Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

LinuxGirl87 posted:

It's you. You're the most worthless thing on Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubstep

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

JawnV6 posted:

when i edit stuff from work it tells me my IP is bad
Your IP is bad and you should feel bad.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
The accompanying illustrations for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_%28sex_act%29 are amazing, especially the second one. :nws:, obviously.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Rare non-worthless wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_confidence_tricks

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
For a slightly different definition of "worthless", check out this apologia for crazy Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceaucescu and his show trial/execution.

quote:

Huge controversy surrounds the abnormally brief trial put together in very inappropriate circumstances for the Ceausescu couple. Many Romanians thought the former dictator and his spouse were unjustly prosecuted and in fact murdered—and not executed as it was claimed by Iliescu's National Salvation Front—in a rush to cover beforehand potential trouble stemming from a Ceausescu previously aware of a coup d'état attempt against himself and his regime. In footage of the trial[6], Ceausescu is seen answering the "tribunal" judging him and referring to some of its members—among them Army General Victor Atanasie Stanculescu and future Romanian Secret Service head Virgil Magureanu—as "traitors". In this same video Ceausescu dismisses the "tribunal" as illegitimate and demands his Constitutional rights to answer to charges in front of a legitimate tribunal. While most Romanians shared a lot of anger against Ceausescu's regime, they recognize their former Dictator's trial as a brief, totally inappropriate one[citation needed] that can only be linked to an urgent desire of the alleged coup d'état perpetrators to get rid of Ceausescu.
In reality, Ceaucescu was so hated that the firing squad that killed him did not wait for the "ready - aim - fire" command, but just started blasting away at him and his wife the moment they appeared downrange. We have no TV footage of his execution because they could not bring themselves to wait for the TV crews to set up.

But yeah, I'm sure that Romania today is overflowing with people upset at the raw deal that Ceaucescu got back in 1989.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Lutha Mahtin posted:

ethiopia owns pretty hard

they have the ark!!
Also: 800-year old monolithic churches

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Trig Discipline posted:

no that was an accident with an industrial lathe
Yeah, "accident", sure...

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

graph posted:

hendricks ... firetruck cherry red color.

:q:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

axolotl farmer posted:

Too long, didn't read
I'll bet cash money that every comment longer than three sentences on the talk page has some jokester replying to it with "tl;dr".

*checks*

Yep.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Bah, the true soda artist mixes his flavors to make his own concoction.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
darryl cunningham's comics are awesome. here he is on the vaccine/autism hoax.

FMguru fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jun 22, 2011

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sweevo posted:

if they're so eager to justify their broken brains they should look at Newton, except he was a massive douche who had no friends and died a virgin, so not exactly the poster-boy they wanted
it sounds like he's the one they deserve, though

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

duTrieux posted:

I'm currently working on some Bond novels which are surprisingly goddamn racist.
have you gotten to the chigroes yet? that's the best part.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

the history of :nws: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wiki-facial.png is a thing to behold.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

graph posted:

yeah sorry about that
aaag much better

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

quote:

In 1942, Charles A. Ridley of the British Ministry of Information made a short propaganda film, Lambeth Walk - Nazi Style, which edited existing footage of Hitler and German soldiers (taken from Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will) to make it appear they were marching and dancing to "The Lambeth Walk". The film so enraged Joseph Goebbels that reportedly he ran out of the screening room kicking chairs and screaming profanities. The propaganda film was distributed uncredited to newsreel companies, who would supply their own narration.[2]
haha owned

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

graph posted:

this is awesome
mods change my name to Gestapo 'Hep-Cat', tia

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

graph posted:

what is the best sandwich

i dont know :cry:

a good reuben is hard to top
a well-made french dip is pretty pro

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Trig Discipline posted:

okay i will
how'd it go?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Trig Discipline posted:

pretty good, pretty good
:woop:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Gentle Autist posted:

cool to see ur doing ur research bro
he could have saved a lot of time by just scanning your post history

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

got dat wmd posted:

what happens if you inhale both of those at the same time
you have to roll a d100 to determine the result

gary gygax's potion miscibility table posted:

(01) EXPLOSION! Internal damage is 6-60 h.p., those within a 5" radius take 1-10 h.p. If mixed extenally, all in a 10' radius take 4-24 hit points, no save.
(02-03) Lethal poison results, and imbiber is dead; if externally mixed, a poison gas cloud of 10' diameter results, and all within it must save versus poison or die.
(04-08) Mild poison which causes nausea and loss of 1 point each of strength and dexterity for 5-20 rounds, no saving throw possible.; one potion is cancelled, the other is at half-strength and duration.
(09-15) Immiscible. Both potions totally destroyed, as one cancelled the other.
(16-25) Immiscible. One potion cancelled, but the other remains normal (random selection).
(26-35) Immiscible result which causes both potions to be at half normal efficacy when consumed.
(36-90) Miscible. Potions work normally unless their effects are contradictory, e.g. diminution and growth, which will simply cancel each other.
(91-99) Compatible result which causes one potion (randomly determined) to have 150% normal efficacy. (You must determine if both effect and duration are permissible, or if only the dureation should be extended.)
(00) DISCOVERY! The admixture of the two potions has caused a special formula which will cause one of the two potions only to function, but its effects will be permanent upon the imbiber. (Note that some harmful side effects could well result from this...)

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
A staunch Libertarian,[2][3][4] with a distinctive mustache,[5][6]

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Jonny 290 posted:

oh god he's so loving gross lmao
hi, i'm kevin smith, i've built my entire career on making fun of celebrities and pieces of pop culture, now watch me lose my poo poo any time someone makes fun of me or my movies

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Hammerite posted:

http://en.windows7sins.org/

lmao, like 99% of the people who come in contact with the FREE SOFTWARE MOVEMENT are just literally not going to have any idea what the gently caress they are talking about or why they care
nice work on the totally fresh bill gates references, way to go after a guy who hasn't played an active role at microsoft in almost a decade. this is in no way a sad movement stuck spinning its wheels in the past, no sir.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the whole point of garbage is that it's a poppy version of early-90 alternative/grunge with slick production and a knockout lead singer

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
In 1983, the story was adapted by the Soviet Union's Mosfilm studios into the Russian-language TV musical film Мэри Поппинс, до свидания (Mary Poppins, Goodbye), starring Natalya Andreychenko (acting) and Tatyana Voronina (singing) as Mary Poppins, Albert Filozov as George Banks and Oleg Tabakov as Miss Andrew.[3]

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

i made a caesar salad for dinner last night and it was great
a well-made caesar salad is pro as gently caress

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

quote:

The explosion was hot enough to induce third degree burns at 100 km distance.[6]
from an article about the tsar bomba (50 MT) nuclear bomb test

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Hammerite posted:

"Incel" redirects here
yospos, defined

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Lutha Mahtin posted:

this is actually rad :mad:
linked from that article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefitzat_Haderech

:stare:

i had no idea the concept from dune was taken from real-life kabbalah

quote:

a term that literally means "contracting the path." The word kefatz has both the meaning "to shorten" as well as "to jump". Kefitzat Haderech refers to miraculous travel between two distant places in a brief time

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Gus Hobbleton posted:

whats the name of the song your av is from again? ive been looking for that one
"bad blood" by taylor swift

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
In February, Fellini scouted locations in Paris for The Clowns, a docu-fiction for television based on his childhood memories of the circus and a "coherent theory of clowning."[54]

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
In 2014 the blog FiveThirtyEight conducted a statistical analysis of the 381 episodes in which Ross painted live, concluding that 91 percent of Ross' paintings from those episodes contain at least one tree, 44 percent include clouds, 39 percent include mountains and 34 percent include mountain lakes

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
His lifestyle caught up with him in 1942 when two under-age girls, Betty Hansen and Peggy Satterlee, accused him of statutory rape[40] at the Bel Air home of Flynn's friend Frederick McEvoy and on board Flynn's yacht, respectively.[41] The scandal received immense press attention. Many of Flynn's fans, assuming that his screen persona was a reflection of his actual personality, refused to accept that the charges were true. Some founded organisations to publicly protest the accusation. (One such group, the American Boys' Club for the Defense of Errol Flynn—ABCDEF—accumulated a substantial membership that included William F. Buckley, Jr.)[42]

lmao william f buckley was a complete piece of poo poo even from a very early age

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
not to be confused with luke skywalker or luuke skywalker

also starwars wikia has an entry for your mom

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

man, imagine what it must be like for those people when they remember the embarrassing moments from high school that even normal folks cringe about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually