Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

The Remote Viewer posted:

Click here for the full 1491x807 image.

Someone made a detailed chart of which characters appear in which Police Academy movies.
And yet you have read up on every single character except for Lassard and Hightower. So what do you have against Lassard and Hightower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

rotor posted:

hahahaaa

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/DoublePenetration.svg

well thank god svg is finally supported in firefox, sheesh

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Wikipedia, but this is a great example of why it is kinda dumb. It's because the editors have the same mentality as the open source guys.

Some guy on Wikipedia probably posted:

Guys, the ONLY reason that Wikipedia is not a well-respected primary source is because we don't have a picture of a penis touching another penis while inserted into a vagina in a scalable vector format. Someone get on this!

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Apparently guest houses are most notable because of Kato Kaelin.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Here is a page detailing the international availability of Fanta.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

You need to edit it to him as a contracted studio composer in much the same way that movie stars were contracted studio actors in the first half of the 20th century.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

qirex posted:

their accuracy is... unnerving

Greater Portland has an Uwajimaya, which is an Asian supermarket and department store combined into one. It's got good (if expensive) produce and a zillion different high-quality teas. They sell lots of rice cookers and that sort of thing too.

In a different suburb, there's an H-Mart. H-Mart is like the K-Mart of Asian grocery stores. Uwajimaya sells really nicely prepared foods from their deli. H-Mart sells kimchi by the pound in a plastic bag that has been spun around and then tied in a knot. To H-Mart's credit, it is refrigerated.

H-Mart also sells the rice cookers and that sort of thing. Except they have two models to choose from, both are Chinese knockoffs of nice brands and I wouldn't really trust them to boil water, let alone cook rice without burning down my house. Right next to the rice cookers was a toilet seat topper that turned any toilet into a modern marvel of bathroom hygiene. For only $35, you too can something that will shoot water at your butt after you poop.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

I loving love typefaces and fonts

Then you will LOVE wikipedia!

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

maniacdevnull posted:

that sections is only for popular culture, bro :smug:

also since when was the trojan war considered a pop culture reference?

Since they got that dreamy Brad Pitt to play Achilles!

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

You might say I'm kind of a big deal since I'm - :smug: - properly cited!

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

This is still a great thread and it's been too long since I contributed something worthless. Check out this portal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Justin_Bieber

It's got fantastic link tables too.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

I heard "Hmmm mmm mmm" on the radio the other week and it did not hold up at all.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

listening, wow, holy poo poo, this is awful

The Weird Al version is objectively better but also doesn't hold up due to time-sensitive jokes about Michael Fay. The Lorena Bobbit verse is still pretty funny though.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

got dat wmd posted:

:words: that make me :lol:

Pro post.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Jimferd posted:

BEST ROLEPLAYING RULES OF 1988!!!!!

Citation not needed because it's already cited. :c00lbutt:

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

I did it. I found the stupidest album cover of all time. OK, it's a single, but I don't care. It's really dumb and peak 1981.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Can%27t_Go_for_That_%28No_Can_Do%29

What's the worst unsubstantiated claim the article makes?
"Additionally, the JP/PAL Version of Sonic CD's Boss music beat is sampled from this song." No "citation needed" tag to be found anywhere.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

CoupleBeersNoBeers posted:

i be holland you be oates

I'm pretty tall. Can I be Hall? It's academic in other regards. We're both wearing pink.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Which one of you yosposters is this?

quote:

Wikipedia man cave with retiree writing articles.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

sports posted:

those tables are really legit and make the perfect desk
not something you can show people you bring home but close enough

I agree. We have two. But they are in the storage closet and we only get them out when we are entertaining. We haven't designed our living spaces around them. They don't exactly tie a room together. Unless you're a wikipedia editing pensioner.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the puzzle piece is used by some legit autism orgs :shobon:

As opposed to the red with yellow and black stripes ribbon - used to promote "choking game awareness/advocacy" - which is used by nobody.

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

From this page:

quote:

"All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom" was rumored to be used as a pick-up line of the early 90s.[citation needed]

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

haveblue posted:

tbf it does not say successfully

The talk page is probably where the real action is. "I used this line outside the Chess King at the mall several times."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my understanding is that penile fracturing sounds more like a pop

Call Now posted:

Fake, I didn't hear no click

Guys, no [Original Research] in the Wikipedia thread.