Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I watched this documentary on the Danube and I was wanting more documentaries on nature/man interaction in Europe. Was angling for something about Denmark for some reason but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Drum posted:

Are there any documentaries on the way we treat dogs and cats in the US? I've already got Shelter Dogs, Dealing Dogs, One Nation Under Dog (Those 3 are HBO documentaries, and are very good.) and Dark Water Rising, which is about the Katrina rescue efforts.

It's not a documentary but there is a walk in exhibit in Reform, AL that's simply harrowing.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I watched a documentary on birdwatching in central park last night. I don't really give a poo poo about birds but I wanted to watch a documentary about the park and it delivered in spades. If anyone else knows of any that aren't about the central park five because that poo poo's depressing.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

penismightier posted:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097033/ This one is great but hard to find.

Symbiopsychotaxiplasm isn't about Central Park but is entirely set there, and is very good.

Wow you were not kidding. Only place I've seen it his the directors website and I don't have the expendable dough to drop 30 dollars on a documentary. Bummer.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm also looking for anything about NYC green spaces in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
LSD was one of the drugs in that chemical cocktail that the mumbai terrorists took before they did their business. Then again I think shooting is probably an overall easier task than pitching in the strike zone in major league baseball.