Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krasnaya
Sep 21, 2009

I'm surprised I didn't see this in the OP but maybe somebody already posted it, but I love the HBO Documentary Thin by Lauren Greenfield.

Here is the Wiki for information on the documentary.

Here is the link to Part I, you can find the rest in the related videos.

I suffer from an eating disorder and I just absolutely LOVE this documentary. It explains so much that many people do not understand about eating disorders. I also love the age variation--there's Brittany, who was 15 years old, and then there's even Polly who was nearly 30. It truly shows how eating disorders can be so much more than pro-ana teenage girls on LiveJournal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU