Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmyGroup303
Apr 10, 2004

If this were real life, I would have piloted this helicopter with you still in it.

Atticus_1354 posted:

Seems like the G44 does not share the same glock reliability as the bigger ones. I can't imagine a dot would improve that.

I seem to remember from TFB TV's promo pieces on the G44 that the Glock engineers specifically said that they had experimented with red dots on the G44 slide/having the MOS during development. They ultimately opted to not have that option since it messed with reliability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyler Whitney
Jan 21, 2020

Why don't you make it sing?

ArmyGroup303 posted:

I seem to remember from TFB TV's promo pieces on the G44 that the Glock engineers specifically said that they had experimented with red dots on the G44 slide/having the MOS during development. They ultimately opted to not have that option since it messed with reliability.

Itís hilarious that Taurus of all companies can figure out a sight mounting system that works without interfering with reliability and Glock canít.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

Made a box thread for a Glockish thing.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

Project G21 is halfway done. Will pick up a holosun and fde tlr1 next time I'm at the gunshop. Frames getting sent out for a reduction and laser stipple. Then I need to find a threaded barrel in stock so I can actually mount the can.

AKZ
Nov 4, 2009

Atticus_1354 posted:

Project G21 is halfway done. Will pick up a holosun and fde tlr1 next time I'm at the gunshop. Frames getting sent out for a reduction and laser stipple. Then I need to find a threaded barrel in stock so I can actually mount the can.

Looks nice yo

jurassic
Sep 20, 2009

I installed the Timney Alpha Glock Trigger in my Gen 5 19. It is far and away the best feeling trigger that I have used in a Glock. After the install it broke at 3lbs 4oz. I am currently at 700 rounds through the pistol with no problems, when I get to 1k rounds fired I will measure the pull again.

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

I spun up a mill at work yesterday and finished my G19.

This is it. Its final form.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

Look at that front sight. Looks good.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Until you get the matching gold pins, trigger, and other doodads, it's never "finished".

Provided of course, you're this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr0gNJ090JA

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

Im seriously THIS close to sending those parts to my tool vendor to have them TiN coated like the barrel and comp.

THIS close.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Also, Shield Arms makes gold +5 mag extensions. Just sayin'.