Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Can I get a recommendation for documentaries about the ''wild west'' or pioneers or western movies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Any recommendations for documentaries about art or street art? Not too dry though.

I watched ''Exit through the gift shop'' and found that interesting.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Sorry to interrupt the empathy olympics, but are there any good documentaries about secret societies? Actual historic stuff, not tinfoil poo poo.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Any good docus about Alaska or the Canadian wilderness and stuff like that?

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

Watching Dreams With Sharp Teeth which is a 2008 doc about Harlan Ellison and while its basically a 90 minute fluff piece I did learn so things about Harlan and I think one of the things on my bucket list is to go into the "The Lost Aztec Temple of Mars".

Any other writerly docus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

What's THE documentary about hunting ex-nazis? Anything from right after the war to decades later is fine (talking about the hunting, not the documentary).