a trilby.—Kan8eDie (talk) 13:16, 24 September 2008 (UTC)

Apr 7, 2003

lol

Apr 7, 2003

lol, it's Blackberry Stymie

Apr 7, 2003

Panty Saluter posted:

oh yeah that too but even with that knowledge the clear sample adequately demonstrates the level of projection occurring in paranoid white people

Reminder that the Duggars are part of a white supremacist Christian sect that believes that every member must reproduce non-stop or Christian White Soldiers will die out due to all the atheist/Catholic browns.

Apr 7, 2003

IIRC a valve under a seat hosed up and they all passed out before they could close it.

Apr 7, 2003

that awful man posted:

the tinfoil hat was a reference to the "only known" part, which implies that there may be other space deaths we don't know about

It's you. haha.

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

pretty sure the duggars aren't actually affiliated with any movement, though their practices are very similar to the "quiverfull" movement, which does believe what you just said

I'd like to think that old Jim Bob is smart enough to say he isn't a member when they're waving a few million bucks in his face.

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

im not sure that makes any sense

who in this scenario is telling him not to associate with quiverfull, and for what purpose?

When TLC is waving a couple of million dollars in his face to do television shows, I'd like to think that Jim Bob is smart enough to not talk about belief systems he might hold that the public "might not be ready for."

Your reading comprehension is poo poo.

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

this makes little sense, because they spout, publicly, dozens of beliefs that are exactly the kind of controversial things that you would want to cover up, and being directly linked to the movement itself would do them almost no disservice that is obvious on its face

they would also have had to avoid public association with the movement for like 15 years before the television show came out for no reason

It's more fun to say he's a quiverfull, duh.

Apr 7, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

wait the duggars are walking back on being quiverfuls?

This theflyingorc guy says they aren't quiverfuls.

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

good news! this is apparently a false etymology!

lol the people spreading that urban legend thing that people would make a day of lynchings, like take the kids down and hang a black guy while they'd just have a bunch of sandwiches and complain about ants

http://www.snopes.com/language/offense/picnic.asp

edit: super lol:

The guy above was really invested in saying that Zimmerman was right, and now he's really invested in saying that some urban legend of Afro-PC gone wrong is wrong! It's like he only comes out and makes statements of personal belief when black people are involved! Crazy!

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

You are super weird in regards to me.

Lol, yeah, I'd be mad at someone who made me look like an idiot all the time too.

Apr 7, 2003

"This guy who sees that I'm a lovely poster called me a lovely poster! how weird"

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

Yes, I do keep doing that to you, your constant self-owning is weird

It's you! lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

I'm gonna dig around in my PM history later so I can find your justification on why shooting an unarmed black teenager is totally cool. It makes for a nice pattern with your other posts on how the uppity darkies are causing problems.