Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

HatSmack posted:

Holy poo poo, that guy is scary.

I actually felt sad for him when he was talking about his wife and kids :(

I don't know what this documentary covers, but I read a book about him that was pretty big. He's killed countless people, often times for no reason at all. There was one part in the book where he wanted to test out a new weapon he bought, so he drove to some city, saw someone walking along the side of the street, and killed them.

The dude's crazy as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Shark Fin Soup posted:

B.I.K.E.

A documentary on bike culture. It specifically follows one of the film makers venture in trying to become a member of Black Label Bicycle Club while presenting the lifestyles of the cyclists they encounter.

Website
NWS Link to FilmNWS for brief nudity

Dude, this documentary was awesome. Thank you for entertaining me for an hour and a half!

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Parkingtigers posted:

Haven't had a chance to read the thread yet, but wanted to offer this suggestion just in case:

Lord of the Dance Machine

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7219723761907308555

A fun little doc about a British DDR player. The guy's a total chav, but it's an interesting videogame story.

That kid got straight up robbed after the other guy whined about a "pad miss" was hosed the entire movie in one way or another.

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jun 3, 2010

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Umm...

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/american_shopper/

So, this documentary is called Aisling and it is about a man who wants to make sport shopping mainstream. He holds a competition for a $10,000 prize that will go to the person who collects 15 items in 3 minutes and does so in the most stylistic, expressed way they can think of. Dancing, twirling around, jumping, throwing poo poo in the air.

I don't even...

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Enentol posted:

This MUST be a mockumentary.

There's just no way....? I have to lay down...

snagfilms is ripe with terrible documentaries. This website is ridiculous. I started watching a documentary about car pimping only to find out it was completely in German. After that there was an erotic art documentary that was way too weird to continue. This website is gold.