Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
I keep hearing good things about Dear Zachary, but I have no interest in actually seeing it. What I do have interest in is people keep saying not to read up on X person or it'll ruin the movie. Do they mean not to read about how Turner killed herself and the child? Was that not in the movie? Sorry if this is a weird question, I'm just curious about what it is.

Anyway, here's one I recommend:

Every loving Day of My Life
It's about the final days of freedom of a woman and her son before they are sent to prison for murdering her abusive/psychopathic/wannabe serial killer husband who also beat her a lot. They talk very frankly about killing him and all the hosed up things he would do. It's also on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYZxJnooIw

The name comes from when she called 911 to report that she just killed her husband, the 911 operator if he every hurt her, and she said "Every loving day of my life".

Gringo Heisenberg fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Sep 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
Any suggestions for organized crime documentaries? Mafia/Russian organized crime/cocaine era gangs/whatever. I remember there being a couple Russian organized crime/prison gangs documentaries that were well received a few years ago, but I can't remember any of their names.

Gringo Heisenberg fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Feb 13, 2015