Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I Like Killing Flies was awesome. Whoever recommended it, thank you, and I'll recommend it as well. It was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Dead Pressed posted:

Woooie. I just watched Dear Zachary. That is probably one of the best filmed documentaries ever. It was really touching, everyone needs to see it. You won't finish it with dry eyes. :(

I would say "devastating" is more of an apt word for this doc than "touching."

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

What are some other good Derren Brown docs online?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Thanks for the recommendations on Derren Brown. I love him.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Well judging from that little screenshot on your link it looks like you did a drat good job.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Is the Miami Megajail doc just two parts?

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

What are some other good Theroux docs? I just watched Megajail and it was great.

I've seen The Most Hated Family In America and the followup that was released recently.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Awesome thank you.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

mod sassinator posted:

Theroux's look at black power groups was pretty good. He sees the whole range from groups that are just fighting for equality to extreme Black Panther style groups. Take a look at http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/louis-theroux-on-black-nationalism/

Wow he's young in that. I like his Beatles haircut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

This is great, thank you. I didn't even read that it was made by Jon Ronson until I heard his voice. He was on an episode of This American Life a while back and I recognized it.

Edit: Stanley was a bit of a hoarder.

Drewsky fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jul 16, 2011