Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSliver
Nov 27, 2009

by elpintogrande

l3v3l4outbr3ak posted:

I try and make a point to watch a minimum of 2 docs a week, just for my own benefit. Recently, one floored me. Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father is the sort of thing that truly showcases the absolute best and worst of humanity. I don't know that any other piece of media has sent my emotions on such a roller coaster. Don't read much about it, just go and watch the drat thing. It ruined my day, but in the sort of way that reminds me I'm human.

Netlix WI Link

Just finished watching this. I am a picky documentary person. But this one will live with me forever. Seconding the goon that said "Don't look it up - just watch it". Looking it up would make it sound far less than it is and spoil the whole thing.

I've watched Earthlings awhile back. The whole thing. It was *hard* to watch, but I did, and I'm glad for it. I don't want to turn my back on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSliver
Nov 27, 2009

by elpintogrande

Petah posted:

I have just found the mother-load of Documentaries in torrent form. They're hosted on the MVGroug forums. You have to register a free account before you can access the website but it is well worth it as they have 1000s of documentaries in the BBC section alone.

http://forums.mvgroup.org/

This is fantastic! Thanks. :)