Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papasyhotcakes
Oct 18, 2008
Excuse me, but I was trying to remember the name of a doc someone posted here on the forums a few weeks ago (I think it was here or on the military history thread) which was about the cold war. It featured interviews with both sides of the conflict and it was a series which was available for free on youtube and had a big company attached to it (PBS, BBC, CNN, one of those, but google fails to turn up anything). Does anyone remember it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papasyhotcakes
Oct 18, 2008

Special Kei posted:

The CNN series Cold War is the best series on the Cold War.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4FF5F03E7FE6342C

Yes I think this was it, thanks to both of you!

Bolek posted:

Lets not get crazy here

Actually I have been on a Cold War kick lately, so if there are other "must see" documentaries about the period I would love to hear about them.

papasyhotcakes fucked around with this message at 08:22 on May 1, 2013