Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Brut posted:

Here's my question, if I call a tow truck and explain the situation and they agree to tow it, would I be possibly liable for...well, anything?

We're in Philadelphia, PA.

Have you asked him to move it? I agree you shouldn't have to ask, but...

You may also want to include such information as "Who is the property owner?" and whether you have a formal agreement on the driveway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Grumpy Paralegal posted:

In Ohio...

My own experience with the Ohio Unemployment office is the employer is always right, always. I hope for your sake that has changed over the last decade or so.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Lenins Potato posted:

Quick question about car searches. I was pulled over, got out of car with driver side window down and unlocked. The officer had asked me out of the car then a minute later he opened the driver side door and searched. Is this a legitimate search?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0g5B1blqk&feature=fvw

You may want to watch some of their videos, very interesting perspective.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Sonic Dude posted:

In December, I received a notice from the IRS

Try here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2649574&pagenumber=84#lastpost

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

NancyPants posted:

Be glad you're only getting warnings. You keep breaking the law and he keeps pulling you over, that is not harassment.

Yeah, he's a real outlaw doing that five over; totally deserves being harassed week after week. Probably should be maced and beaten too. gently caress that scumbag.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

jase1 posted:

I haven't broken the law every time.

You should probably post this in the cop thread if you haven't already, more likely to get useful responses.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Wagonburner posted:

Looks like lots of people on the infohighway thing knew him and knew lots worse stuff than we do.

I'm guessing DA's don't want to complicate matters by bringing in people who had no first hand knowledge. One of my employees murdered a man and I kept expecting the cops to show up and ask me questions but they never did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I received a ticket for running a red light, $191, and am now getting offers in the mail to represent me for basically that amount including all court costs and fines. Sounds good if they can keep the points off my license. Any gotchas I should be concerned about? One letter made it clear there would be no additional costs. My driving record is clean for the last 7-8 years.