Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

Nuke Goes KABOOM posted:

...Jack Johnson died in 1946.

I have a feeling he knew this. He just doesn't know how to use proper tense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

bleedbackwards posted:

I must be missing something, but how do you actually watch this? I don't see a Play button anywhere or anything (on the HBO page).

Google vids led me to it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xclhfs_every-fing-day-of-my-life-part-1_shortfilms

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!
So that's the reason I've never been to Lowell. Very interesting Doc you found there.

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

SamLikesCake posted:

Shot in the dark, I know.

I know it's not what you're looking for, but that show Sightings that was on Fox and then eventually Sci Fi channel had a ton of bullshit like that in it that scared me when I was a kid. The light bulb thing reminded me of the weird creepy things they would put in some of their re-enactments.