Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly

magnificent7 posted:

Holy poo poo.
http://documentaryheaven.com/the-perfect-vagina/

holy sweet jesus. This is a documentary about vaginaplasty. They SHOW a girl getting her girl bits trimmed. WOW drat. NOT hot at all. Very depressing.

I. . . um. . .. oh dear. That's just. . . .. painful to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
You're Gonna Miss Me

I haven't seen this posted, but I may have missed it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0791268/

Documentary about Roky Erickson, lead singer of The 13th Floor Elevators, a group some consider pioneers of psychedelic rock.

Just a terribly sad doc. Basically he went from being a rock star in the '60s to the equivalent of a child today. He did too much LSD, had shock therapy, and was diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Unfortunately, his mother was the one who cared for him and she closed him off from any help he needed.

It is on Netflix streaming. Like I said, just a really sad documentary. It actually has some parallels to Brian Wilson, in that they were both rock stars in the 60s (Brian Wilson more than Erickson) who just went completely bonkers. However, whereas Brian Wilson sort of made a recovery, Erickson is pretty pleased when his mom gives him a Mr. Potato Head doll. :(

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008

These Loving Eyes posted:

Actually he seems to be doing a lot better nowadays if you check his Wikipedia page:

Hey, that's alright. Glad to see he's doing better. He was just so child-like in the documentary.