Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Tohokai posted:

I enjoyed this, in the sense that it's well made, but it kept pissing me off.

Quite frankly, I don't see the point of having this mental asylums for pedophiles, since they exist exclusively to prolong these people's sentences, without actually saying so (i.e. most of them would never be allowed to leave, even though they had done their time in prison).

Well I actually like the idea. If a cure could be found for whatever could possibly make one want to rape a kid, let them at it! It could prevent thousands of children from ever being victims of sex crimes and would allow what let normally downright repugnant people lead morally righteous lives (or at least ones that don't lead to rape of children, witch in their case is a huge rear end improvement)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Please. Half the stuff in this documentary literally could not be shown in the US, censored or no, actually showing the crimes in commission would get that networks' HQ firebombed.

If that's true, how the hell did you link it here?

Still I couldn't get past the ten minute mark in Chickenhawk. It's a good documentary...but dear god is it depressing as gently caress.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
just saw Thia Is My House. Holy crap was that depressing.