Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
As far as I remember it's a decomposing sheep eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mahoning posted:

Haha quit being a little bitch. Your over the top hyperbolic "review" of the doc deserves you being mocked. You literally said that every claim made against Scientology could and should be made about Christianity and Islam. In the very next post I named like 5 of the biggest systematic crimes of Scientology that aren't perpetuated by Christianity or Islam except perhaps in very isolated insignificant instances (and that's giving your dumb opinion the benefit of the doubt).

hm i dont think u realise that the man youre responding to is a venerable scholar of all the worlds religions & their histories.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)